Date With Nam Grease

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should’ve figured out by now that sleeping in this mansion is very hard to do when you’re living with 13 loud and obnoxious guys.

I wanted to at least sleep in an extra hour. My second date is today and I don’t want to look tired.

“Hey, how come you wake us up and then you come in here and go back to sleep. That isn’t right”, someone asked me when he barged into my room.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. “Let me sleep. Go bug someone else.”

I heard him click his tongue. “If we can’t sleep, then neither can you.”

He threw the blankets off of me, determined to not let me get anymore rest.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way Morgan.”

Now that he was closer, I recognized his voice as belonging to Hoya.

“Is this your plan to get revenge”, I questioned, not budging an inch.

“The hard way it is then.”

Hoya picked me up off the bed and threw me over his shoulder.

He was definitely stronger than I thought he’d be.

“Hoya put me down”, I yelled, smacking his back with my palms.

He only chuckled and continued walking towards the stairs.

“Lee Howon, if you don’t put me down this instant, I’ll—

“You’ll what”, he teased.

“I don’t know right at this moment, but I’ll think of something—eventually.”

When we reached the living room, Hoya finally set me back down on solid ground.

“Don’t ever do that again”, I glared at him, hitting his chest lightly.

He pretended like I actually hurt him.

I clapped sarcastically at his fake performance. “You should win an Oscar for that.”

He bowed at his invisible audience and then smiled at me.

“C’mon, I think everyone is in the dining room.”

So with Hoya leading the way, I followed him to the dining room where all the members were gathered.

Most of them bore sleepy expressions. The few that were actually awake looked happy to see me.

“Alright, I’m ready to pick my next date. Where’s the hat—oh there it is”, I exclaimed when I spotted it on an end table nearby.

“Who will it be this time”, I wondered.

I dug my hand around, stirring up the name cards inside.

With a deep breath, I finally pulled one out.

Carefully, I unfolded the paper and read the name on it; Woohyun.

Why is it I get all the erted ones first?

I looked behind me to see if anyone was paying attention, and since it seemed like no one was, I quickly slipped the paper back into the hat and felt around for another one.

But that too said Woohyun on it.

“Do these all say ‘Woohyun’ on them”, I thought.

I fished around for yet a third one, keeping the second one in my hand.

The third one I pulled out also had the name ‘Woohyun’ written on it.

“These all say Woohyun”, I exclaimed out loud, turning towards the guys.

And what do you know, the culprit in question was nowhere to be found.

“Are you kidding me”, Sungyeol cried.

“Look for yourself”, I answered dumping the contents of the hat out.

Each and every piece of folded paper said ‘Woohyun’, each written in different styles with different colored pens.

“That greasy kid”, Sunggyu scoffed.

“He thinks he’s so clever”, Hoya added, shaking his head.

Just then, Mr. Nam Woohyun himself walked through the dining room door, acting completely innocent.

“Oh hey guys! Did Morgan pick her—

He stopped mid-sentence when he saw all the papers lying on the floor.

“Nice try Woohyun. If you’re going to get picked, you’re going to have to play fair.”

Being caught red-handed, Woohyun was blushing with embarrassment.

“Let’s do this again, and no cheating you guys”, I warned them.

Each of the members took one of the pieces of papers from the floor, scribbled Woohyun’s name out and replaced it with their own.

When the papers were put back inside the hat, I mixed them up and pulled one out. This time, the name I picked was—what do you know, still Woohyun.

“Well, that didn’t make a difference”, I said showing them the new name.

Everyone but Woohyun was annoyed.

“Even in the end, the little cheater wins.”

“Guess my name is just lucky”, Woohyun said, showing a cheeky grin.

It’s not that I’m not attracted to him or that I don’t like Woohyun, it’s just my first impression of him was about the same as Chunji’s; that he was a ert.

All the members except Woohyun left the dining room with disappointed expressions.

“Morgan, I hope you’re looking forward to our date.”

“Let’s get one thing straight though. No erted remarks and don’t make any attempts to kiss me, okay?”

“But I—

“I’m not an easy girl and just because you’re good looking, doesn’t mean I’m going to fall for your charm.”

Woohyun didn’t know what to say to that. I guess he was surprised by my sudden dominance.

“I’m going to get ready and then I’ll be down.”

All he did was nod, still in shock.

When I reached my bedroom, I started to wonder if I was a little too harsh on him. It’s not like I knew Woohyun that well and maybe I judged him too quickly. But it just seemed like every time we saw each other, he was always flirting with me.

And even if he is one of my boyfriends, well, I felt kind of weird about it.

Today’s outfit consisted of a fuchsia V-neck t-shirt and a pair of jeans, a grey scarf and a few other little accessories to match.

After I finished getting ready, I headed back downstairs to find Woohyun, who was waiting for me in the living room.

He smiled sincerely when he saw me. “You look pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter