A Slap In The Face

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORGAN POV

I had no clue what just transpired or what was about to, but I wanted to see what was going to happen so I followed Sunggyu.

I don’t know why because I was beyond angry with him at this point, but my curiosity got the better of me.

“Woohyun, get out here NOW”, Sunggyu yelled through the house, his loud voice echoing off the walls. Anyone within the mansion would be able to hear it, so it was pretty useless for Woohyun to try and hide.

“Hyung, I was just about to go to sleep”, Woohyun whined from upstairs.

I saw Sunggyu’s eyes turn completely black with rage. Yes, even I could make out the color change in his small pupils.

“How hard do you want to get hit?!”

Woohyun wasn’t stupid enough to just stand there and wait for Sunggyu to reach the top of the stairs. He bolted into the closest room before his leader even made it half way up.

“Nam Woohyun you are in so much trouble right now!!”

“Hyung, why are you so mad”, an unsuspecting and presumably innocent Dongwoo asked.

Sunggyu merely opted to push his younger member out of the way, frightening him to the point where he ended up cowering in the corner, stunned, before regaining his senses and running back to his room.

“Woohyun open this damn door!”

From inside, I could barely make out a “no”.

“I just want to talk to you.”

“Alright, if you insist—hell no!”

“Why would you erase that text?! You had no right to!”

“You wanted my opinion and I gave it to you! What gives you the right to do what you were going to do?”

“I have every right to confess to her! You had no right to stop me. It’s certainly not my fault that she doesn’t have feelings for the rest of you. Why should I suffer because she likes me more than you?”

“I did like you, Sunggyu”, I said behind him quietly.

He stopped trying to get the door open and turned around to look at me.

“What do you mean, you did? Are you saying you don’t anymore?”

“I’m just tired of all of this. All you guys do is fight and that’s not what I want. I wanted to leave the moment you told me why I was here. I stayed because I started to feel something for you, for a lot of you, but now, those feelings aren’t there anymore so I don’t have any reason to stick around. I’m leaving tomorrow and I’m not coming back.”

Sunggyu’s tone of voice changed to one of sorrow as he walked towards me. “Please don’t leave”, he whispered, nearly in tears.

“Give me one good reason to stay Sunggyu, because I have yet to hear anything but lies out of your mouth since the moment I came here.”

His expression showed surprise, but more confusion than anything else. “I’ve not been lying to you. What makes you think that?”

“Niel told me the real reason why I’m here. It’s not because you all want a girlfriend. You only brought me here to trick a poor foreign fan into thinking she actually had a shot with any of you. You never had any real intentions of dating me. This whole thing is all just a sick game you all came up with just to prove how easily you can manipulate a star struck girl.”

“And you want to know the sickest part of it all”, I said, my voice shaking. “I actually fell for you.”

“Why would you believe anything Niel says? He’s only saying those things because he has his own agenda. How ironic is it that the same day that I decide to confess to you, he suddenly comes forward with all of this? Please tell me you’re not that stupid, Morgan.”

Before I could stop myself, I heard a loud slap. My eyes widened in shock and I pulled my hand away, seeing the red mark I had made on Sunggyu’s right cheek.

Other members, curious after hearing the argument, came to investigate and saw what had happened. They all shifted their eyes between Sunggyu and I, waiting to see what would occur next.

“Sunggyu, I’m sor—

He held up his hand to stop me from saying anything further.

“Hyung, are you okay”, Sungjong asked.

Ignoring his question of concern, Sunggyu said in a tone I’ve never heard him use before; one that was filled with so much pain, “If you want to leave, I am not going to stop you, Morgan. I don’t want you to be here if it’s making you so miserable. I’ll arrange for Graham to take you to the airport tomorrow morning if that’s what you want.”

I was at a loss for words. Truthfully, I didn’t want to go, not now, not after what I just did. I only said that I was leaving because I wanted someone, anyone, to care enough to stop me.

A part of me didn’t believe what Niel had told me because I thought I knew Sunggyu’s personality well enough by now that he would never think of something that cruel, but another part wondered if it could be true.

“Do you want me to leave”, I asked, almost afraid to hear what he would respond with.

“I think you already know the answer to that”, and with that, he walked away.

I couldn’t think of anything to say to any of the others that were standing nearby. Some of them followed Sunggyu to make sure he was okay, I guessed. The rest stayed by, at a loss for words, much like I was myself.

“I can’t believe I did that to him”, I gasped under my breath, looking at my palm. I’ve never hit anyone in my entire life, but when he called me stupid, I just snapped.

But he was right. I was stupid. Too stupid in fact, to let what Niel told me, which I now knew was all a big fat lie, get to me and consume my true feelings for him.

SUNGGYU POV

I looked up in the bathroom mirror, the water I had splashed on my face soothing the red skin on my cheek.

Unconsciously, I reached up to touch it, wincing a bit, not because it physically hurt, but because I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she actually slapped me.

Did I want her to leave after what happened? The part of my brain that was respons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter