First Date Expectations

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was overwhelmed by cheers and shouts from the 13 excited boys.

“This is going to be awesome! We’re going to have so much fun Morgan”, Niel said, jumping up and down.

“Niel, calm down”, C.A.P had to scold once again. “You’ll have to excuse him Morgan. He always acts this hyper.”

I giggled. “It’s okay. I think it’s cute.”

Niel blushed.

“So as your “girlfriend”, what do I have to do?”

They all looked at me with astonished expressions.

“Well, first of all you have to—“, Chunji started to say until C.A.P gave him a look that said he’d better be quiet.

“Don’t look at me like that. I’ve never been in a relationship before. I don’t know how this stuff works.”

“Well, since I’m the oldest, I’ll teach you the ropes”, Sunggyu offered, putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Yah, hyung that’s not fair”, a few of the boys yelled.

“Seniority, remember”, he replied, sticking his tongue out at them.

“Oh real mature hyung”, Sungjong complained.

“Maybe you should let Morgan pick who she wants”, Sungyeol added.

“But I thought all of you were my boyfriends?”

“We are, but you have to pick the first guy you want to go on a date with”, Sunggyu explained.

“Hyung, don’t you think Morgan noona wants to get some sleep”, Changjo spoke out.

Did he just call me noona? I must be so tired, I’m hearing things.

“She’s probably jetlagged”, L. Joe piped in.  

The other boys nodded and I yawned in agreement.

“I should probably sleep for a few hours. It is almost 3 in the morning after all.”

Sunggyu pouted, but he nodded anyway.

“Let me show you to your room then.”

“Hey, how come you get to tuck Morgan in”, they whined.

I blushed. I felt embarrassed that they were fighting over me. “It’s okay guys. I’ll see you in the morning. Good night”, I called to them as Sunggyu led me upstairs to my room.

“Sheesh, they’re so clingy”, he complained as he opened the door to my bedroom. “I hope you find everything to your liking Morgan.”

I smiled. “Everything is great Sunggyu, really. I don’t know why you picked me out of the million girls you could’ve picked from, but thank you. You don’t know how happy this makes me.”

He returned the smile and took my hands in his. “We really like you Morgan. I know it seems weird now, but we’ll try to make this as enjoyable as possible.”

“I’m sure you will. Well, good night!”

“Sleep well Morgan.”

After Sunggyu walked down the hallway, I closed the door and got dressed for bed.

Snuggling under the warm bed sheets, I grinned to myself in complete giddiness.

“This is going to be the best! I get to spend all my time with 13 gorgeous Kpop idols in a beautiful mansion. Could this get any better?”

And with that thought, I fell asleep.

 

~The next morning~

TEENFINITE POV

 “Kawi, bawi, bo!”

We were playing “kawi bawi bo” and the game was getting heated.

It was now down to Dongwoo, Ricky, and Niel.

“Hyung, you know you’re going to lose”, Ricky taunted.

“Yeah, it’s two against one, you won’t win”, Niel added.

Dongwoo just glared at them, with a smirk on his face. “Oh, we’ll see about that.”

“Kawi, bawi, bo—

Ricky and Niel both played scissors, while Dongwoo stuck with paper.

“Dammit”, he yelled.

“Told you hyung”, Ricky said. “Now it’s just you and I”, he said, turning to Niel.

The two members grinned at each other before drawing their weapon of choice; Ricky with rock and Niel with paper.

“HA! I win”, Niel exclaimed, jumping up and doing a celebratory dance. “Never underestimate the power of Ahn Daniel.”

What’s all the yelling about”, someone asked from the staircase.

We all looked up and saw Morgan coming down in her pajamas, wiping her sleepy eyes cutely.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw we were all staring at her.

“What are you guys looking at me like that for?”

MORGAN POV

I woke up because I heard random yelling downstairs.

“Why are they yelling this early in the morning”, I thought, putting my slippers on and going out to investigate.

As I walked down the stairs to the living room, I felt at least 8 pairs of eyes on me.

Everyone was staring at me. I felt nervous and uncomfortable.

“Why are you guys making so much noise”, I asked as I continued to walk towards them.

“Niel beat Ricky in a game of kawi bawi bo”, Sungyeol explained.

I sat down on the couch next to Hoya and L. Joe. ‘Kawi bawi bo’, huh? I should’ve known they were causing such a ruckus from something as simple as ‘rock, paper, scissors’.

After I woke up properly, I finally got a good look at each member.

I knew about them from watching music shows, but I’ve never actually seen them up close before.

All 13 of them were extremely handsome and they made me feel inferior about my own appearance, which makes me feel even worse because they’re guys.

Hoya didn’t say much; guess he really didn’t know what to say after he acted rude to me.

L. Joe was smiling at me; a kind of gentle and shy smile that made my heart skip a beat.

“So what’s on the agenda for today”, I asked. Looking around I added, “And where’s Sunggyu?”

“What, you’re already attached to me Morgan”, I heard Sunggyu say as he came in from another room.

“Who, me? N—No of course not.”

“Uh huh, and today, you can pick one of us to take you on a date.”

“A d—date”, I asked nervously.

Sunggyu laughed, “Yes Morgan, a date.”

I gulped. I had never been on a real date before and just the thought of it completely mortified me. But, if I wanted to get to know these guys better, it wouldn’t hurt to spend some one-on-one time with them.

“Please pick me”, Niel begged.

L. Joe smacked him on the back of his head. “Yah, quit making yourself sound so desperate.”

“So that there are no hard feelings, we all put our names in a hat so all you have to do is draw one”, Sunggyu explained, pulling a hat out from behind his back.

Oh well at least this saves me from having to choose.

I stuck my hand in the hat and picked a piece of paper from inside.

Not revealing it to anyone, I unfolded it and read the name; Chunji.

“Oh great”, I thought.

After my encounter with Chunji when I first met him, he seemed to have a erted demeanor so God only knows what going on a date with him will be like.

“Who’d you pick”, the boys wondered.

I showed them the name. They all looked at me, disappointed that I didn’t pick their name.

“Lee Chanhee”, L. Joe called.

“What do you want Byunghun”, Chunji yelled back, coming into the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter