I Know

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve never gotten drunk before, which meant I’ve never experienced a hangover either so when I woke up the following morning, I was definitely regretting my decision to try that wine.

My head was pounding and every movement I made seemed to make it that much worse. I didn’t try to open my eyes because I knew that even the slightest bit of light would feel as if my corneas were on fire.

“Here you might want to drink this”, a voice said in a hushed tone, a voice I recognized as Sungyeol’s.

Opening my eyes just a little to grab whatever he was holding out to me was the hardest task I’ve had to do.

I drank it slowly as he helped bring the cup to my lips. I coughed at the taste of it.

“What is that”, I asked, disgusted.

“It’s what we like to call hangover soup. It’ll help you feel better faster”, he explained, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I looked down and realized that I was still in my dress from last night. Then I looked at my wrist and noticed the bracelet was still there.

“Were Niel and Sunggyu fighting last night?”

Sungyeol nodded. “I didn’t hear them personally, but L. Joe said he overheard them arguing in the kitchen.”

I sighed. “And it was about me”, I thought.

“Something about Niel not treating you right and then trying to make up for it all of a sudden. I don’t really recall what L. Joe said he heard. You’d have to ask him.”

“No, I’d rather not know. I already have a good notion of what they were fighting about.”

“I should probably go so you can recover, unless you want me to stay”, he looked at me hopefully.

When I didn’t answer him right away, because I was too lost in my own thoughts, he sighed sadly and just left.

I didn’t want to know the details about their argument, but I felt like I should clear everything up, now that I’m sober and can defend myself and apparently, Niel.

L. JOE POV

Flashback

We had just gotten home from our schedule and I was going to the kitchen for a quick snack.

However when I opened the door to the dining room, I heard yelling from inside the kitchen.

It wasn’t nice to eavesdrop, but I was curious and decided to listen in.

“I haven’t trusted you since you told Morgan those lies about me.”

“Okay, yeah so I did lie, but I had my reasons for it!”

Inside, I heard Sunggyu hyung and Niel arguing; about Morgan, no surprise.

“Yeah, and what were they? Oh wait, I know! It’s because you’re jealous like everyone else in this stupid mansion!”

“Which includes you, hyung. If you weren’t jealous, you wouldn’t have barged into Morgan’s room and pulled her off of me.”

“Well I’m glad I came in when I did. You got her drunk, drug her up to her room, and if I wasn’t there to save her, who knows what you would’ve made her do!”

“Wow seriously, you think that little of me? I told you nothing happened. She tripped and we fell on the bed. I’m trying to fix my relationship with Morgan and I certainly don’t think trying something with her is a good route to go to do that. You know what I think? I think the only reason why you’re angry is not because you think I would force her to do something, it’s because now you’re not the only one that may stand a chance with her.”

“Oh please, you must be joking right?”

“Not at all. Before tonight, you were pretty much the only one Morgan was really thinking about choosing, but now, I think I may just have a shot and now I’m a threat to you.”

“You’re hardly a threat. I’m the only one that has been nice to her the entire time she’s been here. I’m the one she trusts, not you. Everyone else has either lied to her, gotten jealous over someone else, or doesn’t even care that much.”

“What makes you so damn special?”

“Because I’m the only one that loves her!!”

“Loves her? How can you love her when you’ve only known her for a month? You’ve barely gotten to know her.”

“See, this is exactly why she likes me more than everyone else. Because I actually have true feelings for her.”

I was pretty much done listening to their conversation. I knew it would go on for a lot longer and I didn’t feel like hearing anymore.

MORGAN POV

With my head still pounding slightly, I got out of bed and went downstairs.

“I heard you had quite a night”, Myungsoo said when he saw me walking down the stairs.

“What is that supposed to mean”, I asked, a bit defensive.

“Oh—nothing. I just heard you drank a little too much, that’s all.”

Well if he knows, then I’m pretty sure everyone else knows too, which means they know that Niel and I are back on good terms.

“Have you seen Sunggyu?”

“He’s in his room; hasn’t come out all morning.”

“Thanks”, I replied, walking back up the stairs towards Sunggyu’s bedroom.

He can’t hate me, right? It’s not like I had chosen him already so he knew he would ultimately have competition.

Hesitating at first, I knocked on the door, waiting nervously for him to answer it.

When he finally did, he looked concerned; definitely not angry like I thought he’d be.

“Hi, is it alright if I come in?”

“Yeah sure, make yourself at home.”

I’ve only seen the inside of his room once, a few weeks prior. It looked like he was living in the biggest bedroom in the house.

It had a small sitting area, complete with a couch, coffee table, and two chairs, and off to the far end of the room, was a huge bed, dresser, closet, and Sunggyu’s own private bathroom.

“How are you feeling?”

“Bad enough that I don’t ever want to drink again.”

He frowned. “Did Niel force you to drink”, he asked bluntly.

I shook my head quickly, which considering how much it hurt, was probably not such a good idea. “No, he didn’t.”

“And you’d tell me if he did? You wouldn’t lie to me to protect him?”

“Sunggyu, no I wouldn’t. I’m telling you the truth. I drank it all on my own.”

He sat down next to me on the couch. “I know it seems like it, I’m not going to act jealous, even though I am because I know how much it bothers you.”

“I hope you didn’t think that I had already made up my mind.”

He looked hurt and then I finally knew.

“Sunggyu, you thought I had chosen you already”, I asked quietly, placing my hand over his.

“Well no—of course not. You haven’t been here for that long so I figured you still hadn’t made a decision.”

When he said that, he averted his eyes away from me.

“Sunggyu, look at me.”

He met my eyes, his filled with sadness and disappointment.

I cupped his cheek, it. “Just because I haven’t decided yet, doesn’t mean that you don’t hold a special place in my heart.”

“I know it was stupid to think that I was the only one you liked, but I had just a small amount of hope that that was the case. I mean, you spent most of your time with me and up until last night, you hated Niel.”

“I did, yes. He hurt me bad, but I forgave him. I just hope he doesn’t abuse my trust again.”

Sunggyu patted my hand comfortingly. “Let’s not talk about him. What do you want to do today? We’re home all day and—

Suddenly Sunggyu’s phone went off. He looked at the caller I.D and answered it immediately.

“Hello—oh Jiae—no, we don’t have schedules today— I told you we’d introduce her to you when the timing was better—well, if you insist on coming here today—alright, bye.”

“That girl, I swear she is so persistent”, Sunggyu chuckled. “Jiae is like our little sister. You know who she is, don’t you?”

I shook my head. “No, sorry I don’t.”

“Yoo Jiae, she’s a member of Lovelyz, the girl group that’s under the same company we are. Jiae was our “sister” for a reality show back before we debuted. She wants to meet you.”

I laughed nervously. “She wants to meet me?”

He nodded. “Yeah, she and a few of the other members are coming here to meet you. They want to see who exactly we’re dating. For girls that are younger than us, they’re so overprotective.”

Even if I didn’t look it, I was definitely worried. What if they don’t like me?

“Hey, don’t look so anxious. They’re nice girls, I’m sure they’ll love you!”

Well if we’re getting company, I should probably change my clothes.

“I’m going to go get ready then”, I said, getting up from my seat.

“I’ll be downs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter