Beautiful

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

I opened my eyes lazily. I turned to my side and was surprised to see him there. It's was surprised to see him there. It's weird. No matter how long I've been with him, still, I was always surprised whenever I see him by my side every morning. It's not a bad surprise though.. It was amazingly pleasant.

I smiled and wrapped my arms aroung his slender waist. He stirred in his sleep due to the sudden contact. But he didn't wake up. He still sleep soundly. I observed his features. Fine, call me creepy but I love it when I wake up first, so that I could just stare at him for minutes, even hours. 

I looked at his soft looking hair. They fall messily, because of the deep sleep the boy was in. But even though it wasn't the neatest hair do he had, it looks amazing. His brown locks falling on his face, just a little above his perfectly sculpted eyes.

Okay, he was sleeping. So I couldn't really see his eyes. But ecen with his eyes softly closed, they still looked beautiful. His long eye lashes subtly brushing against his slightly pink cheeks. His little nose that looked like a button.. Everything is just so cute.

I leaned closer to kiss the tip of his nose softly, hoping it wouldn't wake him up. It didn't. He just scrunches up his nose a little and sighed before going back to his sleep. Oh. My. God. That was the cutest thing ever. I feel like I couldn't hold myseld anymore. I just want to hug him and squeeze the life out of him. But I know I can't do that.

I continued to look at him, his collarbone that peeked out from the oversized pajama he was wearing. Showing just how thin the boy truly is. His milky skinned chest moves to a soft rhythm, rising and falling on the right pace looked so amazingly soft that I just want to bury myself into. His amazing abs that made him looks manly. Those arms muscle that gave him a strong look, yet now he just look so vulnerable, with that bulky arms softly bent in front of his chest, his cute fingers laying on the side of his head.

My eyes travel upward and looked at his thin, plump looking lips. They were opened a little, letting the boy to breathe with ease. I leaned closer again, capturing his lips in a soft, subtle kiss. I moved my lips and pressed against his, wanting to absorb all the softness the boy's pair of lips have to offer. Suddenly I felt his lips curl into a small smile and started to move back against mine, returning the soft kiss I was giving him. He placed his palms on my chest as he pushed me softly and broke the kiss. He looked at me with a half lidded eyes and smiled gently.

"Mhmm... Good morning, hyung.." His voice was thick with sleep. Crap. What should I do.. He looked so beautiful, his bangs falling just on the right places, smiling to me sleepily like that..

"Morning, Joonie."

"What have you been doing?" He asked curiously. I just smiled.

"You know.. You're beautiful." I leaned closed and kissed him once again.


Okay, this is fluff, right? XD

WELL ANYWAYS OFF TO SLEEP~ Bye~~

~Joonhoftw~