Feeling Homesick

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got back inside, the 7 Infinite members were the only ones in the living room. Teen Top must’ve left with their manager already.

“Hey Morgan, we were just about to—”, Hoya started to ask, but got noticeably distracted by something.

That’s when I looked down at my attire and realized I had forgotten my towel outside and was only wearing my undergarments that I went swimming in. Quickly I ran back into the hallway, praying that none of the guys would follow me.

I was so mortified. This by far has been the most embarrassing thing I’ve done and now I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come back out.

Then I heard the door to the hallway open and close again.

“I figured you could use this”, I heard Myungsoo say.

He was walking towards me with a blanket in his hand which I snatched up immediately, wrapping it around me.

“Can I die now”, I whined.

He just chuckled. “Why?”

“Uh, hello you and your members just saw me practically .”

“It’s no different than you wearing a bathing suit.”

“This is completely different than wearing a bathing suit”, I groaned. “I won’t be able to look them in the eyes ever again.”

“You’re looking at me, aren’t you?”

“Well yeah, but—

“I saw you like that too and I’m not imagining you or anything like that. Give us a little more credit, Morgan. Not every guy is disgustingly like you think.”

“It’s not that, it’s because it made me uncomfortable from the way they were staring at me.”

“Well it’s probably because they didn’t expect you to come in like that”, Myungsoo teased. “If it makes you feel better, we’ll leave the room until you go upstairs. We were going to ask you if you wanted to watch a movie with us.”

“Yeah, that sounds fun. I’ll get my pajamas on and meet you all in the theater room.”

Smiling, Myungsoo returned back to the living room, leading the others out of the room to let me go to my room. Once they left, I made my great escape, rushing up the stairs and bolting down the hallway until I safely closed my bedroom door behind me.

He was right though. I did need to give them more credit when it came to less than innocent instances. I kept thinking they were just as erted as any other guy and maybe that was true, but if they were, they didn’t want to make me feel uncomfortable and for that, I was grateful.

I changed into my pajamas and went back downstairs to the theater room. The members were already situated on the floor or on the sofa, all sporting pajama pants and a t-shirt or undershirt.

I decided to take a seat on the sofa next to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“So what movie are we watching?”

“How scared do you get from horror movies”, Sungjong questioned.

“They’re horrible, I hate them”, I responded.

“Then I guess we’re watching a horror film”, Sungyeol shouted.

Me and a few of the members complained in protest, but Sungjong just put the DVD in anyway.

“Well I guess I won’t be sleeping tonight”, I said.

“None of us will be”, Hoya added.

I absolutely loathed scary movies. I could watch gory and bloody movies, but when it came to horror ones, I just couldn’t handle them.

“So what movie is this anyway”, Sunggyu asked from his place next to Sungyeol.

“Paranormal Activity”, Myungsoo replied, glancing at the DVD case.

I instantly snatched up a pillow that was lying on the floor by Sunggyu’s feet and put it in front of my face.

“Tell me when it’s over”, I mumbled behind the pillow.

“Dongwoo hyung should get a pillow too”, Sungjong joked.

The movie barely even started before I heard whimpering. Dongwoo really hated scary movies.

“Here, I think you need this more than I do”, I told him, handing over my pillow of protection.

“Thank you”, he said as he took it, covering his face.

“Don’t worry Morgan, I’ll protect you”, Sungyeol said, allowing me to hide my face in his shirt.

I wasn’t going to protest because for one thing, I was definitely not planning to watch this movie and for another, it would be nice just to rest my head on his warm chest.

I leaned my head down, burying my face in the soft fabric of Sungyeol’s shirt. He wrapped his arm around my back, letting it drape down to rest at my waist.

I smiled to myself, inhaling the sweet scent of his cologne. It calmed me and made me forget all about what happened earlier.

Before I knew it, I was out like a light. I didn’t realize how tired I really was. I’m surprised that I could even sleep through the occasional screams from the members when something on the movie scared them.

But it seemed as soon as I drifted off into dreamland, someone was shaking my shoulder.

“She’s not waking up. You should just take her up to bed”, I heard Sunggyu say to one of his band mates.

Then I was being lifted from the sofa into someone’s strong arms and being carried away to my bed. I sort of felt like a kid again when I would fall asleep in my parent’s bed and my dad would try to wake me up but end up carrying me to my room.

I wrapped my arms around the member’s neck. I think it was Sungyeol, but I wasn’t sure.

Suddenly, I was placed gently onto my soft mattress, but I didn’t let go of him.

I heard him snicker and try to pry my arms away.

“Morgan, you need to let go”, he said. Yes, I had been correct. It was Sungyeol.

I whined in my sleep and tightened my grip. I think he gave up because I felt the bed shift next to me.

I scooted over to lay my head on his chest, releasing my hold on his neck. “You’re warm”, I complimented sleepily.

He chuckled deeply, brushing the hair out of my face. “I know you’re awake. You don’t have to pretend you’re sleeping.”

I was half-asleep. I was so tired that I wanted to go back to sleep, but my body said that it wanted to be awake.

Slowly, I opened my eyes only to see Sungyeol looking down at me, his lips fixated in a smile.

“How long had I been sleeping”, I asked, yawning.

“Not long, maybe an hour. You passed out about half way through the movie and wouldn’t even get up when it was over. I offered to carry you up here.”

“You could’ve just left me on the sofa.”

He grinned and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. “I know, but I wanted to do something nice for you”, he explained, kissing my fingertips.

I blushed. “Thank you Sungyeol. That was really sweet of you.”

He craned his neck down a little and without warning, kissed me. He used his right index finger and thumb to lift my chin up, pressing his lips firmer against my own.

Unlike the last time he kissed me unexpectedly, I kissed him back, reveling in the warmth of his chest against mine.

I felt his heartbeat pick up and after a few minutes of slow kisses, he started to get greedier, trying to deepen our lip lock. I didn’t want to start panicking because of how heated things were getting, so I made myself relax and let him do what he wanted, allowing him to dominate the kiss completely.

His skin was getting hotter under his thin t-shirt and instead of his hand resting on my cheek it was now on my back, pushing our bodies together.

I knew in my heart that I should push him away because I didn’t know how far he would actually go, but at the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter