12 (bonus hehe)

Chocolate love

U-Know gently caressed Seohyun's face with his hand. She was still asleep, and U-Know couldn't help but admire her very beautiful face. Again he caressed her face, gently . . . . slowly. He had been dreaming of doing this for a very long time. He suddenly smiled. This was his only chance to tell her how he truly feels.

"Please . . . .stop this Seohyun. I don't think I can take it anymore. If you're angry with me, then just blame it all on me. Can you please stop destroying yourself?" U-Know said with a low voice and as he was gently caressing Seohyun's hair.

"I am willing to suffer all the pain just as long as I know you're happy and safe. I can't bear to see you destroy yourself just to prove to me that I was wrong. I admit . . . .I admit I was wrong. And I am very sorry if I've hurt you. But I want you to know that while you were hurting, I was hurting as well. Maybe more than you'll ever know. I admit I was a fool to ever let you go. But I did it because I thought that it was the best for you and me . . . . for everybody. I wanted to protect you. But I never imagined that my own decision would eventually lead to the destruction of what I treasured the most," U-Know stopped talking. He was trying to stop himself from crying. He was feeling very sad and he was pitying himself.

"I am very sorry if I can only tell you these things when you're asleep. I don't have the heart, and the courage to tell you all those things when you're awake, because I can't bear to see you cry. Whenever I see the tears in your eyes, it feels like someone is killing me very slowly. For every tear that drops from your eyes is equal to a needle being pinned straight unto my heart," U-Know stopped talking again.

Tears were already flowing from his eyes. He has always been in control. He didn't like crying. He could always control himself and his emotions. But whenever it concerns Seohyun, he couldn't stop himself. He was always very emotional. He was angry with himself. He didn't crying but he couldn't help it.

"Do you know how many times I have dreamed of holding you in my arms and being able to kiss you? I always remember the day when you left for London. You were a little kid then, but you already had the courage to tell me how you felt. I am really envious of you. I wish I was as courageous as you. I know I was a coward back then. If only I had even half of your courage back then, I would have been able to tell you how I truly felt . . . .And I would have been able to stop you from leaving. And if I have done that then you would be beside me now. But I know that regretting what I have and haven't done in the past is useless now. I can't turn back time. So whatever I do now will never change the fact that I have caused you so much pain and I have caused your sudden change," U-Know said while he tried to control his tears.

"I don't know if you will ever forgive me. But what I do want you to know is that . . . . I . . . .I love you . . . . not as a sister like what I always tell you. I love you in the way a man loves a woman. I know you have been waiting for me to say those words to you for a very long time now. I am sorry . . .I lied because I wanted to hide what I was truly feeling for you. I hope you will understand that there are so many things that sets us apart . . . .many responsibilities that binds me and keeps me away from you. I don't know if there will be a day that I will be able to hold you and love you freely. But I want you to know that even if that doesn't come . . . .I will still love you in my own special way . . . .I will love you silently from afar . . . . I will still love you even if you're already in someone else's arms. That's how much I love you . . . ." U-Know said as he cried uncontrollably.

He looked closely at Seohyun's face . . . .her eyes . . . .he nose . . . .her lips. He wanted to memorize everything about her and keep it locked up in his mind and in his heart. He may never have the chance to get this close again with her. He had already lost her, and there was no way that he could ever win her back.

His heart was still beating, but he knew that it had already died. He wanted to be numb. He wanted the pain to go away but he didn't know how to do it.

Seohyun had been in his life for a very long time. He doesn't know if he can live without her. But he accepts the fact that he has to let her go. U-Know cried. How he wished he would die.

U-Know looked at Seohyun's face again. He then leaned over her, face to face. Slowly and gently, he kissed her for the very last time. His kiss was very tender and sweet. But as he was kissing her, his tears just kept on flowing steadily

"Goodbye . . . .Seohyun. . . . I love you . . . . Please be happy and always take care of yourself," U-Know softly whispered to Seohyun.