The Scavenger Hunt Pt. 2

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel said the next guy I had to find was outside at the pool. Just the way he said “have fun” made me think something weird is going to happen so when I arrived outside, I became edgy.

“Is anyone even out here”, I thought walking around the pool.

No one was around and no one was in the pool itself.

All of a sudden, I felt someone push my back and I ended up going face first into the water.

As I tried to resurface, I heard a splash behind me and then someone’s arms wrapping around my waist.

I thrashed around and tried to fight them off, but being pushed into the pool unexpectedly made me weak and knocked the breath from my lungs.

The person dragged me out of the pool and laid me down on the ground.

“Are you okay? Do you need CPR”, he asked.

I pushed him away, shaking my head.

“Alright, if you insist”, he said.

My eyes widened as his face got closer to mine and his lips were parted. I finally got my strength back and pushed him away forcefully.

“What the hell are you doing”, I yelled, coughing up water.

“Saving you from drowning”, the guy stated simply.

“Well if you wouldn’t have knocked me into the pool in the first place, I wouldn’t need saving.”

“I didn’t push you into the pool”, he explained, acting innocent.

I stood up. My clothes were drenched and I think I left my suitcases back in the entrance room.

“You’re lucky that I put everything down before you pushed me in”, I scolded, going to collect the map and C.A.P’s hint.

“Would you like me to dry you off”, he asked suggestively.

“No, just get away from me! God, you’re more annoying than the purple flowers guy.”

He just laughed.

“Can you just give me my hint and let me go get dried off?”

“Oh you want your hint? Well, the only way you’re going to get it is if you kiss me first.”

“Eww, dude I don’t even know you. Just give me my damn hint before I throw you into the pool.”

“Geez alright fine”, he said defeated, handing me a towel.

“I said I wanted a hint and you hand me a towel?”

“Look on the towel”, he pointed.

Confused, I unfolded the towel and saw writing on it. “Oh, well—thanks.”

He saluted me and jumped into the pool.

“Some of these guys are really weird”, I thought.

“By the way, I’m Nam Woohyun”, the guy called from the water.

“And you already know who I am so adios!”

And I just left him there. What a ert! He just met me and he goes and openly flirts with me? I thought I would get away from that once I left the states, but I guess Korean boys are just as bad as American ones.

“Alright, let’s see what this hint has to say.”

“If you want to change after your little incident with the pool, your suitcases have been put up in your room. You can change there.”

I looked at the map and sure enough, there was a room marked as “Morgan’s room”.

“Huh, it seems that everything that has happened to me is all part of this weird game. Well, this hint is pretty straightforward. Now I can change out of my wet clothing.”

So I made my way to the room labeled as my bedroom.

When I got there, I saw my suitcases were sitting by the bed and a robe was folded over a dressing screen.

“How fancy”, I thought as I grabbed dry clothes out of my suitcases and went behind the screen to change.

Just as I was finished changing, I could’ve sworn I heard my bedroom door open and close.

Thinking I was just hearing things, I finished changing and came out from behind the screen.

“YAH”, I yelled, scared out of my wits.

A blonde guy was lying on my bed in a seductive position. He was looking up at me, winking and biting his lip.

“Who the hell let you in”, I questioned him.

“Baby, I let myself in”, he answered, his lips slowly.

I scoffed. “What is your problem?”

“I don’t have a problem. So do you want your hint or are you going to keep me waiting all night?”

“I don’t want to know what you had in mind so please just give me the hint and leave”, I protested.

“Aw, you’re no fun”, he whined, standing up from the bed.

“Yeah, well I’ve had just about enough erted remarks for tonight so sorry buddy.”

He handed me a piece of paper, before walking out of the room.

Before he went, he walked past me and with a deep voice he whispered in my ear, “I’m Chunji, but you can call me any time.”

I just rolled my eyes. “Seriously, what is with these guys? Do they think American girls are easy or something?”

Irked, I read the piece of paper. “What room coincides with a bedroom?”

“Huh? What room coincides with a bedroom? What kind of hint is that? Let’s see, the word ‘coincides’ means nearby or alike with something. What room is nearby or alike to a—oh duh! A bathroom is usually near a bedroom.”

Face palming myself for my stupidity, I gathered the hints and blueprints and went looking for a nearby bathroom, which I found to be right next door.

“I really hope no one is on the toilet or I’m going to be very embarrassed”, I thought opening the door with my eyes closed.

“Yah, what are you doing”, someone yelled from inside.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to walk in on you—“, I starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter