Revenge Is Sweet

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We spent the whole afternoon together and into the early evening. The date would’ve probably lasted all night if we weren’t interrupted.

“Hey, are you guys still alive out here”, Sungyeol asked, startling us out of our deep conversation.

“Yah, what gives?! We were talking over here and you disturbed us”, Woohyun scolded.

“Oh, well excuse me. It’s almost 5 o’clock. You guys have been out here all day. We thought you wouldn’t be coming back inside.”

“It’s 5 already?! I can’t believe we talked that long”, I exclaimed, looking at Woohyun.

“Seems like your date went well”, Hoya configured.

“Yes, it was very nice”, I said, smiling.

“Don’t get too cozy with Woohyun because you still have 11 other dates to go on”, Sungyeol instructed.

“Maybe she already found her prince charming”, Woohyun teased, sticking his tongue out. “Isn’t that right my princess?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Gross, you even have a pet name for her”, Sungyeol asked, a disgusted expression on his handsome face.

“Don’t worry Sungyeol, I don’t approve of the nickname, no matter how cute it is. And like you said, I still have 11 dates to go on yet. I have plenty of time to choose my “prince charming”.”

“He didn’t annoy you with his “heart throwing” did he”, Hoya questioned, ignoring Woohyun’s pouts.

“Heart throwing?”

“You know that stupid thing he does where he makes a heart above his head and pretends to throw it.”

I shook my head. “No, I don’t even know what that is. But now you’ve got me curious. I want to see it.”

“Do I have to”, Woohyun complained.

His fellow members looked absolutely shocked.

“Since when does Nam Woohyun, greasiest member of Infinite, turn down an opportunity to do aegyo?”

“Especially for his girlfriend”, Hoya added.

“Alright, fine! I’ll do it.”

I watched Woohyun intensely as he got up from his seat next to me, formed a heart above his head with his arms, and then threw it towards me.

I tried my best to suppress my laughter.

Woohyun’s cheeks turned a bright red. He just hid his face behind his hands, continuously shaking his head back and forth.

“Morgan, you should go up and change for the pool party”, Hoya reminded me.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I’ll see you guys in a little bit.”

WOOHYUN POV

I don’t know why I felt embarrassed when I did my famous heart throwing move. I’ve done it hundreds of times to thousands, if not millions of fan girls. Why was this time different?

Was it because I did it to someone I actually had feelings for? When I’m around women, my aegyo kicks in, especially around older women. But for some reason, the thought of doing aegyo around Morgan mortified me.

“Nam Woohyun, are you embarrassed”, Hoya teased.

“No”, I lied.

“If you aren’t embarrassed, then why are your cheeks red?”

“Okay, fine! I feel completely humiliated right now.”

“But why? Any other time you’re actually trying to get one of us to throw hearts with you”, Sungyeol explained.

“I think I’m starting to have feelings for Morgan. She’s different from other girls. I feel like I don’t have to put an act on for her, ya know?”

“Hmm not exactly, considering we haven’t gotten the opportunity to go on a date with her yet.”

“When you do, you’ll know how I feel right now.”

“You mean embarrassed”, Sungyeol added, laughing hysterically.

“No you pabo! You’ll feel happy and whenever she walks into a room, the world will seem like a brighter place.”

“I think Woohyun has lost his mind”, Hoya whispered to Sungyeol.

MORGAN POV

The members must be busy preparing for the pool party because when I went back inside, everything was quiet.

When I reached my room, I dug through my suitcase to find where I packed my bathing suits.

“Should I go with the one-piece or the two-piece suit”, I thought, holding each one up to my body.

The one-piece bathing suit was hot pink with a halter top tie around the neck and a tiny skirt at the bottom of it. The two-piece one however, was white with purple polka dots. The bottom piece was a skirt and the bikini tied behind the neck and around the middle of my back.

I knew I looked presentable in both, but which one was more presentable for the members?

“They would most definitely like the two-piece, but I really don’t want my top to come loose, either by accident or because one of the members *cough Chunji cough* undoes it on purpose, so I’d better stick with the one-piece.”

I dressed myself in the hot pink bathing suit and before I left the room, grabbed a pair of flip-flops and put a wrap on over top of my suit.

I felt like I was back at home, heading for a quick swim in our in-ground pool.

When I got outside, I could almost immediately feel the piercing gazes of about 13 pairs of eyes. Now I’m really glad I decided to wear the less-revealing swimsuit.

“Yah, stop undressing me with your eyes, you erts”, I joked when all of the members kept staring at me. “It’s not like you guys haven’t ever seen a girl in a bathing suit before.”

Technically, I wasn’t in a bathing suit because I still had my wrap on, but the way everyone was gawking at me, made me feel uncomfortable.

I’ve never gotten this much attention from guys before, let alone 13 attractive Kpop idols with millions of fans, probably all of which wish they were in my shoes right now.

“Don’t be looking at my princess”, Woohyun scolded the other guys.

