2

Chocolate love

"Yes, two weeks of total peace...." Xiah shouted as he was running around the house that he and the other DBSK members were living in.

Jaejoong laughed. "I can't believe we have a two weeks vacation," he said.

"It's like a dream come true. Imagine no schedules, no interviews, no fan meetings, no rehearsals, no concerts, no tv performances," Xiah said.

"Do you guys have any plans yet?" Micky asked.

Xiah suddenly stopped rejoicing and looked at his friends.

"Come to think of it....Why am I so happy when I don't even have a single plan on how to spend my vacation," Xiah said with a sigh.

"We all have that same dilemma," Jaejoong said to Xiah.

"I want to go to a place where I can relax, where I can do whatever I want," Micky suddenly said.

"Yeah, that's what I want too. But I'm afraid if I go home, I won't have a moment's peace with all my relatives and friends coming over every day," Xiah said with a sigh again.

"We're all thinking the same thing," Jaejoong said with a laugh.

U-Know laughed. "Well I have a place to go to. And I have already planned my two weeks vacation in advance," he said with a smile.

"Where? Where are you going?" Xiah asked curiously.

"I am going to a friend's house. I'll be staying there for the whole two weeks," U-Know answered with a smile.

"A friend?" Max asked.

"Yes, he's been my friend since I was twelve years old. We haven't seen each other for more than six years," U-Know replied.

"Hyung is lucky he has a place to spend his vacation," Max sadly said.

"So do tell us about your friend....any sister?" Micky asked.

"Yes, he has a sister," U-Know replied.

"Is she cute?" Xiah asked.

"Don't even dream about it. She's six years younger than us," U-Know said to Xiah.

"Oh! Then she's what? Only sixteen now?" Xiah asked again.

"Yes," U-Know answered. "So she's off limits."

"Well...We aren't going to court her if that's what you mean," Xiah said with a laugh.

"Yeah, Xiah only asked if she is cute....Nothing wrong with that," Max said to defend Xiah.

"Well? Is she cute?" Xiah asked again.

"She's pretty... and very young," U-Know pointed out.

Xiah laughed. "You're being over-protective again. Why are you always so protective of almost everyone? It's like you're always the big brother that has to protect someone ..."

"Because that's how he is," Jaejoong said with a laugh.

"I was just saying that she's way too young," U-Know said again.

"We heard you....So is she going to be there? I mean in the house where you'll be staying?"
Xiah asked again.

"I don't know yet. She's been living in London for the past six years. And I don't know if she's going to be there," U-know a nswered.

"Hey. You mean she's like been living in London since she was ten years old?" Xiah asked in disbelief.

"Yes, she went there when she was only ten years old. She's living in a boarding school," U-Know replied.

"Must be tough," Max said.

"Speaking of tough.... We still don't know where we are going on our vacation," Micky suddenly remembered.

"Oh! I wish I had a place I can go to...." Jaejoong suddenly shouted with a sigh.

U-Know looked at his friends. Then he suddenly thought of a great idea.

"Would you guys like to come with me?" U-Know suddenly asked the other DBSK members.

"Really?" Xiah asked.

"Are you sure it's okay to bring us along?" Jaejoong asked with hesitation.

"My friend Taecyeon has a very large house and I know he won't mind if I bring you guys along," U-Know answered.

"Are you really really certain? We're already desperate so we won't refuse what you are offering," Jaejoong said with a wide grin.

"Yes....vacation here we come," Xiah shouted.

"Let's start packing. When are we leaving?" Max asked excitedly.

"Where are we going exactly?"Micky suddenly asked.

"My friend has bought a new house here in Seoul. That's where we'll be staying," U-Know said with a big grin.

The other DBSK boys suddenly looked at U-Know.

"Seoul?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

"And I was imagining a far away place," Xiah said.

"Well, anywhere is fine with me. Just as long there is food to eat and a place to sleep," Max commented.

"And at least, we can do anything we want there. There won't be schedules to keep, and certainly no fans to keep us busy," Micky said.

"No fans? That is possible if we don't go out of the house or if the house we live is situated in the mountains or something," Jaejoong said with a laugh.

"Don't worry. No fans will be able to see us. Taecyeon said that his new house is surrounded by high walls. And the main house is far from the gate. So once we're inside, no one will ever know that we're there," U-Know told his friends.

"Does he have a pool?" Max suddenly asked.

"Yes, I think he does," U-Know answered.

"Then when are we leaving?" Max asked again.

"We're leaving tomorrow. So better start packing," U-Know said to his friends.

All of the DBSK members were very happy. They were all very excited to finally have their two weeks vacation.

As the other DBSK members were laughing, U-Know suddenly thought of someone.

"Will she be there?" he asked himself.

 

WOW THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING

YES TAECYEON AND SEOHYUN ARE SIBLING

COMMENT AND GIVE ME IDEA  O'KAY