Blind With Jealousy

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I woke up to the sound of notifications going off on my phone.

Sleepily, I checked the screen and saw seven messages from each of the Infinite members.

“Princess, I hope you slept well. You probably did because you dreamt of me, right? Promise me you won’t skip breakfast. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Ugh Woohyun I can’t eat anything now. Your grease made me lose my appetite.”

The next message was from Sungjong, “Morgan, don’t go having too much fun without me, okay? If you do, I’ll know about it so behave! Have a great day!”

Typical Sungjong, always wanting to get into trouble.

I saw the message after that was from Sunggyu. Hmm, maybe I’ll save that one for last so I skipped his and read Myungsoo’s.

“I’m not really good with showing my emotions, especially when it comes to relationships, but I hope you understand my feelings all the same. And I’ll try to be the understanding guy that you’ve always wanted.”

Following his message was one from Sungyeol.

“I don’t know why I’m feeling awkward. Maybe it’s just me (I’m hoping it’s just me). Uh, we’ll be back sometime tonight, hopefully. Take care until then, Morgan.”

Poor Sungyeol, he really won’t let himself get past that. I’ll have to remind him that he doesn’t need to feel ashamed about what happened.

Sighing, I went to the next message; one from Dongwoo.

“The other members probably sent you long messages, didn’t they? I’m sorry this one won’t be as long, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like you any less than them! We’ll see each other later!”

And Hoya wrote, “Gosh it’s been so long since I’ve sent a good morning text to my girlfriend. That’s fun to say, ‘my girlfriend’. It’s weird, but a good kind of weird. Try to relax today and don’t let Teen Top bug you too much. If they do, you let me know, okay?”

Finally, the one that I saved for last. My heart was beating so fast as I opened the text. I was prepared for a long message about how much he’ll miss me and not to fall for anyone in Teen Top or to only keep him in my heart, but all I got was, “Good morning, Morgan. I hope we’re back in time to say good night to you, but don’t wait up for us if it gets too late.”

I frowned as I looked at my screen. Maybe to Sunggyu that was a heartfelt message, but to me, it was kind of basic. Even the others that I haven’t really paid much attention to put more thought into their text than he did.

But then again, he has been preoccupied with their comeback so I shouldn’t get angry or upset over it.

“Well, I shouldn’t dwell on him now. Today is all about Teen Top and I don’t need to spoil our time without Infinite by thinking about Sunggyu.”

Putting the messages in the back of my mind, I jumped out of bed and ran to my bedroom door.

“Alright everyone it’s time to wake up”, I yelled, running down the halls.

SUNGGYU POV

Waking up before the sun even rose wasn’t my favorite part about being an idol, but duty called today and when that happens, I have to get the kids out of bed and into the van even if I would rather sleep in until lunch time.

Luckily for me, no one argued with me today and even more fortunately, I will get to sleep on the way to our music video shoot.

But first, I wanted to send Morgan a message before we left so that she’ll think of me all day.

“We’ll be going now Morgan, but I’ll be thinking about you today and I hope you’ll be thinking about me. Wow, I can’t believe how cheesy that sounded. I should stay away from Woohyun, shouldn’t I? When we return tonight, I have something I need to tell you. It may be late, but please try to wait up for us. What I need to say is very important and I wish I could get it off my chest through this message, but it’s something that I think you need to hear in person.”

I bit my lip and wondered if I should just erase that last part of the message before I send it.

“Woohyun, can you read this for me and tell me what you think”, I asked him, handing him my phone.

“Sure hyung—

WOOHYUN POV

Sunggyu handed me his phone and I quickly skimmed through his text.

“Did you send this already?”

“No, I wanted your opinion. Should I?”

From the message, it sounded to me like he was going to confess to Morgan tonight. If he does that, the rest of us will have no chance at all. I’ve seen the way she looks at Sunggyu. She wouldn’t reject him if he confesses to her.

“Hmm, I think maybe adding a little something will make it even better. Is that okay, hyung?”

But he didn’t answer me. I looked over at him to see he was fast asleep in his seat.

“Well he’ll never know”, I thought deleting his original message and typing up my own.

I carefully slid the phone back in his bag and closed my eyes to try and get some sleep before we arrived at our schedule.

MORGAN POV

“Noona, if you can wake us up this early then you must be feeling better”, Ricky complained for the umpteenth time.

“I am, actually. Thanks for asking.”

“Uh, I didn’t”, he grumbled.

“Stop whining Ricky, we should be grateful to finally get some alone time with her and not have the Infinite hyungs all over her”, Niel said.

“Yeah how come you like them so much? We’re more handsome”, Changjo added.

“Don’t be silly, I like you all equally.”

“Yeah, then how come you can’t say that with a straight face?”

“Well okay, I do like some of you more than the others, but—

“And by some, you mean Infinite.”

“No, not at all. I really like you guys too.”

“Just leave her alone and stop interrogating her”, L. Joe butted in, making the youngest members go quiet. “We know how you feel about us, Morgan. You don’t need to explain yourself.”

“I mean, I do feel like I’ve been ignoring you all so they do have a point, in a way.”

“It’s such a shame some of us have schedules today”, Chunji sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter