Rated

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Seungho was wandering in the dorms, late at night, but sleep just won't come to him. He got bored and decided to take a tour around the dorms, checking on his cute-only-when-they're-asleep dongsaengs. Well, technically G.O's not his dongsaeng but he's younger by a month. Dongsaeng it is.

When he was about to go inside Joon's room, he noticed the lights coming out from below the other's room. He slowly opened the door, still careful not to wake him up, in case Joon just forget to turn it off. But he didn't. He was still in his computer, despite the fact that it was well passed midnight.

"Joonie, what are you doing?" The other jumped and immidiately closed his laptop, the color of red slowly spreading across his face.

"N-nothing." His nervousness only gave the leader more convidence. He took a few steps towards the other and sat beside him. A mischievious smirk evident on his face.

"Oh, come on.. You have to be honest with me." He stated as he slowly the other's hand, happy that the blush on the other's face turned another shade of red.

"I-I.. It's not.. what you.. think." He finally completed the sentence, with much difficulty. He slowly pushed the laptop that was closed and was sitting in his lap towards the other, making it slip away from his legs and now it was on the leader's. He then turned, his face. As if he was waiting for the wave of jokes and teases he was going to get.

"What? Why are you searching for fan.. fiction?" The leader looked confused. And being the tech guy he was, he looked at Joon's history, finding out how he got into looking for fanfictions. It all began innocently, the other was just looking at some MBLAQ's performance, monitoring himself. Then there it was, many cuts of variety shows and eventually began looking at a set of MBLAQ's 'love lines'. Seungho chewed his lips to stop himself from laughing because of this.

"I was just curious!" He defended, before the other even said anything.

"Sure, but why are you reading Joonmir?" The older pouted sadly, doing one of his rarely seen aegyos. Joon's eyes widened and turned at the other, surprised by the thing the other was focusing on.

"I- I'm observing! I looked at the most famous pairings! It seems like Joonmir is one of the most famous one out there..." He told the other, as if he was a child that was complaining to his parents.

"Really?" 

"Yeah! And you mostly with Cheondoong! It's not fair! ...Oh and G.O hyung almost doesn't have any pairings, the most famous one is with you. Actually, you're the one that have the most famous pairing, no matter who you're paired up with." By now, Joon was speaking proudly, explaining his discovery to the other.

"Sure, I don't care which pairing the fans like the most~ I have my own favorite~" He sang songed. Opening the website that Joon had closed a few minutes before. He thought for a second before typing on the search bar. "Joon..ho." He mumbled as he typed. Joon blushed at his leader's so-called favorite pairing.

The leader scanned the website, looking for something that interest him. When he found nothing, he got back to the top of the page and clicked 'Switch to Rated M Stories'. The younger beside him gulped at his decision, but said nothing to object.

He clicked on the first story and began to read them

 

***

 

 

"You know..." Both of them are now laying on Joon's bed, both were looking to the ceiling with blank stares, mind was left on the traumatizing fanfiction they just read, "I think it's a good decision to rate it M." Seungho admitted truthfully.

"Yeah, no kidding." The other scoffed, what he read now forever printed on his brain.

There were a few moments of silence.

"But, you do know that I won't, will never ever do that to you, right?" Joon asked, quite concern about the other. How could their fans write them like that?

"Y-yeah... I mean, it's okay for me to do fanservice, right?" Seungho asked, horror in his voice. The other nodded. "With Thunder?" nod. "With Mir?" nod. "Even with... G.O?" a split second of hesitation before.. nod. "If you really want to do that, please do it quickly. Don't let me suffer." The leader pleaded. The last sentence still clear in his head, Joon watch as the life slipped out of the other's eyes, along with every drop of blood of his now weak body, Seungho could do nothing but to stare at his lover, asking with his eyes, 'Why did you do this? I told you I love you.' and as if the other could read his mind, he answered. "You love me now, but what will happen later? I'll never know. So might as well end it when you still love me." As if they both thought about the same thing, both shrudded in horror.

"Don't worry. I won't kill you.." 


Uh, yeah.. Something that was born out of my bored mind, thinking: "What will happen if MBLAQ actually reads fanfics? What if they read ? Will they be frightened? What if they read horror? OMFG WHAT IF THEY READ SOMETHING LIKE I WRITE WHICH IS CONSTANTLY KILLING SEUNGHO?!?!?!" 

 

.....Yea. I'm at the top of having random, weird thoughts when it's midnight.