Promotions

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNGYEOL POV

I haven’t told anyone besides Sungjong and Hoya about what happened last night. I still don’t know if Morgan knows and I haven’t been able to ask her because she’s sick in bed with a cold or something. I kept wondering if she knew what happened and if her opinion of me changed.

“I’m so worried about Morgan noona”, Changjo said to his fellow members while we ate lunch.

“I know, she’s been sleeping since this morning and it’s already 2 in the afternoon”, Ricky replied, chewing his food.

“She thinks she’s just homesick”, Sunggyu supplied.

“Does she want to go back”, I asked nervously.

“No, but we should make the rest of her time here comfortable and relaxing. We’ve been bickering quite often since she’s gotten here and that could easily make her change her mind about staying.”

I continued eating my food absentmindedly, not focusing on the pieces going into my mouth, more so staring blankly at the wall in front of me.

“Noona, you’re awake”, Ricky suddenly shouted, which caused me to nearly jump out of my seat.

“Are you okay, Sungyeol”, Morgan asked timidly, probably just as surprised as I had been.

She touched my shoulder gently, making me squirm awkwardly. “Y—yeah I’m fine”, I squeaked out, coughing to cover up my anxious voice. “I just had a piece of rice stuck in my throat, that’s all”, I finished, taking a big gulp of water.

MORGAN POV

Sungyeol was acting weird ever since I entered the room. He kept fidgeting in his chair and avoided eye contact with me. Did I do something wrong last night?

“How are you feeling now”, Sunggyu asked sweetly, feeling my forehead. “Your fever seems to have come down.”

“I’m feeling a lot better. Maybe all I needed was a few extra hours of sleep.”

“Morgan, what do you want to eat? I’ll make it for you”, L. Joe offered.

“Let me cook for you, my princess”, Woohyun retaliated, shooting a glare at the younger idol.

I didn’t even bother to reprimand him for calling me that stupid pet name. I didn’t feel like starting any arguments.

“I’m not all that hungry, but thank you for offering”, I answered, smiling.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Morgan? You just seem—distant”, Hoya asked.

I wasn’t even paying attention to his question. I kept looking at Sungyeol, who now was glancing down at his phone, which didn’t hide his uneasiness.

Hoya seemed to notice what direction my eyes were looking in and got up from the table.

“Morgan—Sungyeol can I talk to you guys out in the hall for a second?”

I immediately got up and followed Hoya. Sungyeol followed a few moments later.

“This is uncomfortable to witness. Sungyeol, you’re probably one of the closest members with Morgan and now you won’t even look at her.”

Sungyeol glared at his band mate. “Don’t put me in this position, Hoya.”

“I don’t even see what the big deal is, honestly. Just tell her what you told me.”

“Tell me what, Sungyeol?”

“Nothing”, he snapped at me. Then he changed his tone when he realized how angry he sounded. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean—I just—”, he sighed. To Hoya, he said, “Look I don’t want to talk about this.”

“As much as I would love to see you ruin your chances with Morgan, at the same time, it wouldn’t be fair so that’s why you should just tell her.”

“Uh, hello, “her” is standing right here, ya know.”

“You know exactly why I don’t want to tell her.”

“Will someone please tell me what the heck is going on?!”

The pair looked at me, before Hoya turned to Sungyeol. “Why do you want to make things awkward for the two of you?”

“Because if I tell her, it’ll make things even more awkward between us.”

“Are you talking about the kiss last night? If I did something wrong, I want to apologize—

“No, Morgan you did absolutely nothing wrong”, Sungyeol said pleadingly, taking my hands in his own, but quickly withdrawing them. “I—uh—just promise me you’ll let me explain myself before you judge me.”

“Well I can see I’m not needed anymore. I’ll be going now”, Hoya announced before returning back to the dining room.

“Can we talk somewhere else though? I don’t want the others overhearing.”

I nodded and followed him to the library. He shut the door behind me, pacing back and forth nervously.

Rubbing the back of his head, he started to speak. “You know I really like you, Morgan. And that kiss last night was absolutely amazing.”

“Yeah, it was”, I agreed, blushing.

“Too amazing actually and I didn’t run out of the room unexpectedly because of anything you did. It was because while kissing, something came up—

I looked at him, confused. “Something came up? Like what?”

He sort of chuckled. “What I said was actually a pun.”

It took me a few seconds to realize what he meant and instead of being disgusted, I laughed. “Did you purposely make that pun?”

He shook his head. “No, it just came out that way”, he said embarrassedly.

“Why would I judge you?”

“Because Hoya told me what you talked to him about. I thought that if I told you, you’d think I was some ert and would be revolted by me.”

“I don’t find you gross. I’m not a guy, but I’m sure those things happen once in a while. Besides, and I know this sounds strange, but I’m actually flattered in a way.”

Sungyeol looked up at me, his pretty doe eyes wide with surprise. “Are you just saying that to make me feel less ashamed?”

“Not at all. You shouldn’t feel ashamed, it’s a natural reaction. And you’re a grown adult, it’s completely normal.”

“But what you said to Hoya—

“The important thing is you cared enough about me to avoid the situation. I was worried that if one of you were put in a position such as that, you’d take advantage of it and force me into something. I have faith that you wouldn’t do that”, I explained, walking up to him and giving him a hug.

He embraced me back, more than I thought he would, given the fact that he was still embarrassed by what happened.

“Thank you Morgan”, he whispered next to my ear, before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

“Now that that’s out of the way, there’s absolutely no reason for you to feel awkward around me.”

“Can we just keep this between us though? I kind of don’t want anyone else finding out because lord knows what they’ll do to me if they know about this.”

“I promise I won’t say anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter