Secret Meeting

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today seemed to fly by, and before you knew it, today became yesterday and it was a brand new day. I couldn’t wait to see what this day has in store for me!

As you can tell, I seem abnormally cheerful this morning. That’s probably because I get to go on another date with the guys! I’m starting to become more comfortable around them and I even find myself developing feelings for them. I mean, who wouldn’t? They’re all so incredibly handsome.

I know I seem like I’m picking favorites here, but I really want to go on a date with Sunggyu now. I want to get to know him better and the best way to do that is to see what he acts like on a date. Although, as of now, I just see him as an older brother, but who knows? I might actually have romantic feelings for him. He’s the type of guy that grows on a person. Of course, most of the members are kind of like that too.

“It’s such a beautiful morning, isn’t it”, I asked gleefully as I came down the stairs and saw Dongwoo and Hoya in the living room

 “Are you sick, Morgan”, Hoya inquired.

“I knew there was something wrong with that pizza”, Dongwoo whispered.

I chuckled heartily. “No, I’m fine! The pizza was wonderful and this day is going to be wonderful.”

“Hyung”, the two members called worriedly to their leader.

“What”, Sunggyu answered back, an annoyed tone laced in his voice.

“I think Morgan’s sick”, Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu shrugged his broad shoulders. “She looks alright to me.”

“I’m just happy that I get to go on another date today, that’s all.”

“You might want to tone down the excitement until you know who it is you’re dating first”, Hoya replied, laughing.

I rolled my eyes. “Such a pessimist”, I teased.

“Well the hat is over there if you want to choose a while”, Sunggyu explained, sweeping a hand in the hat’s direction. “I’m pretty sure you’ll pick me today though.”

“Why, did you rig it like Woohyun”, Dongwoo asked.

Sunggyu stuck out his tongue. “I most certainly did not. I plan to win Morgan’s heart fair and square. And I don’t need to cheat to do it either.”

I wasn’t particularly listening to their conversation. I was too focused on picking out one of the members’ names.

I reached my hand in and grasped a single piece of paper before withdrawing it.

“Who’s the luck guy”, I thought, pulling open the folded slip.

The name that I saw before me was not Sunggyu’s name, but C.A.P’s instead.

“Sorry Sunggyu, it’s still not you.”

He furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.

“Better luck next time though”, I said, encouragingly.

He huffed and walked off into another room.

“Hyung’s got it bad”, Hoya said.

I raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean by that?”

“We’ve never seen him act that way before. You haven’t even been on a date with him, and yet, he acts like a sweet and disgustingly cute puppy around you”, Dongwoo said.

“We don’t really want to say anything, for fear of risking our own chances, but we honestly think Sunggyu hyung is in love with you”, Hoya added.

“But, I can’t be sure I feel that way about him. I mean, given, he’s incredibly handsome and charismatic, but so far all of you are that way too.”

The pair waved me off. “Just have a good time on your date today. He won’t be solemn all day so don’t worry.”

I nodded sympathetically. “I guess, if you insist. Can you tell C.A.P that I picked his name?”

“Will do, Morgan.”

“Thanks guys”, I said, running back up the stairs.

Huh, so Hoya and Dongwoo think that Sunggyu is in love with me? I highly doubt that. He barely even knows me and vice versa and asking him about it would be too embarrassing.

But, today was not about Sunggyu. It was about C.A.P and I was not about to ruin this date for him. I’ll admit though, I don’t know how this date will go, given that C.A.P and I haven’t really spoken much to each other since I got here. Today will be the perfect opportunity for me to get to know a little bit more about him.

SUNGYEOL POV

“Hyung, why do you seem so upset”, Sungjong asked Sunggyu as he walked into the music room.

He sighed deeply, but ignored his question.

“Why doesn’t she ever pick me”, I heard him whisper.

“Who did Morgan pick today”, I asked.

“She picked C.A.P”, Sunggyu answered, releasing yet another sigh.

There was a very good reason why Morgan hadn’t picked Sunggyu hyung’s name out of the hat. It’s because his name wasn’t in there.

Sunggyu left the room again, his shoulders slumped.

“I thought he’d never leave”, Myungsoo finally said.

“Sunggyu hyung seems really depressed about not being picked”, Sungjong added. “Especially because tomorrow is his birthday.”

“Should we go over the plan one more time, guys”, I suggested.

The other five members nodded.

“The only name that will be in the hat tomorrow is Sunggyu hyung’s. Morgan will pick his name out and they will go out of the mansion for their date. That will give us plenty of time to set up for his birthday party.”

“Does Teen Top know anything about the plan”, Woohyun questioned.

I shook my head. “We’re going to tell them and Morgan tonight. Everyone needs to be in on it, well except Sunggyu hyung of course.”

We all felt bad for tricking hyung, but it was the only way we could surprise him.

MORGAN POV

After I got ready for my date, I went back downstairs to see if C.A.P was waiting for me down there.

“Hmm, he’s not here. Did Hoya and Dongwoo forget to tell him I picked his name?”

Just then, C.A.P himself walked into the living room.

“Oh, you’re already done? Sorry for making you wait”, he said sheepishly.

I shook my head. “No, it’s okay. I just got finished.”

That sentence was probably the most I’ve actually heard him talk, apart from him yelling at s.

“I made us lunch. It’s in the dining room, if you’re hungry.”

“Yes, I’m starving”, I said, smiling.

He chuckled and led the way towards the dining room.

“I’m sorry if I seem antisocial. I’m just kind of nervous.”

“Hey, no worries! I’m still nervous about going on a date with you guys. I mean, who wouldn’t be? You’re idols, so we can be nervous together.”

This made C.A.P smile. I never realized what an adorable and innocent smile he actually has.

“I didn’t know what you like and since I’m not that good of a cook, I just made a few simple Korean dishes, if that’s alright.”

“It’s perfectly fine with me”, I told him as I went to sit down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter