Caketastrophe

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thinking I’d find Sungjong waiting to scold me for selling him out, I walked towards the stairs cautiously.

When I got back downstairs and went to the living room, no one was there.

“Well, since no one’s around, I’m going to go exploring”, I thought to myself.

I didn’t have much time to really explore the mansion yesterday because I had to hurry to find the members so I decided to do a little investigating.

I figured I’d start with the library where I found Ricky. Maybe I’d find a good book to read while I was there.

I had to remember where the library was, first of all.

“I could’ve sworn it was down this hall”, I said, bummed when I couldn’t find it. “Maybe it was down this other hall—

Just I was about to turn around, I ran into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry Graham! I was trying to find the library and I got a little lost.”

“That’s alright Miss Morgan. I just came to tell you Master Sunggyu would like to speak with you in his room.”

Master Sunggyu? “Uh, and his room would be—

He chuckled. “Follow me.”

Graham led me to Sunggyu’s room. “You’ll find your way around here soon enough Miss Morgan.”

Then he left. I knocked on the bedroom door.

“Come in”, Sunggyu said from inside.

I opened the door and was met with a smile.

“So how did your date go with Chunji?”

“You could say it was interesting.”

“Oh no, what did he do”, Sunggyu asked, worried.

I laughed. “Nothing except spray me with whipped cream.”

Sunggyu looked horrified. “Do I even want to know?”

“Hmm, probably not. So when do I pick the next name?”

“Tomorrow, but you have the rest of the evening to hang out with the other members, including myself”, he explained smiling.

“You know, when you smile—

He held up his hand. “Yeah I know, my eyes disappear. You don’t have to say it.”

“No, I was going to say, you look like a hamster. But now that you mention it—

“I’ve heard the hamster thing too. If you’re going to make fun of me, please leave.”

“I wasn’t making fun of you Sunggyu. I think it’s adorable! You’re like a cute little hamster”, I squealed, pinching his cheeks lightly.

Sunggyu blushed from the skin ship.

“So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Oh I just wanted to know how your date went.”

“It was good, for a first date and all. Chunji isn’t as erted as I thought he would be. But of course, I can’t wait to see what the other members have in store for me. Well, I’m going to see what the guys are doing so I’ll see you later Sunggyu.”

“Okay Morgan. I’ll be down later. Go have fun.”

I smiled and left the room.

Even though I’ve only known him for a day, there’s something about Sunggyu that I like. He’s someone I could definitely see spending time with, even if it’s just as friends.

“Morgan! Morgan, there you are! I’ve been looking all over for you”, Sungjong called.

“Well you caught me. Sorry I sold you out like that.”

“Don’t worry about it! Hoya hyung doesn’t scare me. I’ll get him one of these days. But where did you go after coming out of his room?”

“I came downstairs looking for you, but you weren’t here so I went to look for the library, but I ended up lost and then Sunggyu wanted to talk to me. It’s a long story.”

“You have too much fun when I’m not around.”

“Sungjong, I told you to come help me with dinner”, Sungyeol said coming into the living room. “Oh, hey Morgan!”

“Hi Sungyeol, do you want me to help you?”

Sungyeol got a big smile on his face. “Sure. C’mon!”

“Bye, Sungjong”, I waved.

He just crossed his arms in a diva-like fashion.

“I don’t think Sungjong is too happy that I’m helping you”, I whispered to Sungyeol as we walked to the kitchen.

“He’ll get over it. He’s such a drama queen sometimes.”

I looked around the kitchen. “So why isn’t anyone else helping?”

“I tried to recruit some of them, but they all say they’re too busy to help.”

“Hold on, I’ll be right back!”

I didn’t even wait for his reply before I ran out of the kitchen.

“So they’re “too busy” to help are they? Hmm, well let’s just see about that.”

I walked around until I spotted my first victim.

“C.A.P, I’m so glad I found you!”

“You are”, he asked, blushing.

I nodded. “Sungyeol needs some help making dinner and since it looks like you’re not doing anything at the moment, would you help him?”

C.A.P seemed hesitant about answering.

“Please”, I begged, pouting.

“Al-Alright, I’ll help him”, he gave in.

I smiled. “Yay, thank you!”

And I skipped off happily, in search of the next member I could er into helping.

Unfortunately for them, I caught Chunji and L. Joe arguing in the next room.

“Hi guys”, I called.

They turned away from each other to look at me, each wearing a bright smile on their face.

“Hey cutie”, Chunji replied.

L. Joe just rolled his eyes.

“So I wanted to know if you guys will help Sungyeol in the kitchen. He needs help making dinner.”

They looked uninterested.

“Please”, I cried, wiggling my shoulders and pouting.

“Hey, that’s not fair”, they protested.

“So you’ll do it?”

Chunji wrinkled his nose in disgust. “Do I have to?”

I nodded.

Defeated, the pair walked out of the room. I could still hear them arguing down the hallway.

“Okay, so who can I victimize next”, I thought looking for another member. “Oh look who it is! It’s Woohyun. This’ll be easy.”

“Well hello there Woohyun”, I said, walking up to him smoothly. “So I have a little favor to ask of you.”

“Oh, and what do I get in return?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. What is it that you want?”

“A kiss maybe?”

“Yeah, not going to happen. Never mind, I’ll go ask someone else.”

“Wait, I was just messing with you. What do you want me to do?”

“Sungyeol needs help in the kitchen and—

“Okay, I’ll go help him, but I’m only doing it for you.”

“Thank you”, I said, kissing him on the cheek. “There, you even got a kiss.”

He was blushing like crazy as he walked away.

“I think Sungyeol should have enough help now. I should probably go see how dinner is coming.”

I followed Woohyun back to the kitchen to see what was going on.

“Hyung, do you even know how to cook”, I heard Chunji complain.

“Yeah, this stuff tastes worse than dog food”, Sungjong added.

“Well, then you guys make dinner if you think my cooking tastes bad!”

Sungyeol took off his apron, threw it on the ground, and stormed out the kitchen door.

“I’m going to go check on him”, I announced to the five guys who were looking around the room like a bunch of lost puppies.

I didn’t mean to make Sungyeol frustrated. I just wanted to help him.

“Sungyeol, are you okay”, I asked him when I saw he was sitting outside in the hallway.

He had his head in his hands and was shaking it back and forth.

“At least I try, that’s more than they do”, he said to himself.

I stooped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter