Tour Guide Lee Sungyeol!

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I opened my eyes, I felt like I had only slept for a few hours. But it was already bright and sunny out, even with Hoya’s dark purple curtains covering the windows.

As I my side, I was surprised to see a sleeping face lying on the bed next to me.

I had to chuckle to myself because at some point during the night, Hoya must’ve crawled in his bed, his mind probably foggy with sleep that he forgot someone was already sleeping here.

I didn’t even mind that he was no less than a foot away from me. He was sleeping innocently; I wasn’t going to disturb him.

Still feeling groggy, I laid back down on my side, facing Hoya, and tried to fall back to sleep.

HOYA POV

Morning came faster than I wanted it to. I think we only went to bed around 4 a.m.

I groaned and my side, desperately searching for my phone through sleep-deprived eyes.

That’s when I remembered I had a wrist watch on.

“7:30, great”, I thought sarcastically, turning back on my other side.

And that’s when I realized that somehow I’d gotten up during the night and retreated to my bed; the same bed Morgan was sleeping in because she didn’t want to sleep alone thanks to my attempt at revenge.

Our faces were only about 6 inches away from one another’s, closer than they should’ve been, but for some reason I didn’t want to move away.

Before I could stop myself, I found my hand reaching out to touch Morgan’s cheek. I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

“So beautiful”, I whispered under my breath.

MORGAN POV

I felt a hand touch my cheek. It could only belong to Hoya.

Then I heard him whisper, “So beautiful.”

Even though it appeared that I was sleeping, I knew my cheeks were turning red. I flipped over on my other side so he wouldn’t see how flustered I was.

If I was tired before, I sure wasn’t now.

I sat straight up and covered my cheeks. As I calmed myself down, I heard light snoring next to me.

“I know you’re not sleeping Hoya.”

I heard him laugh. “Okay you caught me.”

“And thank you.”

He looked at me confused. “For what—

“Telling me I’m beautiful. It really means a lot to me; more than you’ll ever know.”

He smiled gently. “Then you’re very welcome. And I must’ve gotten in bed sometime last night without realizing it so I apologize for that. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable or anything.”

I shook my head. “It’s cool. I was shocked, but I’m starting to trust you.”

“Starting to?”

“Well I did trust you, up until you almost gave me a heart attack last night. So now you have to regain my trust.”

“And how do I go about doing that”, he asked, seemingly curious.

“Just be yourself. Don’t hide your true personality.”

Hoya seemed to ponder this. “I think I can manage that.”

“Good, now get off of here before one of the guys comes in and sees you”, I said, rolling him off the side of the bed.

He fell to the floor with a thump, making me laugh loudly.

“You okay”, I asked, in between laughs.

Hoya chuckled sarcastically at me. “Yeah go ahead and laugh. I deserved that much for last night.”

“Well, I’m going downstairs and see if anyone else is up.”

“And I’m going back to sleep. I don’t think I’ll be able to function on 3 hours of sleep.”

I scoffed jokingly. “You need more than 3 hours of sleep? And you can yourself an idol.”

A second later and I felt a pillow hit my face.

“Ow, that hurt”, I teased throwing it back at him. “Now go back to sleep.”

He laughed at me and laid back down in his bed as I left the room.

“Today is going to be a long day”, I thought as I walked down the stairs. “I don’t know how I’ll survive with what I’ve slept. I can barely stay awake when I’ve had 6 hours of sleep, let alone half of that.”

With heavy eyelids, I drudged through the living room, looking for any signs of life.

“No normal person would want to be up this early. I still don’t know why I’m awake.”

“Oh hey Morgan”, someone called to me in a cheery voice.

I jumped in place. “Geez Sunggyu, you can’t be doing that!”

He cocked his head to the side. “But—I didn’t do anything”, he answered, pouting.

“Oh sorry, I’m just tired that’s all. And a little jumpy from what happened last night.”

“What happened last night?”

“Oh you know, Hoya plotted his revenge and scared me half to death.”

“That kid, wait until I get my hands on him—

I laughed. “It’s alright Sunggyu. By the way, why are you awake so early?”

“I got up to use the restroom and I heard someone walking downstairs so I came to see who was up.”

“I really should go back to sleep. I didn’t get to bed until 4 this morning. And I’m really not a morning person.”

Sunggyu patted my head. “Okay, go get some more sleep.”

I smiled and returned back up the stairs. Since it was bright out, I wasn’t frightened anymore so I decided to go back to my own room.

It felt so nice to be back in my bed. I guess I was more tired than I thought because as soon as I crawled under the covers, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

 

~Hours later~

I don’t know how long I slept, but I felt like it had been for a long time.

As I walked downstairs, it was surprisingly quiet.

“Hmm, it’s noon. I wonder where everyone is”, I thought, checking the grandfather clock for the time.

“Good morning noona—oh wait, good afternoon noona”, Ricky said to me happily when we passed each other in the hallway.

“Where are the others?”

“They’re in the fitness studio I believe. I just came in from the sauna. It’s really good for opening your pores.”

Then he walked off.

“Such a strange kid”, I thought. “I guess I better get some more appropriate clothes on”, I said, looking down at my pajamas.

I went back up to my room and changed in a pair of grey sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

“Hey guys”, I called when I finally found the fitness studio.

Everyone looked at me and smiled brightly.

My jaw dropped when I saw their sweaty bodies in those white undershirts. They all looked like gods; y, muscular, Korean gods.

Now I really felt inferior compared to them. Everyone looked so fit and I barely exercised a day in my life.

“I’m just going to go to the dance studio”, I announced.

They nodded and went back to working out on the machine they were at.

When I walked into the next door, I saw Changjo, but he was shirtless so all I saw was his muscular back as he danced without a care in the world.

Suddenly, he turned around and that’s when I saw his abs.

“Oh sweet baby Jesus”, I whispered.

“Hey noona, come to watch me dance”, he asked, while putting his shirt back on.

“Child you cannot call me noona when you look like that”, I thought to myself. Out loud I said, “Since I’m not any good, I guess I came here for help.”

Changjo smirked. “Show me your moves?”

“Err—

“You can’t be shy noona. Come on just show me what you got.”

This is just like dancing in front of Woohyun yesterday; pure humiliation. But this time, it’s worse. Changjo is a dancer and Woohyun isn’t so I feel like every move I make will be judged harshly.

Changjo the stereo and a familiar song played; one to the tune of Girls Day “Female President”.

“You just want to see me shake my in a non-y way”, I mumbled.

So I started dancing to the choreography I knew from the song, including the shaking part of the song, which may I say, I failed miserably at.

“Alright, I’m done”, I surrendered, out of breath. “And don’t even laugh at how badly I murdered the dance to that.”

“I wasn’t going to laugh. Your dancing is good, but it needs more work. Have you ever danced to “Trouble Maker”?”

What is he implying right now? I know the dance to that song, but I also know how suggestive the moves are.

“I’ve never danced to it, but I know the steps.”

Changjo pushed a few buttons on the stereo and the beginning of “Trouble Maker” started to play.

“Oh—no you’re not going to make me dance to that, are you?”

He chuckled. “I don’t bite noona. Plus, it’ll help me help you with your dancing.”

I suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable to have this much skin ship with Changjo, even though he did hold me on his shoulders yesterday during our game of chicken.

We walked through the steps slowly. It was so weird to be this close to him this way. I’ve seen this song performed so many times and just running certain moves in my head makes me blush.

As we got to the part where it looks like we’re going to kiss, but I turn my head away from him so that we don’t, our eyes locked in place.

Neither of us moved; I don’t even think either of us were even breathing, at least I wasn’t.

The music played on, but our eyes stayed on each other’s.

Just as I thought he was about to kiss me, he turned away quickly and stopped the song.

“Okay, you’ve made good progress for today.” He sounded nervous when he said it.

I blinked my eyes back to reality. “Uh—right, yeah. Uh—thanks. I’m going to go and see what the others are doing.”

I didn’t hear Changjo reply back as I made my way out of the dance room, my heart beating faster than a hummingbird’s wings.

“What just happened in there”, I thought. “Was Changjo actually thinking about kissing me or was I just making that whole thing up in my head?”

“Hey Morgan you look tired, are you okay”, Sungyeol asked me.

I must’ve looked lost or something. I knew I was definitely frazzled from the dancing and then the whole Changjo thing.

“No, I’m okay! I was just dancing so that’s probably why.”

“Are you sure you’re not sick”, he repeated himself. He came up to feel my forehead. “You’re burning up.”

That’s probably because I’m so embarrassed right now. “It’s most likely from exercising, considering I hardly work out. But, I feel fine.”

“Morgan, did you see me working out over there”, Woohyun questioned me, a sweat towel slung around his neck.

He flexed his biceps multiple times at different angles to show me his progress.

Sungyeol wacked him on the back of his head.

“What was that for?!”

“She doesn’t want to watch you, pabo.”

“No sorry I didn’t see you Woohyun, I was in the dance practice room.”

He looked disappointed, a pout clearly evident on his face.

“Oh come to work out with us Morgan”, L. Joe asked, coming up to the three of us.

“Nah, she probably just came to see us shirtless”, Chunji replied, winking.

“Do you want me to smack you Chanhee”, L. Joe threatened.

Chunji scoffed and walked away.

“I apologize on his behalf”, L. Joe said.

“It’s cool, I think I’m starting to get used to that side of him.”

“I’ve known him for over 4 years and I still can’t get used to his personality.”

I was starting to wonder if I would be going on a date with someone today. No one has said anything and I haven’t seen the hat anywhere around here.

“Don’t I pick another member’s name to go on a date with today?”

This time, Sunggyu answered. “The hat is downstairs in the living room if you want to pick a name awhile. We should be finishing up in here shortly, okay?”

I nodded excitedly. “Sounds good! I’ll go pick that name out now. See you guys in a little bit”, I called to them as I left.

So I walked back down to the living room, looking all over the place for that hat.

“This hat needs an official name. I’m going to start calling it “the dating hat”.” Sure it’s a lame name, but at least it’s better than just calling it a regular, old hat.

At last, I found it sitting on the floor on the other side of the room.

“They should treat you a lot better”, I said to the hat. “You hold their dating fates.”

After I was done talking to the inanimate object, I reached inside and pulled out a slip of paper which read “Sungyeol”.

“Yes! This date should be fun!”

I was very happy I picked Sungyeol’s name. He and I seemed to connect almost instantly; not romantically, but in a friendly way.

“Guys she picked another name”, Dongwoo yelled when he came into the room.

The 12 other boys couldn’t race to the living room fast enough.

I danced around happily, waving the piece of paper around.

Sunggyu snatched it out of my hand. “She picked you, Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol’s eyes became wide with delight and he did a fist pump in the air.

“We’re going to have the best date ever!”

“C’mon guys, let’s go back to being bored again”, everyone else whined.

“I’m so excited for this Sungyeol”, I said to him.

“Oh do you like me that much”, he questioned, winking.

I cleared my throat. “Well—we get along pretty well and I think it’ll be fun, that’s all.”

He smirked and ruffled my hair. “Go upstairs and get changed. I have a big day planned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter