Don't Call Me Noona

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo and I walked back inside and met the others in the living room. When I saw Changjo, he was sitting on the couch with his ankle wrapped up in bandages and then I saw the crutches leaning next to him.

“Hey Changjo, how are you feeling?”

“I’m still in pain”, he admitted, chuckling. “But I’ll survive.”

I bit my lip. “I’m really sorry.”

He shook his head. “You don’t have to apologize for anything. It was my own stupid fault.”

“So what did the doctor say?”

“Well the good news is that it’s a minor sprain. The bad news is I’ll be walking on these crutches for a week.”

“Don’t you worry, Changjo. I’ll be here if you need me for anything.”

“He’ll be fine, Morgan. He just needs to rest”, Niel said.

“Which means no dancing or weight training”, L. Joe warned.

“Yeah, yeah I know, hyung.”

“You better listen to your members, Changjo. They really care about you. And I don’t want you to sprain your ankle further.”

Changjo smiled weakly and patted my knee. “I’ll listen this time, I promise.”

“Good, because I’ll be keeping a close eye on you”, I threatened, wagging my finger at him teasingly.

He just laughed and changed the subject. “Looks like you found the cherry blossom trees outside”, he said, touching the flower that was still placed in my hair.

I smiled and nodded. “Yes, I had a little help finding them.”

I heard Dongwoo chuckle quietly behind me.

“Do I win a consolation prize for injuring myself”, Changjo continued.

“It depends; did you get hurt on purpose, or was it purely a coincidence?”

“What, you think I’d actually sprain my ankle on purpose”, he questioned, laughing. “I like you, but I wouldn’t hurt myself for your sympathy.”

“I guess you deserve a little something for your pain and suffering”, I teased.

“As long as Hoya hyung is okay with it—

Everyone looked at Hoya.

He shrugged innocently. “I’m fine with it. This kid put up quite a rough fight”, he said, patting Changjo on the shoulder.

“And if I wouldn’t have tripped, I would’ve won too.”

“Ha! You only wish.”

“Alright, let’s not start World War 3 here”, I warned. “We can go on our date tomorrow, Changjo. That way you can relax for the rest of the day.”

“That works for me, Morgan.”

“It’s almost dinner. Who wants to cook”, Sunggyu asked, breaking everyone from their current thoughts.

“I’m not cooking this time”, Sungyeol complained.

“Looks like no one will volunteer either”, I examined, looking at the members. “Woohyun, do you want to help me?”

Woohyun’s face lit up. “Yes, I’ll definitely help my princess”, he ended with a cheeky grin.

“Hyung if you keep up those greasy antics, everyone will be too sick to eat”, Sungjong whined.

I rolled my eyes and followed Woohyun to the kitchen.

“So how was your date with Sunggyu hyung yesterday”, he asked nonchalantly, rummaging through the refrigerator for ingredients.

I blushed when the memory of our kiss came flooding back. “Oh, you know. Like any other normal date.”

He pulled a bunch of bags and bowls out and set them on the counter. “So it was boring”, he asked, chuckling.

I shook my head quickly. “No, it was good—

He raised an eyebrow. “I noticed he gave you the necklace he bought.”

My fingers clutched around the infinity pendant hanging around my neck. “Uh huh, is that a problem?”

“No, no it’s not. I’m just being observant that’s all.”

Woohyun examined my expression closely. I tried to keep a poker face, but it was getting hard to stop my cheeks from heating up.

“You may not know this Morgan, but I’m unnaturally good at reading people just by looking in their eyes.”

My heart was beating in my chest. “Oh, that must come in handy”, I stuttered, avoiding his stare.

I went to the other side of the kitchen and tried to busy myself by looking through the cabinets, but Woohyun just followed me.

“Yes it does. I know there’s something you’re not telling me because you seem nervous and you won’t look at me.”

“I’m not nervous. What gave you that idea?”

“Your body language just radiates nervousness.”

He then turned me to face him, staring right into my eyes. I looked away from him because if what Woohyun said was true, he’d know exactly what I was trying to hide.

I heard him grumble and felt him walk away from me. When I turned my head back, he had retreated to the other side of the kitchen and started to prepare the food.

“You know Morgan, if there’s something you’re hiding, I will find out eventually.”

This was a side to Woohyun I’ve never seen before. Usually he’s being his cheerful and greasy self, but now it’s almost as if he’s threatening me.

“Why is it so important to know what happened on our date?”

“I may not be the most competitive in our group, but I still like to scope out the competition.”

In fact now, I was utterly disgusted by the things he’s saying.

“To be honest Woohyun, I don’t think it’s any of your business what went on between me and Sunggyu”, I said, my tone lowering.

He looked at me, almost pouting. “I’m just curious, that’s all. No need to get mad at me.”

I scoffed. “No need for me to get mad? Who says I’m mad?!”

Woohyun stopped what he was doing and walked over to me. “Like I said, I can read people just by looking in their eyes. And your eyes are telling me so much.”

I glared at him. “I don’t want to discuss this anymore with you so please, let’s make dinner and then go our separate ways for the night.”

When I turned my back to him, he then knew he had gone too far because his voice completely changed.

“I’m sorry, Morgan. I didn’t mean to upset you”, he apologized, trying to wrap his arms around me.

I just elbowed him in the side and he retracted immediately. I guess he finally realized I wasn’t playing around.

“Alright if you need some space, I’ll give it to you”, he said in defeat.

We didn’t speak to each other the whole time we worked on making dinner. I really like Woohyun, but for him to have the nerve to push me into telling him about a date I had with another member, especially his leader, pissed me off. I hope he knows he stepped way over his boundaries.

When we finished, I left Woohyun in the kitchen to go tell the rest that dinner was done.

“Hey guys, you can come eat now”, I called to the members that were in the living room.

“What took so long? I’m starving”, Niel complained.

“Can’t you ever be grateful”, I exploded in anger.

Niel shrunk back in his seat. The others bore stunned expressions.

“Well, go eat!”

The members rushed out of the room; even poor Changjo, who was on crutches, hobbled away as quickly as he could. The only one who stayed was Sunggyu.

“Morgan, is everything okay?”

“Everything is just peachy”, I grumbled.

He came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

“Woohyun is just—I don’t even know”, I yelled, plopping down on the couch.

“I should’ve known that grease ball had something to do with this”, he mumbled to himself.

“It’s not just him though! It’s everyone that has to be nosy and get jealous! I’m tired of it. This is like a daily occurrence now. At this point, I’m just tempted to leave.”

“Tell me what happened”, he said calmly.

I shook my head. “I don’t want to talk about it. I’m just going to go to bed for the night”, I announced, getting up from my seat. “Enjoy your dinner, Sunggyu.”

SUNGGYU POV

I watched as Morgan went upstairs to her room.

I don’t know what Woohyun did, but he certainly did something to make her angry. Guess it’s time for me to get to the bottom of this.

“Nam Woohyun, we need to talk”, I said in my leader tone as soon as I walked into the dining room.

He looked startled because all my members know when I use this tone, I’m dead serious.

I motioned him over and pushed him into the hallway so that the others wouldn’t hear.

“I don’t know what you did, but Morgan is furious right now, so explain.”

“Hyung, I didn’t do anything, I swear!”

“I’ve never seen her this mad before so you must’ve done something.”

“I just asked her how your date last night went, that’s all.”

“Nam Woohyun, you’re an idiot”, I said, smacking his head.

“Ouch, what was that for?!”

“You know how sick and tired she is of us being jealous of each other?! She’s ready to leave because of you!”

“What, leave?! I—I didn’t mean to upset her, I just wanted to know.”

“You should’ve known better than to ask”, I said, sighing heavily. “And I don’t think apologizing to her will help at all.”

“I already said I’m sorry. What more can I do?”

“You just better hope that she’ll cool down enough to forgive you.”

“She’s hiding something, that’s why she’s so angry with me.”

“What do you mean “hiding something”?”

“She got all nervous and kept stuttering every time I asked her about the date. What really happened, hyung?”

SMACK!

“Hyung, stop hitting me”, Woohyun whined, rubbing his head.

“That’s what you get for asking such stupid questions! Our date is none of your business. This conversation ends here.”

MORGAN POV

I’ll admit, I do feel bad about yelling at Woohyun and then at Sunggyu, but if I would’ve told Woohyun what happened, he would’ve gone to the other members and then everyone would know that Sunggyu and I kissed. As you can imagine, it wouldn’t go over too well, not after they found out about Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s kisses.

I feel like I’m living in my own soap opera or in this case, a k-drama. I’ve never had this much conflict in my entire life before and now, every day is like a brand new episode.

Tiredly, I crashed on my bed, screaming into my pillow.

“Boys are so frustrating”, I thought, groaning loudly.

Sometimes I just wished I was back at home with my family. This boy drama is really taking its toll.

As I was just about ready to get up and get dressed for bed, I heard a knock at my bedroom door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter