A Second Chance

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning, things when I woke up were quiet. No one came in to tell me to get out of bed and no one bombarded me with “good morning” when I went downstairs either.

Even the kitchen was empty; it didn’t even look like anyone had eaten.

“Am I the only one here”, I thought to myself as I sat down with a bowl of cereal.

It was already 10 so I doubted that everyone would still be asleep. I assumed that Infinite were all at their schedule by now and I didn’t know if Teen Top had any today.

As I had just finished the last bite of food, someone came through the dining room door.

“Oh, Miss Morgan. You’re awake”, Graham expressed, carrying a tray with empty dishes on it. “Would you like me to make you some breakfast?”

“No, I already ate”, I said, showing him my empty bowl.

“That’s hardly breakfast. Master Niel had a nice Korean-style breakfast, but I can make you an American one if you’d like.”

“Niel is still here? Is he the only one?”

Graham nodded. “The others have gone for the day. You know”, he started, setting the tray down on the table, “he did ask about you this morning. He seemed upset; maybe you should go talk to him?”

I shook my head. “He’s not exactly my favorite person right now. He betrayed me and I don’t want to see him.”

“What I told you was the truth”, Niel butted in suddenly, entering the dining room.

“I’ll just be in the kitchen”, Graham announced, taking the tray and heading towards the kitchen door.

“Who are you going to believe, Morgan? Sunggyu hyung or me?”

“At this point, what would Sunggyu gain by lying to me? The only one who has anything to gain by telling me this is you.”

“I can see you two already made up last night.”

Blushing I asked, “How do you know that?”

“Because you’re defending him. If you were still mad at him, you would be on my side.”

“I’m not on anyone’s side because there is a lot of jealousy and distrust in this household.”

“And why do you think that is, hmm?”

“Because you all begged me to stay when I should have just left!”

“Then instead of threatening to leave all the time, why don’t you actually go? You know who the real liar is, it’s you!”

“I beg your pardon?”

“Yesterday you told me that you haven’t made your decision yet; that you share the same feelings for some of the rest of us that you do with Sunggyu hyung. But those were all just lies.”

“I wasn’t lying when I said that. I really haven’t made my mind up yet and I really do have feelings for the rest of you.”

Niel snorted. “Oh please, I overhead your little “conversation” last night with him. Well, from what I did hear, there wasn’t much talking involved.”

“You eavesdropped on us?!”

“That’s pretty obvious. I’m sure if you two were alone in the house, a lot more than just kissing would have happened.”

I stood up, about ready to yell in his face, but I stopped myself, because what would the point be, honestly.

Instead, in a threatening voice, I said, “What happens between Sunggyu and I, or any of the other members for that matter, is none of your damn business.”

Before I left, I ripped the panda charm from my phone and threw it on the table. “You can keep this piece of junk, I don’t want it”, and stormed out of the room.

My plan was to go up to my room to calm down, but I didn’t make it that far and sunk down right outside in the hallway.

I didn’t care if Niel heard me sobbing. He probably wouldn’t have comforted me anyway.

NIEL POV

I picked up the charm she left, staring at it blankly. Did she really think it was junk, or did she only say that because I made her angry?

Furious with myself, I dialed Woohyun’s phone number.

“Hey, I’m glad you called! How are things going?”

“Hyung, I can’t do this. I can’t hurt Morgan anymore. I feel like such a terrible person. Besides, it’s not helping anyway. It’s just pushing them closer together.”

“Huh, I thought after she slapped him last night, he would be just as angry with her as she was with him.”

“On the contrary, it’s had the exact opposite effect.”

“Well, at least you tried”, he said with a heavy sigh.

“And now, because of you, Morgan hates me so not only does she like Sunggyu hyung even more than before, it looks like I don’t even stand a chance with her.”

“Well, at least we can suffer together.”

“No hyung. I’m done. You can suffer by yourself.”

“What could you possibly do now that could even begin to drive a wedge between her and Sunggyu?”

“Maybe instead of making her hate him, we should have tried to make her like us even more than him? Did you ever think of that?”

There was silence on the other line. “Well, no—because I didn’t think that would work.”

“Even if she doesn’t like me more than Sunggyu, maybe I can at least try to get her to not hate me anymore.”

“Yeah, let me know how that goes—I have to get back to the music video shoot now. Talk to you later.”

MORGAN POV

I listened to the whole conversation. Why am I not surprised Woohyun was behind this whole thing? He’s been jealous and clingy since day one and I should have seen this coming.

And he just drug Niel down in the dirt with him. I felt bad for yelling at him because he was one of the guys that I felt I did connect the most with.

But, he did hurt me and I still felt betrayed by him so it was going to take a lot for him to regain my trust back.

Before Niel knew I had heard everything, I got up and went upstairs to get dressed.

“Today is going to be kind of boring with everyone gone”, I thought to myself, pulling on an old t-shirt and a pair of jeans. “I wonder if Graham will take me into the city.”

I wanted to explore Seoul more on my own. When I was with Sungyeol and Sunggyu, I was more focused on them than the sights.

“Hey Graham, do you think you can drive me into Seoul this morning”, I asked him politely. Luckily I had caught him just as he was walking down the hallway.

“Of course Miss Morgan, anywhere you’d like to go in particular?”

“No, you can just drop me off somewhere, unless you want to recommend some tourist spots?”

He cocked his head to the side. “Well maybe you’d like Hongdae?”

“Anywhere is better than here right now.”

“Alright then, I’ll drop you off there.”

“One more thing, please don’t tell Niel where I went.”

Graham didn’t argue, just nodded his head.

WOOHYUN POV

So Niel is going to chicken out on our plan? I’m honestly not surprised. I knew deep down he wouldn’t be able to handle it for long. Guess I’m all by myself now.

But what he said did make sense. Maybe I should try harder to win Morgan’s affection instead of trying to push her and Sunggyu away from each other.

Speaking of Sunggyu, I was more than surprised to find that he didn’t try to murder me as soon as he saw me this morning.

After sending Morgan my version of his good morning text, I was so sure he would be out for blood, but he was shockingly kind to me, almost back to the way he normally acts towards me.

But I knew the reason why he wasn’t mad at me anymore. He and Morgan made up last night and god only knows how much they made up, if you catch my drift.

I shuddered at the mere thought.

“Hyung, are you cold”, Sungjong came up to me, swallowing his water.

“Yeah, I just got a little bit of a chill, but I’ll be fine. Sungjong, can I ask you something?”

“Sungjong, it’s time for your individual shot”, the director called.

“Sorry hyung, ask me later though”, he apologized, running over to the set.

“Hmm maybe I’ll talk to someone else. Sungjong would go running to Sunggyu too quickly. I could probably trick Dongwoo though”, I thought.

Speak of the devil, Dongwoo just happened to walk right past me, on his way to the dressing room to get changed.

“Dongwoo hyung, wait up!”

“Hey Woohyun what’s up”, he answered absentmindedly, looking at a random prop.

“If I ask you something, can you promise to keep it between us?”

He looked at me, a bit confused to say the least, but just smiled. “Why, is it a secret?”

“Sure, something along those lines. Look at Sunggyu hyung. Now tell me, does he seem different to you?”

“Well he has been really nice today, you know considering what happened to him.”

“What if I told you that he and Morgan made up last night.”

“I know that they talked a bit. He knocked on her bedroom door when I was talking to her. I left after he went in.”

“Uh huh, and did he close the door once he went in there?” I was trying to fabricate this story into his head to make him believe something really did happen between them.

“I’m assuming so? I mean, I did when I was in there. They needed to talk things out and it’s kind of hard when you live in a house with that many people in it who are constantly barging into rooms without permission.”

“Did he lock the door too?”

He shrugged. “How should I know? Maybe, I mean it’s possible. Like I said, they wanted privacy. They had a lot to discuss.”

“Well maybe they didn’t do much tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter