I Want Pizza!

Teenfinite Are My Boyfriends?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was surprised to see Sungyeol still in the kitchen. What was that boy up to now?

I eyed the cake sitting on the counter. To be honest, it looked even better than mine did.

“Ooh, is that cake for us”, Hoya asked, staring at the dessert with a gleam in his eyes.

“It’s for anybody who wants it”, Sungyeol replied, looking straight at me.

“Uh, we haven’t had lunch yet, Hoya. It’s not good to eat sweets before a meal.”

“Oh, fine.”

Sungyeol kept watching me as I followed Hoya to the refrigerator to get something to eat.

“I made some kimbap if you guys want to eat that.”

Obviously, Hoya didn’t detect how awkward the atmosphere was because he didn’t hesitate to take Sungyeol up on his offer of food.

“Wait a minute”, Hoya said suddenly, stopping just as he was about to put the roll in his mouth. He sniffed it briefly, thought for a second whether he should eat it or not, before he popped the whole thing into his mouth, chewing it slowly. “Good, there’s no vinegar in it.”

“Why would I put vinegar in kimbap?”

“The same reason why you put vinegar in the bananas; because you thought it was funny.”

“That was 3 years ago, aren’t you going to let it go?”

“My taste buds haven’t been the same since, so no. I won’t let it go.”

“Uh, I think I’ll just make something else to eat”, I piped in.

“Why, you don’t want to eat what I made now?”

“It’s not that—

“Isn’t it good enough for you?”

“Sungyeol, it’s fine, but—

“If there’s nothing wrong with it, then why won’t you eat it?”

“Ugh, alright! I’ll eat it”, I yelled, stuffing a piece of kimbap into my mouth. “There, are you happy now?”

He smiled. “Yes, I’m very happy.”

Hoya just kept darting his eyes from Sungyeol to myself, wondering if something was about to go down.

“Guys, if you need some time to talk, I can leave”, he said.

“What do we need to talk about”, Sungyeol questioned.

“I don’t know. It seems like there’s a lot going on right now that doesn’t necessarily involve me.”

“You already know. You saw it yourself.”

“Yeah, but it’s really none of my business.”

“You don’t think her kissing other guys is your business? Don’t you care about her?”

“Of course I care, it’s just I’m not one to get in the middle of something that doesn’t have anything to do with me.”

“Guys, hello I’m standing right here.”

Sungyeol took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, Morgan.”

“It’s okay, Sungyeol.”

“I think we need to call a meeting”, Hoya added.

“I think you’re right.”

“Should I be a part of this meeting or no?”

Hoya gave me a sympathetic smile. “It’ll just be between us and the other members.”

“I figured as much. Alright, I’ll be up in my room.”

HOYA POV

With Morgan in her room, I told everyone to come down to the living room so we could talk. There were definitely some things that needed to be cleared up.

“Hoya, what gives? You’re not even the leader so why did you call all of us down here”, Woohyun complained.

“Yes, I know that I’m not the leader, but it has come to my attention that some things need to be straightened out.”

“Such as”, Myungsoo asked.

“Well for one thing, I caught Sungyeol and Morgan kissing this morning.”

Everyone’s eyes darted to Sungyeol, looking at him as if they were about to kill him.

“Hyung, how could you”, Niel whined.

“Hey, Myungsoo kissed her first”, Sungyeol snapped.

Now everyone’s attention turned to him.

“What the hell is actually going on”, Sunggyu shouted.

“Can we all just calm down and act like civilized people here? Now, Myungsoo please explain why you and Morgan kissed.”

“I was only practicing a script. I didn’t mean to make things tense between anyone.”

“So if hyung’s kiss was just acting, then why did Sungyeol hyung kiss her”, Ricky wondered.

“I kissed Morgan because I really have feelings for her. But, unfortunately I don’t think she feels as strongly as I do about her”, Sungyeol explained.

“Now, that everything is out in the open, can we please promise not to fight over this type of situation again? We know that she’s only going to end up choosing one of us. We were prepared for that before she even came to Korea.”

