Wake Up Call

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to a bright, sunny morning.

“Good morning Korea”, I beamed, stretching.

“Well, my name isn’t Korea, but good morning anyway”, a guy’s voice spoke suddenly.

I jumped out of my bed, surprised.

“Yah, you can’t be doing that Sunggyu! You almost gave me a heart attack.”

He smiled innocently. “I’m sorry.”

“What are you doing in here anyway?”

“You want to have a little fun this morning?”

His intentions seemed innocent, but just the way he worded it, made it sound erted.

Sunggyu’s face suddenly turned bright red when I hesitated with my answer. “No, no I didn’t mean like that”, he said, face palming himself. “It’s still early and the others aren’t awake yet so I wanted to see if you would like to go wake them up.”

I tapped my chin. “That actually sounds like a lot of fun! And it could be really interesting too.”

“Great! I must warn you though, Dongwoo and L are extremely deep sleepers so you might have some difficulty trying to wake them. Good luck!”

“I’m always up for a challenge.”

The first bedroom I decided to invade was one shared by L. Joe and Chunji.

Figures, they’d share a room. They seem to be constantly bickering like a married couple.

Quietly, I crept up beside L. Joe’s bed.

He looked like the most perfect angel when he was asleep; makes me almost sad to wake him.

Hmm, maybe I’ll just let him sleep.

Then I turned to Chunji’s bed. He’s just as angelic when he’s sleeping, but it’s going to be too much fun to wake him. Plus, it’s payback for spraying me with whipped cream yesterday.

“Yah, Chunji”, I whispered loudly in his ear.

Amidst his slumber, he shooed me away with his hand.

I grabbed his wrist and drug his limp body out of his bed, plopping him on the floor.

“Well, it’s about time you woke up.”

He just looked at me with puffy eyes, not entirely sure what was going on.

“C’mon lazy ”, I said, pulling on his wrist. “It’s time for you to get up.”

Chunji wasn’t moving anywhere.

“Fine, I’ll just leave you here”, I finished, annoyed.

I decided to move onto my next room; the room that Sungjong and Sungyeol shared.

Needless to say, they were probably the easiest and the least fun to wake up.

“Sunggyu told me to come and wake you guys.”

They looked at me with empty, uninterested eyes.

“—K, bye!”

Still giving me the same looks, I left their room and entered the next one.

There was only one bed in the room. I didn’t know who was lying in it, but I didn’t have to guess long before I figured out that Woohyun was the owner to this room.

I threw the sheets off of him.

Yeah, that was probably a bad idea, mostly because he wasn’t wearing a shirt.

“Woohyun, it’s time for you to wake up now!”

“No”, he mumbled.

“Don’t make me come over there”, I threatened, trying to suppress my laughter.

Truth be told, my face was blushing like crazy because of his exposed abdomen and its muscular glory.

“C’mon don’t be difficult. Sunggyu told me to wake everyone so please just wake up already”, I whined.

He waved me away, grabbing the covers and covering his head with them.

“Well whatever, if you don’t want to get up then you leave me with no other choice.”

I tried to pull the blankets off, but Woohyun had a strong grip on them so we ended up playing tug-of-war with his comforter.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun get your up now”, I heard someone yell from the doorway.

I turned around and saw Sunggyu standing there, a serious expression on his face, but when he saw me looking at him, he just smiled.

“Hyung, why can’t you ever let us sleep in”, Woohyun complained.

“Now where’s the fun in that?”

Woohyun just groaned and covered his body with the comforter again.

“Thanks”, I said as I passed Sunggyu on my way out of the room.

“Alright, who gets woken up next”, I thought in my search for another room to invade.

The next door I passed was one that I remember from yesterday; it was the room that belonged to Hoya.

I entered the room silently, tiptoeing my way to his bed on the other side.

“Hoya”, I whispered loudly towards his sleeping body.

There was no answer.

“Hoya, wake up”, I repeated.

Still no reply.

Finally, I walked over to the wind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter