Drink

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

"Let's go home.. Y-you're drunk." Seungho said as he tried to drag the other boy.

"No, Uf- I.." He was collapsing to the other while saying this. "Am completely sober.. Sober! Ahahah! That sounded like boxer! Ahahah! Boxer.. Such a funny word.. Like, when I say I wear boxer, I feel like I'm saying I'm wearing someone who box! Like can punch you! Don't you think so hyung? Why do we want to wear a person to cover our pew-pew?" The older scrunch up his face at the observation of the other.

"Joonie-"

"WAIIIT! I wasn't done!" He yelled and pouted, as if he's offended the other interrupted him.

"Continue then.."

"...I forgot!" He giggled. Seungho not-so-discreetly facepalmed himself.

"Joonie.."

"Hyung." He turned all serious.

"What?" By now, Seungho was quite annoyed.

"Do you wanna get married someday?" Seungho nodded.

"HOW ABOUT WITH ME? I CAN BE MRS. YANG!" He yelled, loud enough for every other person in the room can hear. "Like this- We'll be standing face to face, holding each other hand! And-and.. Well, people, the old people with the book will say something! And then we will say I do's, then we'll be married! I'll look around happily! Then-then Mir would cry! He would!!! And he would clung onto Doongie! It's not that he would be sad though!! He'll cry out of happiness!" He giggled frantically. "AND!! Uh, G.O hyung! He would look at s happily! Then- Then said that.. Uh, what is that he like to say? .....He's proud of us!" He finished with the big grin on his face, Seungho chuckled.

"Well, this is the most unromantic proposal ever.." 

"You can now kiss the bride~" Joon announced to himself and leaned forward, Seungho stayed, waiting for Joon, but he was surprised as his facial expression changed and fortunatelly he was fast enough to dodge it.

"Holy shi- Joon! YOU ALMOST THROW UP AT MEEE!!"

 

***

 

They always laughed at their past.

"You know, now that I think about it, your proposal weren't that bad, it was memorable." Seungho laughed at the man next to him.

"Rightt? And I predicted everything right~"

"Yep, I wouldn't have it any other way!" Seungho said and closed his eyes, giving the other signals to kiss him.

 


lol what's this? A small drabble XDD

but I'm tired as crap nowwww

bye.

 

OH AND A REAL JOONHO STORY (Joon's dominating yay!)