“I’m proud of you, Hoya”, Sunggyu said, coming up to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. “And you’re right. If we become jealous, it will not only affect our relationship with Morgan, but our relationships with each other.”

“Hyung, how do you expect us to not get jealous of each other being with Morgan”, Sungyeol questioned.

“That is up to you to control. I have no influence over that.”

“Morgan probably thinks horribly of us now after the way we acted”, Myungsoo confessed. “She heard the whole argument in the hallway this morning.”

“I don’t think she’s mad at either of you. She only seems concerned that she’s causing trouble within our group”, I told them.

“And that’s the sad part because we begged her to stay even though we all knew what would happen”, Sunggyu added.

“Do you think we should go apologize to her”, Sungyeol asked.

“I wouldn’t see what damage it could do.”

“Come on, hyung. Let’s go talk to her.”

We watched as Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked upstairs.

MORGAN POV

I wonder what they’re talking about down there. I’m almost 100% positive it has to do with me.

Bored, I just laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

I thought about the dates I’ve been on so far; Chunji’s garden date that ended with both of us covered in whipped cream.

Then there was Woohyun’s poolside date in which he serenaded me and I showed off my apparently not-so-terrible dancing skills.

Sungyeol’s date where he showed me some of the sights in Seoul, bought me my first Kpop CD, and took me to the Han River where he almost kissed me.

I went to Lotte World with Niel and was practically almost mugged by his fans, leaving us no time to go to the couple item’s store, so he felt bad and bought us couple phone charms.

That was also the same night that Myungsoo and I kissed. I keep forgetting that that happened only last night. It feels like weeks ago.

And finally, Hoya and I’s dancing date where I probably embarrassed myself to the point where I wouldn’t be surprised if Hoya was down there telling everyone about how bad my dancing is.

All of these dates were unique and special to me, even if they don’t seem like much. I still have many more dates to go on with the remaining members. I won’t decide if I really feel something strongly for any of them because I haven’t gotten the chance to get to know all of them.

As I was wrapped up in my thoughts, I heard a light knock on my bedroom door.

“Who is it”, I called.

The door creaked open and I saw a handsome face behind it.

“Are we allowed to come in?”

“It depends on who “we” is”, I answered with a slight chuckle.

Myungsoo pushed the door completely open, revealing Sungyeol standing behind him.

“Yeah, sure come on in guys!”

“We came up here to apologize to you, Morgan”, Sungyeol started.

“Oh, for what”, I asked, confused. “I don’t think you need to apologize for anything.”

“But, we do. We shouldn’t have argued this morning because it caused you concern that our relationship was in jeopardy”, Myungsoo explained.

“I see. I mean, I figure that band mates get into fights and whatnot, but I felt bad because, from what I overheard this morning, it was over me.”

They both nodded.

“We won’t lie and say that it wasn’t, but we want you to know that even if any of us do fight over you, it’s because we really care about you.”

Myungsoo added, “Even as weird as that sounds, that’s basically how we feel.”

“And how will the two of you react if I would end up kissing someone else?”

The pair took deep breaths.

“Then I guess we’ll just have to deal with it”, Sungyeol replied, trying to mask his jealousy.

“I would really love to get to know everyone here before I make a final decision on who I want to be my boyfriend. It’s a real shame that I can’t have all 13 of you as my boyfriends.”

What I said seemed to ease the tension.

“Technically as of now, we all are your boyfriends, which means we’ll get jealous of one another.”

I sighed, but nodded. “I know it’s impossible to ask you not to be jealous of each other, but I guess I can understand.”

The two boys held their hands out for me.

“Oh, is the meeting downstairs done already?”

“For the most part it is, but we think you should be a part of it too.”

Without another word I took their hands and let them lead me down the staircase.

The 11 remaining boys who were all gathered in the living room, all gave me a bright smile.

“So what trouble did I cause now”, I asked, jokingly.

“You’re making my job as a leader very difficult, you know”, Sunggyu teased.

“I’m sorry, Sunggyu”, I said, hanging my head.

“Yah, hyung! You made her feel bad”, Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter