Can you hear me?

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

 

"Excuse me, I want to see Dr. Yang." The young boy said to the receptionist on the front desk.

"I see... Have you made any appointment?" She asked as she looked through the names on her book.

"No, actually.. But, I'm sure you could arrange something?" He said, winking at the now blushing girl.

"S-sure. He's free now anyways. I- I'll ask him if he want to take a client now." She walked to the doctor's office. "Seungho-sshi.. Uh, there is a young boy who haven't made an appointment, but he wants to see you.. I'm wondering if you would be okay taking him, since you don't have any appointment at this moment." The young doctor looked up from his phone and sighed deeply.

"And I thought I'd finally take a break.. Alright, let him in." He answered lightly, putting his cup of coffee down and walked to his chair, waiting for the surprise client.

"Good afternoon, doctor." The boy said softly, the doctor slowly looked at the boy and his eyes widened at the boy he saw in front of him. "I'm here to talk about my problem.. I- I hope it's okay to suddenly walk in here without any appointment." He apologized, the young doctor nodded slowly full of hesitance. "I'm Lee Joon by the way, I'm sure your the famous Yang Seungho, right?" He was replied by another hesitant nod. "Uh... Aren't you suppose to ask me anything? Like... Something?" Seungho immediately snapped out and look at the boy, flashing an apologetic smile.

"Yes, um.. Why do you think you're here?" He started, the same question he asked all of his clients. Joon gasped and stared at the man in front of him in awe.

"Woaaahh, you're good, it's just like what they ask in TVs." Seungho chuckled lowly.

"Of course, it's something we have to ask." He smiled softly. "So, why do you think you're here?" He repeated his question.

"I- I'm here to talk about... M-my b-boyfriend." Joon said as he looked down, hanging his head low. The doctor's eyes widened and his mouth opened a bit, slightly taken aback because of what the boy said.

"Your boyfriend?"

"M-hm.."

"What about him?" Joon peeked from his bangs a bit before he answered the question.

"Uh.. I sometimes feel like he... He doesn't care about me as much as I do about him. I love him so- sooooo much. But.. I feel like I'm always second in his heart." He confessed truthfully, his voice grew weaker by the second.

"That's not true.." Joon looked up, puzzled.

"How do you know?" He tilted his head slightly to the side.

"U-uh, well, why do you think so? What do you think the first one in his heart?"

"His work, of course. I know he achieved his dream.. I know he love what he do so much, but still.. I'm his boyfriend and he should put me before his work." The doctor just nodded, listening to what his client have to say. "We've been together for quite some time now, doctor. But I don't think I've heard he said 'I love you's or 'I miss you's or any of those cheesy stuff from him more than 5 times. Sometimes I wonder if he really want me.."

"Well, there are lots of ways to express love, you know.. Maybe he's just isn't good with words, he shows it through his action, he probably thought you knew." Joon looked up to him with big, hopeful eyes.

"Really?" But the happiness soon washed away from his face.

"But he's kinder to his clients than he is to me.." He pouted sadly. The other chuckled and ruffled his hair softly.

"It's job's requirements." He smiled to the other before he continued, "You know, I can read future too." The boy laughed at the sudden randomness of the doctor.

"Well, you certainly blew me away. You are a man of talents." The doctor shrugged and closed his eyes, his face showing pure concentration.

"1 day from now-tomorrow-, he gonna take a day off and spend the whole day with you. Anywhere you want." He slowly opened his eyes back, finding a big, brown orbs excitedly looking at him, a huge grin plastered on the face of the owner of those orbs.

"Really?? Oh-yaaayy~ Promise?" He sang song the last part cheerfully.

"Promise." The boy pumped his fist up in the air happily.

"So, this is it for our session? I don't think we need to set another appointment. I think the problem is solved, right?" The other nodded excitedly.

"Yep, let's go home now, hyung." He started tugging on his shirt. Seungho checked on his watch before nodding and picked up his coat.

"Joonie, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I trully have no idea. I want you to know that you are always in my heart and I love you. I can't say I miss you because, well.. We see each other everyday." Seungho said softly, which resulted on a few 'aww's and 'that was adorable' from the younger, and a warm hug.

"I'll make you ramen."

"What? Ew! No way, I'm not gonna eat ramen for dinner 4 nights straight. I'm taking out Chinese."

"‎​Yay! You'll treat me, right?"

"You're the one that used my service and haven't paid."

"What? So. Mean." They stopped at the receptionist, Seungho walked up to her.

"Um, Taeyon-ah.. Please cancel all of my appointments for tomorrow, something urgent came up." He flashed her a smile before walked out with Joon.


There. Im done.

actually this is suppsed to behorrorish, where joonie have dark secrets. Have no idea how it turned out like this