Amusement Park Fun

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I went to bed early last night, I also woke up early; well, earlier than I did yesterday. It was 9 in the morning, so to me, that’s pretty early.

As you can imagine, some of the early risers were already awake. I was a bit surprised to see L already awake since his sleeping habits seemed to be somewhat on the lazy side.

“Good morning L”, I said.

“Morning, Morgan. Did you sleep well?”

“I did. I was so exhausted last night. By the way, do you mind if I start calling you Myungsoo?”

“No, I don’t mind.”

“Good, because whenever I call you “L”, I always think of L from Death Note”, I confessed, chuckling.

“That’s actually how I got the nickname.”

“Oh, really”, I asked, surprised.

He nodded.  “A lot of people thought I looked and acted like him so they started calling me “L”.”

“Hmm, now that I think about it, your personality does seem to match his.”

“Sometimes I’m like L and sometimes my personality is Myungsoo. It all depends.”

“And what’s Myungsoo’s personality like?”

“Well instead of coming off as cold and uninterested, Myungsoo is light hearted and loves to laugh.”

“I think I like the Myungsoo personality better. The L part of you scares me”, I admitted, snickering.

Myungsoo smiled a bit.

“See, there you go. Smile, it looks good on you. It lights up your handsome face.”

He cleared his throat. “Well, thank you.”

I could tell he was blushing.

“I’m sure you’ve heard it before, but you’re welcome anyway.”

“I have to go now, but we can talk later, okay?”

“Oh, okay. Where are you off to?”

“I have a schedule to go to, but I’ll be back later tonight.”

“What if I pick your name?”

“My name’s not in the hat today.”

“Aw, that . Alright, guess I’ll see you then.”

We waved to each other as Myungsoo left the mansion.

“Speaking of picking names, maybe I should go look for the hat and choose another member.”

The hat was where I left it yesterday; sitting on one of the end tables in the living room.

“Okay, magical dating hat, who am I going to go on a date with today—Niel. Okay, that doesn’t sound too bad.”

My thoughts were cut short when I heard someone behind me.

“So are we going on a date or what?”

It was Sunggyu. “Sorry, Sunggyu I picked Niel’s name.”

I showed him the piece of paper and he frowned.

“Well you could always pick my name out of the hat and pretend like it’s the first one you picked”, he explained.

“But if I do that, then what’s the point of the hat? Do you really want to go on a date with me that badly”, I questioned him, smirking.

“Hmm, maybe I do and maybe I don’t.”

“Well it has to be one or the other.”

“It depends; do you want to go on a date with me?”

“I might, it depends”, I retorted jokingly.

“Niel will have his hands full today, I can tell.”

“Oh and what is that supposed to mean?”

“Whatever you interpret it as”, he finished, winking before he walked away.

“Sunggyu sure is a character. I have a feeling that when I get the chance to go on a date with him, it’s going to be an interesting experience. I should probably go tell Niel that I picked his name.”

I didn’t know if he was up yet or not so I went in search for the room that he and Changjo shared.

Sure enough, when I walked in the room, there was a sleeping body on the top bunk. Changjo’s bunk was empty, so he must already be awake.

“Niel, wake up”, I said, shaking him.

“5 more minutes”, he mumbled, turning on his side.

“You know it’s very rude for a guy to be late on the first date.”

Thump! “Ouch, that hurt”, Niel complained.

I giggled as he rubbed his head, which he had hit on the ceiling above him.

“That woke you up quickly. Good morning sunshine”, I teased.

“Ugh, I wanted to sleep in today.”

I held my chest in an appalled manner. “That’s no way to treat your girlfriend”, I joked. “It’s not my fault I picked your name. Blame it on the hat.”

He groaned and swung his legs over the side of the bed, jumping down from it a few seconds later.

“Give me time to wake up and get dressed. I’ll meet you downstairs in an hour.”

“I think I can manage that. See you in an hour then.”

After that I left the room so Niel could properly wake up and start getting ready for the date. I, myself had to go back to my own room and prepare for today.

“Well I wore a dress yesterday so I guess something more casual for today would be alright”, I said aloud, looking through my now full closet.

I finally emptied my suitcases and put my clothes in the closet and dresser drawers.

“I think a nice pair of shorts and a t-shirt should look okay.”

As I got ready for my date with Niel, my mind drifted to what exactly he would have planned for this afternoon.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

“You can come in”, I called, putting the finishing touches on my makeup.

“Hey Morgan—ooh I see you’re getting all dressed up for your date today.”

I looked through the vanity mirror, only to see Sungyeol behind me in the doorway.

I turned around and smiled at him. “I sure am!”

“Do you know where you’re going?”

“I don’t know yet, but I’m sure Niel will plan something great.”

I noticed Sungyeol’s expression; it seemed uneasy, like he wanted to say something, but was hesitating about it.

“Uh Morgan, about last night—

“What about it?”

“Well, the “kiss” and all, um—

“Hey, it’s no big deal, right? I mean it wasn’t like it was a mouth-to-mouth kiss.”

“Right, of course! I just wanted to make sure that you didn’t feel uncomfortable afterwards, you know?”

“I completely understand where you’re coming from, but don’t worry. You didn’t make me feel uncomfortable. I thought it was rather sweet, actually.”

Sungyeol’s doe eyes lit up. “Really? Well then—that’s great!”

“No worries, now if you’ll excuse me, I should be getting downstairs”, I finished with a small smile.

His expression told me he was relieved that the possibly awkward situation was averted.

“Oh, by the way I almost forgot to tell you—

“Hmm?”

“I got your photo card in the album. You look really handsome.”

Sungyeol blushed noticeably, but tried desperately to cover it up.

I pretended not to notice because if I said something, it would probably only make him more embarrassed.

“I should go now. I’ll see you later Sungyeol”, I called, already walking down the hallway.

“Yeah, see you later”, he replied back seconds later.

My heart was beating in anticipation for the date that Niel has planned.

“Hey, sorry it took so long. I got caught up with something”, I said when I saw Niel waiting for me in the living room.

“Are you ready to go?”

“Where are we going?”

“Well, since Sungyeol hyung took you out to see some of the sights in Seoul, I wanted to make our date extra special. Today, I’m going to take you to an amusement park.”

My eyes lit up like a child’s that just walked into a candy store. “I love amusement parks!”

“That’s good because we’re going to Lotte World! The best amusement park in South Korea! Now let’s go.”

I’ve heard about all the amazing things at Lotte World. I find it fascinating that some of the rides are actually indoors.

Once again, Graham was our driver for the day. I wondered if Graham likes working as a butler and a chauffeur. I never see him around the mansion much. Then again, I’m always spending time with the guys so maybe I don’t notice him when he’s around.

“Morgan, you’re really going to like Lotte World. It has so many fun things we can do. Do you like roller coasters?”

“They’re not my favorite attraction, but they’re fun to go on.”

“Well we don’t have to go on them if you don’t want to. To be honest, I could care less if we even walked past one. I’m not a big fan.”

“You know, if you’re scared of riding a roller coaster, we don’t have to go on one.”

Niel looked relieved to hear this from me. “Good, because I really hate them, but I’m trying to act tough and whatnot.”

“There is nothing wrong with a guy being afraid of roller coasters or any other sort of ride.”

“Since roller coasters are out of the question, what type of rides do you want to go on?”

“I don’t know, we can always decide once we get there.”

He nodded. “There’s so much to do so I doubt we’ll have any trouble picking something we both like.”

“Sounds like a great plan to me.”

We rode the rest of the trip in odd silence; odd because Niel was usually so talkative. I was actually expecting him to talk the entire time, but he was strangely quiet.

“Okay kids, I’ll drop you off here. The park isn’t too far away. Niel, you know where you’re going?”

“Yeah hyung, I can get us there. Thanks for the ride!”

“Any time, I’ll be here at 9 to pick you up so make sure you’re here, alright?”

“No problem!”

Graham drove off, leaving us standing on the sidewalk.

“Won’t someone recognize you in the park”, I asked worriedly as we starting walking.

“If they do and they ask who you are, I’ll just say you’re L. Joe hyung’s friend from America and I volunteered to show you around Korea.”

“Yeah, because that doesn’t sound suspicious at all”, I replied, sarcastically. “I’d rather not be attacked by your fans, if you don’t mind.”

“Our fans aren’t like that. They’re pretty mellow. Plus, I’m not that popular amongst the members so I don’t think people will care that much.”

“But you’re the lead singer! Of course people will care!”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. If we get stopped by fans, you’re L. Joe’s foreign friend, got it?”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine, but if I get mobbed by your fans, I’m blaming it all on you.”

“Just play the ‘I don’t understand Korean’ card. Works like a charm for foreigners.”

“Yeah it works until people figure out that they can understand and actually speak Korean. So not only will I have to act like someone who I’m not, but I’ll have to pretend that I can’t understand all the things they’re saying about me; just lovely.”

“Do you want me to just buy a disguise? Will that make you happier?”

“No, no I don’t want you to mess up your perfect hair”, I said teasingly.

Niel sighed. “Because it’s for you, I will do it.”

I pretended to be shocked. “Wow, that’s quite a big commitment! Are you sure you want to go through with it?”

“Well I could always just walk through the park like this and have everyone recognize me, but that would just ruin our date.”

I rolled my eyes jokingly. “At least wear sunglasses. Maybe no one will recognize you if your eyes are covered.”

“I’m glad we could compromise. Plus, it is a bit sunny out today. And it just so happens I brought my sunglasses for a situation such as this one”, Niel explained, pulling a pair of chic black glasses from his bag.

“Alright mister movie star, can we go inside now?”

“Someone is impatient, but yes. We can go inside now.”

Niel led me into the park, explaining what some of the rides were called along the way.

“So what do you want to do first?”

“Um, I’m not sure; you pick.”

Just then I spotted a shop that sold couple headbands and various other cute couple items.

“Let’s go over there”, I said, pointing to the shop.

Niel snickered. “You want to buy couple clothing?”

“Yes, now come on”, I demanded, pulling his arm.

I dove right for the accessories. One of the things I loved about Korea was all the couple items they sold.

“Here, try this one on”, I instructed Niel,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter