Drive

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

The sun started to peek through the white curtain, causing him to stir in his sleep.

Eyebrows furrowed as he tried to adjust to the morning light. He tipped his body a bit and stretched withoutopening his eyes yet a smile creep in his face.

slowly, he opened his eyes and his smile grew wider when he saw his lover still asleep against his chest.

He his crown lightly, didn't want to wake the boy up. His smile grew wider when the latter leaned into his touch.

"Wake up, sleepy head" His coive was hoarse. "You don't want to miss our trip do you?"

"Five more minutes, hyung" The latter said with his eyes closed as he snuggled more against the older's chest.

"You can sleep again later, Joon-ah, come on, wake up" He chuckled while tapping his back gently.

A low grunt escaped Joon's lips as he stretched and opened his eyes. A smile curled when he saw a pair of brown eyes were staring at him. "Morning, hyung."

 

~~~

 

"Seungho hyung! Come on! Ppalli!!" Joon called out from the living room while fixing his jacket.

"Yah! Are you really need to yell like that?" asked Seungho who was just got out of the bathroom, annoyed with his dongsaeng's attitude.

Joon grinned at the annoyed Seungho, he even stuck out his tongue a bit. "Come on hyung, I'm so excited!"

Seungho's expressionsoftened when he saw the sparks in Joon's eyes.

"Arasso, come on" He took his jacket and the keys.

Smiling, he offered his arm which was grabbed by Joon immidiately.

"Leggo!" Joon said, causing a soft laugh escape from the older male.

 

~~~

 

Joon laughed hjappily when the wind brushed his hair and face. He loved it.

Actually, he always loves it when Seungho took him to a country side driving trip like that.

No specific destination, heck, Joon didn't want Seungho to stop. He wanted this moment last forever.

He loves ut when his fingertips touched the cold breeze and the breath that comes out. He enjoyed the view, the nature and his driving lover.

Seungho enjoyed it too. The long road, past the forest of buildings but most of all, he enjoyed Joon's smile.

He glanced at Joon once in a while, he wanted to stare at Joon's smile forever of course, but he was driving and he didn't want the happy trip turned into something bad.

He reached out and ruffle Joon's hair when the latter started to plan their next driving trip.

For Seungho, he didn't care about the plan, he just wanted to follow the endless gray and yellow light. Running, turning, listening to Joon's stories becaus at the end of the day, Seungho didn't care about the road they took ot how long he has to drive as long as Joon was there.


Story completely made by my lovely hyung <3 16Pandas

 

WELL WAIT FOR IT GUYS I'LL DO TRIPLE UPDATE. ALL FLUFF! YAY FLUFF ALL THE WAYYY XDDDD

 

...at least I hope it's fluffy. 

 

Okie wait for two more chapters <3 I just eed to retype everything orz by the way i'm a quarter way done with the challenge yay

~Joonhoftw~