17

Chocolate love

The following day, U-Know suddenly woke up. There was a noise coming from outside of his room. He slowly went out to the balcony and looked at where the noise was coming from.

He was surprised when he saw that there were girls eating breakfast in the garden. He was even more surprised when he saw that Jaejoong, Xiah, Max and Micky were also there. Then he noticed two other guys that he had never seen before.

Xiah saw U-Know at the balcony and he waved at him.

"Hey! It's already late . . . .we're already having breakfast. Come on join us!" Xiah shouted at U-Know.

U-Know looked at the girls. They were all looking at him.

"Why are they looking at me?" U-Know suddenly asked himself. He then walked into his room again.

U-Know wasn't interested in meeting the girls. He would rather sleep and just lock himself in his room again. He didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Seohyun didn't come home yesterday," U-Know uttered. After he found Seohyun in Junho's arms yesterday. He just decided to stay in his room for the whole day. He even ate his lunch and dinner in his room. The other DBSK members somehow knew what he wanted and just left him alone. They didn't even try to to talk with him.

He was very glad and grateful to his friends. They were very understanding.

After taking a shower and spending some time staring at nothing, U-Know finally decided to go downstairs and join his friends.

He went straight to the garden. There he found the girls were talking with his friends.

"Hyung . . . .what took you so long?" Max suddenly asked.

"Yeah . . . We're already finished having breakfast," Xiah said with a smile.

"Aren't you guys going to introduce us to your friend?" one of the girls suddenly asked the DBSK boys.

"Sorry . . . .Girls . . . .this is our leader . . . .U-Know," Xiah said with a big smile.

"Hyung . . . .they are Yoona, Mi-young, Jessica, Soo-young and Miyoung. And they are Yuri and Chansung. They are the friends of Taecyeon's girlfriend," Max said.

"Good morning!" Yoona said with a smile.

"Good morning to all of you," U-Know said.

"Well . . . Come on . . . .I'm still not finished having breakfast . . . .you can join me if you like," Yoona said with a sweet smile.

U-Know sat down beside Yoona since there was no other seat available.

"So where is Taecyeon?" Yoona asked.

"He's with Yuri," Chansung answered.

As they were talking, Taecyeon arrived with Yuri.

"Good morning to all of you. Sorry we're late for breakfast," Taecyeon greeted everybody.

"It's okay," Sooyoung said with a smile.

"So U-Know have you met my friends?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yes." U-Know replied.

"They just arrived last night. And I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Park Yuri," Taecyeon said with a very sweet smile.

"Yuri . . . .Nice meeting you . . . ." U-Know said with a smile.

Yuri smiled sweetly. "Now I finally meet the very famous U-Know . . . .Taecyeon has already told me so much about you."

"Really? I hope all he said are good points," U-Know said as a joke.

"No . . . .not all . . ." Yuri replied with a smile.

All of the continue to talk with each other for almost an hour. When Yuri suddenly asked Taecyeon something.

"When is your sister coming?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah . . . .I want to see what your sister looks like? I hope she doesn't look like you. Because if she does . . . .well . . . .she's one unlucky girl," Chansung said with a laugh.

"So you all haven't seen Seohyun?' Jaejoong asked Taecyeon's friends.

"No . . . I haven't seen her," Yuri answered.

"Well . . . .she's very beautiful actually," Xiah said.

"Beautiful? Really now?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes . . . .She's beautiful. Well . . . .you'll all see for yourselves that I am saying the truth when she arrives," Xiah said.

"Seohyun's arriving?" U-Know suddenly asked.

"Yes . . . I called her and make her come home. I told her that I wanted her to meet Yuri and her friends," Taecyeon explained.

"So is she really coming?' Yuri asked again.

"Of course . . . .she said that she would come," Taecyeon answered.

"So are we really going to a club?" Mi-young asked.

"Yes . . . .I've already booked us a place," Taecyeon answered.

"You're going to a club?" U-Know suddenly asked.

"No . . . we're all going . . . .that includes Xiah, Jaejoong, Max, Micky and you. Don't you dare refuse . . . ." Taecyeon said with a big smile.

"But you know we can't go to clubs . . . .People might recognize us," U-Know said with concern.

"Oh . . .I've already worked out a solution for that problem," Taecyeon said with a grin.

"What solution?" U-Know asked.

" Well, I booked the whole club for us," Taecyeon answered.

"Booked the whole club? Do you know how expensive that is?" U-Know suddenly asked. He couldn't believe that his friends would do such a thing just for them to be able to come to the club.

"Yes . . . .we have the whole club to ourselves. I've also invited some other acquaintances from work . . .if you don' mind. So you don't have to worry about fans following you on the dance floor . . .and kissing you . . ." Taecyeon said with a laugh.

"Well . . . .I can certainly understand why a lot of girls are crazy in love with them. They are so totally . . . .hot," Jessica said.

"You said it . . . . I wouldn't mind if someone as good-looking as them suddenly kisses me," Sooyoung said.

All the girls suddenly burst out laughing.

"I wonder . . . . wouldn't it be nice to have such a handsome and famous guy as a boyfriend?" Mi-young asked the other girls.

The girls started laughing again.

"Where's NIchkhun?" U-Know suddenly asked after noticing that NIchkhun was nowhere in sight.

"He went to the hotel to pick up Seohyun," Taecyeon answered.

"Oh . . ." U-Know uttered.

"Speaking of NIchkhun . . . there he is," Micky said as he pointed to where NIchkhun was.

NIchkhun was with Seohyun and Junho. Again U-Know's heart skipped a beat. He was somewhat afraid to face Seohyun. He was embarrassed with the things he had said to her.

As Seohyun was approaching, U-Know's heart kept on beating faster and faster. He couldn't stop himself from looking at her. Again he felt jealous of Junho.

Seohyun had spent the night in the hotel with Junho. He couldn't stop himself from imagining different things. He knew it wasn't right, but he just can't stop thinking about it.

"Hello! Good morning!" NIchkhun greeted.

"Good morning!"Seohyun greeted with a smile.

"Good morning . . . .so did you have a nice sleep at the hotel?" Taecyeon asked with a grin.

Seohyun looked at her brother. She knew he was teasing her.

"Yes, I did," she answered quickly.

"Hi! I'm Yuri. These are my friends Mi-young,Yoona, Jessica, Mi-young and Yoona. Those boys are Chansung and Wooyoung," she said with a very warm smile.

"Hello to all of you . . . . Sorry we're late," Seohyun apologized.

"Oh . . .It's okay! At least now you're finally here," Yuri said.

"Can I ask you something?" Mi-young asked Seohyun.

"What?" Seohyun asked.

"Are you really sixteen years old?" Mi-young asked again as if unable to believe

Seohyun laughed. "Yes, I'm only sixteen. Why do you ask?"

"Well . . . .you're so . . . .tall for your age . . . .and you're too y to be a sixteen year old girl. Oh! How I wish I had a body like yours," Mi -young answered.

Seohyun laughed. "Why? How should a sixteen year old girl look like? Are you saying I look mature or something?"

"Yes . . . .in a way. But I can still say you're young based on your face. But the whole image . . .is quite uncommon in sixteen year old girls," Mi-young answered again.

"Frankly I don't know if what you're saying is a compliment or something else," Seohyun said with a laugh.

"Oh . . .don't get offended. Frankly I am just amazed with you. I've never met such a young girl who is already so attractive. Have you ever considered modeling?" Mi-young asked.

"Modeling? Why? Are you a model?" Seohyun asked again.

"Yes, I am. Well . . . .we are all models as a matter of fact. And if you interested . . . .I can help you. I can introduce you to some photographers and magazine companies that I work for," Mi-young said with a smile.

Seohyun smiled. "Thanks . . .I'll think about it."

"Okay."

"Hey . . . .Stop talking already . . .I have been wanting to take a dip in the pool ever since I wake up. Let's go already," Jessica said with a pout.

"Okay . . . ." Yuri said with a laugh.

"Come on. Let's change . . . " Miyoung suddenly said.

"Seohyun would you like to join us?" Yuri asked.

Seohyun looked at Yuri. She wasn't in the mood to have a swim in the pool. "Sorry . . . .i think I'll pass. Maybe next time," she answered.

"Well . . . . okay . . .maybe after you have had breakfast, you'll change your mind. Come on, girls," Yuri said with a smile.

Seohyun finally sat down beside NIchkhun and Junho and started to have breakfast.

The girls returned wearing robes. They were all happy to finally take a dip in the pool.

Yoona suddenly went to U-Know and took off her robe in front of him.

The DBSK boys were shocked. They couldn't stop looking at Yoona.

"Can you hold on to my robe and my towel, while I go take a dip?" Yoona asked U-Know sweetly.

"Sure . . . .thing . . . " U-Know said as he looked at Yoona wearing a very y two piece bathing suit.

All the DBSK boys couldn't stop looking at the girls wearing their bathing suits as they went in the pool.

Seohyun noticed that U-Know couldn't stop looking at Yoona. She was somehow irritated and jealous at the same time. She wanted to cover U-Know's eyes so that he would stop looking at the girls in the swimming pool.

NIchkhun noticed Seohyun looking at U-Know, who was looking at the girls in the pool. He smiled mischievously. He knew that Seohyun was already jealous based on his facial reaction.

Seohyun suddenly stood up. She had enough. She was already very jealous. She started to walk to the house.

"Where are you going?" Junho asked Seohyun.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," Seohyun replied.

After several minutes, Seohyun returned also wearing a robe.

U-Know suddenly focused his attention on Seohyun. He was very nervous. He didn't like what he was seeing.

"Are you going to join them now?" Taecyeon teased his sister.

"I suddenly feel so hot," she replied.

U-Know was watching Seohyun very closely. He didn't want her to go to the pool. He didn't want the other guys to see Seohyun in a bathing suit. And he was feeling very jealous just thinking about it. He was feeling very possessive of her.

Slowly . . . .Seohyun took of her robe.

All the boys' mouths suddenly dropped open.

Seohyun was totally gorgeous. They couldn't believe their eyes. U-Know immediately stood up and took Seohyun's robe from the table and quickly wrapped it around her body.

"It's a little bit cold to take a dip in the pool. Maybe you should just stay here . . . .you might get a cold or something," U-Know said to Seohyun with a trembling voice. He was hiding the fact that he just didn't want the others to feast their eyes on Seohyun's body.

Taecyeon and NIchkhun smiled secretly. Their plan was working.

"Project Chocolates . . . .seems to be working," Xiah suddenly whispered to Jaejoong.

Both of them were trying very hard not to laugh. They could see that both Seohyun and U-Know were starting to get very jealous.

"Well . . . .we still have tonight guys . . . .Don't forget we're going to a club tonight," Taecyeon said with a meaningful smile.

"Yeah . . . .I haven't been to a club for a very long time," Xiah said happily.

"Project Chocolates . . . .I hope you will work tonight," Taecyeon said with a big smile on his face.