Light

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Lee Chang Sun, or Lee Joon, was just another guy with a cheerful personality. He grew up in a happy family, happy environment, overall, happy life. So it confuses him, when he met this kid, Yang Seung Ho. He was always so quiet and dark, because of his abusive parents. Joon would always try to talk to him. But he never respond. well, he does respond, but just small talks. But Joon is never the type of kid that would just give up. He would try till there's really absolutely no way, then he would give up. But this is just the beginning. Joon starts to follow him around, be friend him, and everything. But Seungho never come close to him.

"Seungho-hyung?"

"What?"

"Why are you studying?"

"We're in school."

"So?"

"We're supposed to study"

"But isn't it boring?"

"No."

"You'll wear glasses."

"I already have to." He said as he pull out a pair of glasses and showing it to Joon. Then he wear it. Joon look at him, observing him.

"Hmm.. You look cute." Then Seungho glared at him.

"No, never call me cute. I don't like the word cute, it make me sounds weak."

"WOAH! You just said a long sentence!" Seungho then got back to his books. Ignoring Joon.

"But you really look cute." Seungho didn't want Joon to about long sentences again, so he just shrugged.

"I know." Which gave Joon a big laughter.

 

5 Years later

 

Joon and Seungho are preparing to enter High School now. Somehow, he felt like he's really close to Seungho, even through most of their conversation only lasted about 3 minutes. But he felt Seungho had open up more towards him. Seungho has been more outgoing, he sometimes smile, it was great.

"Hyung"

"Hm?" Seungho responded as he gulp down his sandwich, they were in the cafe.

"I have to move."  The sudden confession surprised Seungho, He choke on his food, which made Joon panic, and ended up hitting Seungho on the back. Which made pretty much everyone in the cafe stare at them.

"Are you okay?" Joon asked as soon as Seungho stopped coughing.

"I WAS GONNA BE ALRIGHT UNTIL YOU TRIED TO KILL ME BY BREAKING MY RIBSSS" Seungho answered, pissed.

"So-sorry, I thought you were gonna choke to death" Joon said.

"When are you going to move?"

"Umm, kinda, tomorrow." Seungho didn't say anything. he just stared at Joon. Honestly, he was the only friend he got. Because of his emo-ness.

"I see." Seungho said. 

The next day, as Joon was preparing for his plane, Seungho came to Joon's house. 

"Joonie"

"Ah, hey hyung~"

"Thanks for always sticking by my side even through I always push you away. Thank you for not look at me weirdly like other kids used to look at me. Thanks for everything, You're the one who brings light to my life." Seungho said, as sincere as he can.

"Hyung?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you being weird?"

"What weird?"

"OH! Have I not tell you I would only move for a month, 'cause I need to fill my aunt's place take care of my sick uncle when she does her super important bussiness for a month?" Seungho looked at him. Shocked. REALLY shocked. He said all those things!

"YAH! FORGET EVERYTHING!" Seungho yelled as he angryly went back to his house.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter . BIG TIME. I don't understand by "light themed fanfic" so, let's just get this over with ;-;