26

Chocolate love

The DBSK members all went on stage with smiles on their faces. Then they started to sing. They were already singing "You Only Love" when something caught U-Know' eyes.

A very familiar face . . . .someone very familiar was watching them. U-Know' heart started beating very fast. Was he seeing things? He asked himself.

The other DBSk members noticed that U-Know was looking at a specific direction. They all tried to look at whatever he was looking at. And they were all shocked.

It was Seohyun . . . .She was standing right in front of them. She wasn't dead.

The other DBSK boys all looked at U-know. He had already stopped singing. There already was a loud confusion in the crowd. They were all surprised that U-Know stopped singing. He was just staring straight at Seohyun.

Unexpectedly, U-Know hurriedly went down the stage. All the fans screamed. There was a big commotion. U-Know directly went to where Seohyun was.

Once he was in front of her, U-Know still couldn't believe that she was in front of him now. Seohyun was still staring straight at him.

The spotlights suddenly centered on U-Know and Seohyun. Somehow the whole world started to spin. They were the only ones important now. U-Know didn't care about anything else but having Seohyun back in his arms again.

Slowly U-Know walked up to Seohyun. They were already face to face. Seohyun gazed straight into U-know's eyes. There was a lot of things that she couldn't remember. But somehow looking at him . . . . and staring straight into his eyes. She felt something very familiar about him. She felt like she could stand and look at his eyes forever. She didn't know why . . . . . but all she could think about was the love she could see in his eyes.

"Seohyun . . . ." U-Know uttered.

U-Know suddenly pulled Seohyun into his arms. Having Seohyun in his arms again was the most special feeling he had ever had in his whole life. Now he finally felt complete after a very long time. He wasn't going to let her go again. He would always be by her side from now on.

Seohyun didn't understand why but being in his arms was bringing her such a feeling of happiness she had never felt before. In his arms . . . .she felt happiness . . . .she felt safe . . . . she felt complete . . . she felt she belonged . . . .she felt love.

"From now on . . . . I'll never let you go," U-Know uttered.

Infront of hundreds of fans . . . . .U-Know slowly kissed Seohyun's forehead . . . then her left eye . . . then her right eye . . . . then the tip of her nose . . . then her left cheek . . . then her right cheek . . . the lastly her lips.

Once their lips met, a roaring scream of hundreds of fans echoed throughout the entire stadium. But to U-Know and Seohyun . . . .it was as if the whole world had stopped. Seohyun's memories started coming back to her one by one . . . .flashes of memories of her time with U-Know . . . .the man she loved.

U-Know hugged Seohyun tighter. His tender kiss deepened as time moved on. And he wasn't going to let this chance pass by again. He had missed her for a very long time. It was time he showed her how much he truly loved her.

U-Know suddenly stopped kissing Seohyun, and looked at her again. Then he hurriedly held her hand and lead her out of the stadium.

Seohyun had finally returned to him. And he had already decided . . . .no matter what happens he will never let her go . . . .ever again.