“Woohyun, I thought I told you not to call me that”, I said, slightly annoyed, yet slightly amused.

“But you said it was cute”, he stated, pouting.

“Please, don’t try to act cute. I don’t like aegyo. That heart throwing stuff earlier almost made me puke.”

The other Infinite members started cracking up.

“Guess she didn’t find her prince charming after all, did she Nam Woohyun”, Sungyeol teased.

Woohyun glared at him. “Be quiet, she still likes me better.”

“Please don’t fight you guys”, I pleaded.

“Don’t worry, they always fight like that”, Hoya reassured.

“Yeah, that’s why hyung is so uptight all the time”, Sungjong joked, pointing to Sunggyu who just narrowed his eyes.

“Open your eyes hyung! It’s not time to sleep yet”, Dongwoo called, cracking up.

I felt bad that Infinite was picking on Sunggyu.

“Come on guys, don’t make fun of him.”

“Alright—alright, we’re finished.”

The party atmosphere surfaced once the outdoor stereo was and music started blaring. It’s a good thing that we didn’t have neighbors because we were being really loud.

The guys all dressed in swimming trunks. I was kind of taken aback by how nice all of their bodies looked. Some of the members had toned abs and I caught myself staring at a few of them more than once.

“Stop undressing me with your eyes, you ert”, Hoya mocked me from earlier.

I smacked him over the head with a pool noodle.

C.A.P, Chunji, L. Joe, Sungyeol, and Sungjong were all chilling by the edge of the pool, daggling their feet in the water while they chatted away.

Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo, L, Changjo, Niel, and Ricky were in the pool with me and Sunggyu was relaxing under the canopy that Woohyun and I had our date in.

I looked over and it almost looked like he was asleep. He had sunglasses on and I couldn’t tell if his eyes were open or not, but his head was resting against the back of the lounge chair.

Feeling a little mischievous, I got out of the pool and tiptoed over to him. The other members watched me curiously, stifling their laughter.

I turned around to shush them and when I turned back around to face Sunggyu, I saw him staring at me, his sunglasses pulled down on the edge of his nose.

“And what do you think you were going to do?”

“Nothing, nothing at all”, I answered, giving him an innocent expression. “Get your in the pool.”

He waved me off. “I’m relaxing.”

“Hey, you owe me for sticking up for you earlier”, I teased.

“I do not.”

“Do too! . In. Pool. Now”, I commanded, pointing sternly at the water.

“Are you challenging me Morgan”, he questioned, standing up threateningly.

“Yes, I most certainly am”, I shot back with a smile.

“You’re lucky I have a soft spot for you.”

I just continued to play innocent until Sunggyu finally walked towards the pool, pushing his sunglasses up again.

I jumped in without any warning, startling Infinite’s leader as he climbed down the steps.

“Yah, don’t splash me”, he complained.

“Have a little fun hyung”, Sungyeol said from his spot at the edge of the pool.

“We should play a game”, I exclaimed. “Does anyone know how to play chicken?”

No one raised their hand.

I explained to the confused members how to play chicken. We divided up into teams; 7 people on each since there were 14 of us.

The strongest members were on the bottom and the lightest members were the ones who went on their shoulders.

Team One: Me, Woohyun, C.A.P, Changjo, Sungyeol, Niel, and Sungjong.

Team Two: Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Hoya, Ricky, L. Joe, L, and Chunji.

The first pairs dueling were Sungyeol and Sungjong from our team and Dongwoo and Chunji from the opposing team.

“You’re going down hyung”, Sungjong threatened Dongwoo, sticking his tongue out at him.

“Sungyeol is a weakling, there’s no way you guys will win”, Dongwoo shot back.

“Ready, set, GO”, I yelled and the fight began.

Sungjong and Chunji started attacking each other while Dongwoo and Sungyeol tried to keep their balance.

“You’re lucky we’re the same age or I wouldn’t go easy on you”, Chunji yelled, pushing Sungjong.

“Oh, so that’s your excuse for being so weak”, Sungjong seethed, returning the favor by sending Chunji backwards.

Sungyeol was trying his best to hold Sungjong in the air, but it was becoming difficult for him.

“Aren’t you tired yet”, Dongwoo asked politely, smirking.

“Nope, are you”, Sungyeol replied.

The battle didn’t last much longer because Dongwoo wasn’t as strong as he claimed to be so Chunji ended up in the water with a big splash.

The two Sung brothers whooped and yelled in victory.

Team One: 1; Team Two: 0

The next pairs that went were C.A.P and Niel and Hoya and Ricky.

Surprisingly, Ricky won against Niel so the scores were now tied.

There were only three remaining members from each team; Me, Woohyun and Changjo and Sunggyu, L. Joe, and L.

For round three, I volunteered to go.

“I’ll go”, Woohyun and Changjo announced at the same time, staring each other down.

“Hyung no offense, but I think I’m stronger than you”, Changjo bragged.

Woohyun chuckled. “I don’t think so 95 liner.”

“Don’t be jealous be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter