Fairy Tale

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

"Once upon a time,

 

There lived a beautiful princess. She was talented, popular, anything anyone would ever wish for. But because of all those things, many people envied her. She was often bullied and was called names. Bad, bad names. She was always alone, to the point where she believed what the other girls said, that she was ugly, she was worthless, everything like that.

She never let any guys be close enough to her, because she thought that she didn't deserve any prince that love her, furthermore, the prince that fell for her always so handsome and kind. She was sure they could find someone far better. Many prince finally gave up on her, because she kept on pushing them away.

But there was one prince that never gave up, he told her many times that she was the prettiest princess in the whole land, she was the kindest, most down-to-earth princess he had ever met.

She hesitated a lot, she was beginning to fall for that prince. And she did not like that. But the prince see through her. He knew that he almost succeed on breaking her walls. Thus he kept on giving her his undivided attention, anything a girl would wish for.

 

And then on one fateful winter day in December, the prince decided that it's time for him to tell her how he felt, and planning to make her his. He invited her to a beautiful dinner, and so she came. She didn't think too much of it, but as soon as she saw how the prince had set the whole thing, reality hit her, she realized what his real purpose.

She wanted to chicken out, but she knew that she didn't want him to leave her. So she decided that it's better to stay. They ate beautiful dinner. And in the end of the night, the prince said to the princess,

"Hy-" I meant.. "Princess, we've been spending a lot of time together. We've kept each other company for a long time. I love to have you near me. Forever, if possible.. Do you feel the same?" He asked. The princess hesitated, and the prince knew it. He could see through her, remember? But he didn't say anything regarding her doubts. "Princess?" He called as she was taking too long to answer.

The princess slowly nodded. Which made the prince jumped out of his seat and hugged her so tight. They lived a happy life, a few years after they got together, they got married in a beautiful ceremony.

Their life was happy, wonderful, more than the prince thought life could be.

They wanted to have kids.. But they couldn't. Both of them felt down because of it, but then they decided to adopt a beautiful pair of twins. And since then, the prince's life was complete." Joon finished as he smiled to the twins in front of him. They were both looking at him with big, excited eyes, their smiles were brighter than anything Joon had seen.

"Why couldn't they have kids on their own, appa?" The little girl asked. Joon looked surprised and shrugged nervously.

"T-they have their reasons.."

"What's the reason?" The little boy asked, his curiosity was building up.

"...uh, well... Oops! Look at the time! You guys should be sleeping, or else the bed bugs will bite you!" He exclaimed, making the two kids squeal and pulled their blankets to cover their face. He chuckled at his kids' behavior. He tucked them to sleep and kissed their forehead before heading out. As he opened the door, he was greeted by his husband, looking at him with a disappointed face, one brow raised, hands folded in front of his chest, and his left foot tapping.

"W-what?" He asked nervously.

"Seriously? You're making me the girl?" He shook his head. "I trusted you!" Joon laughed whole heartedly.

"You and I know that I'm the one who wears pants in the relationship." Seungho scoffed.

"Not true." He stopped for a moment before continuing, "and.. Great job. You made them curious about where kids come from." This time, Joon gulped.

"S-sorry.."

"Whatever. I am not gonna give them the talk until they are at least twenty years old." He said before walking off to their shared room.


Here's the happy chappie XD

 

it almost turn to an angst, where there was this line: "I know life isn't a fairy tale, there's no happy ever after.."