7

Chocolate love

Taecyeon was already seated at the table when the DBSK boys arrived. They immediately sat down.

"So where's Seohyun?" Xiah asked Taecyeon.

"She's still in her room together with NIchkhun," Taecyeon answered.

U-Know didn't know what he was feeling after hearing that Seohyun was with NIchkhun in her room.

"He's still in her room?" Max asked.

"Yes . . . . why?" Taecyeon asked.

"Well, don't you think it's a little bit out of place that a guy is staying in a girl's room?" Max answered.

Taecyeon laughed. "I know what you mean. But they have been friends for six years now. And frankly, he's quite harmless," he answered.

"No man is harmless when it comes to a beautiful and young girl," U-Know commented.

Taecyeon laughed again. "Oh! Believe me, NIchkhun is quite harmless. He has been a constant companion for Seohyun for the past 6 years and if he were dangerous, believe me I would certainly know," he said.

"Seohyun is still a girl and NIchkhun is still a guy. Shouldn't you be concerned with your sister? If it was my sister, I wouldn't allow my sister to have a guy inside her room. Let alone let a guy sleep in her room," U-Know said with sarcasm.

"That's the problem. Seohyun is my sister and not yours. Can you stop protecting her as if she's your sister. You have your own sister to take care of," Taecyeon answered with irritation.

The other DBSK members were a concerned that U-Know and Taecyeon were going to end up arguing. They wanted to ease the tension between the two but they couldn't think of a solution.

"Did I hear my name being mentioned?" Seohyun suddenly asked. She had suddenly entered the dining room without anyone noticing her. She immediately sat down beside Taecyeon.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was just discussing something with Yunho," Taecyeon replied.

"Oh . . . . ." Seohyun uttered.

"Where's NIchkhun?" Taecyeon asked.

"He's still in my room," Seohyun answered.

"Sleeping?" Taecyeon asked.

"No, I already woke him up. He was taking a shower when I left the room," Seohyun answered.

"You should have just let him sleep. He's been on a non-stop flight, and the poor guy needs some rest," Taecyeon said.

"Well . . . he said to wake him up when dinner was ready. So I woke him up," Seohyun replied. with a smile.

"I just think that you should have left him alone. He really needs some rest," Taecyeon said again.

"Well, you're so concerned with him... what about me? Where am I going to sleep, if I don't wake him up? Unless . . . .you want me to sleep beside him?" Seohyun asked teasingly.

Taecyeon laughed. "As if you haven't done that?" Taecyeon asked Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled. "Yeah, I have slept beside him a many times, but I seldom do it on a bed. You know how much I hate having someone sleep beside me on my bed," Seohyun answered.

The DBSK boys couldn't believe what they were hearing. U-Know was already very upset with what he just heard. He was feeling very jealous and very hurt. Seohyun has really changed, and he couldn't accept it. She was no longer the little girl that she cared for.

"So you mean you have slept with him? You're only sixteen?" Max asked unexpectedly.

Seohyun suddenly looked at Max with mixed expressions. She didn't know whether she would get angry or laugh herself to death.

"Me? Sleep with NIchkhun? Are you serious?" Seohyun asked.

"But you just said that you have slept with him many times. . . ." Max said again.

Seohyun looked at Max's expression, and then she laughed out loud. "Oh! This is too much! I don't know whether I would get offended or I would just laugh myself to death," she said while trying to control her laughter.

"Why?" Max asked very confused.

"Because . . . . I think you misunderstood what I said...." Seohyun answered while laughing.

"What do you mean?" Xiah asked also very confused.

"I have never slept with NIchkhun, and I don't think that will ever happen. I just said that I've slept beside him and not with him.... get it?" Seohyun said with a sarcastic tone.

The DBSK especially were somehow very relieved after Seohyun cleared everything. But as soon as they felt relieved, they suddenly felt so embarrassed. They had misjudged Seohyun badly. And they all felt bad about it.

"I'm sorry..." Max said apologetically. He didn't know how to apologize appropriately. He felt so bad that he really thought that Seohyun had slept with NIchkhun.

Taecyeon laughed. "I see, U-Know isn't the only one who's acting so brotherly now. Seohyun, I think you really shocked them," Taecyeon said as he laughed again.

U-Know looked at Seohyun. He was very happy that Seohyun had explained everything concerning the topic about NIchkhun. He was very happy that Seohyun wasn't intimate with NIchkhun.

"Well . . . .We are very sorry if we misunderstood what you said," Xiah apologized.

"Oh . . .it's all right. But next time, try to ask first before assuming okay? Someone may get very badly hurt when things like that happen," Seohyun said with a smile.

"Yes, thank you for understanding," Jaejoong said with a smile too.

Seohyun looked at the DBSK boys and started to laugh again. The DBSK boys didn't know why she was laughing. They wanted to ask her but just refrained themselves from doing so.

"Seohyun, stop laughing already," Taecyeon said with a big grin. It was as if Taecyeon and Seohyun knew something very funny that the DBSK boys didn't know.

"What's so funny?" NIchkhun suddenly asked. He just entered the dining room.

"You . . ." Seohyun answered.

"Me? How come?" NIchkhun asked again.

"U-Know and his friends actually thought I had slept with you," Seohyun answered.

The DBSK boys didn't know what to feel that exact moment. They were so embarrassed. All of them just wanted to hide under the table and just stay there until dinner ended.

NIchkhun looked at the DBSK boys. He wanted to laugh as well, but he already saw the boys' reactions and felt pity for them. He just sat down and stayed quiet.

"So no reaction? How come?" Seohyun asked NIchkhun.

"What can I say? I assume you have already cleared everything with them?" NIchkhun asked.

"Yes, of course," Seohyun answered.

"Good....Frankly I can't even imagine what they were thinking," NIchkhun said.

Seohyun suddenly laughed again.

"Hey! Will you stop laughing. . . ." NIchkhun said to Seohyun.

Seohyun suddenly looked at NIchkhun. He was obviously very upset already. Seohyun suddenly stood up and went to where NIchkhun was sitting. She immediately hugged him from behind and lightly kissed him on his cheek.

The DBSK boys couldn't believe what they saw. U-Know was totally shocked. His heart was beating very wildly. He wanted to drag Seohyun outside and confront her. He wanted to ask her what she was doing. She was obviously not the same little girl he had grown up with. She was already someone he didn't know. And everything she was doing was hurting him badly.

"Hey stop being so sweet! You're giving me goosebumps," NIchkhun protested.

Seohyun laughed again. She was about to say something when her cell phone suddenly rang.

"Hello! Junho? Yes, I am in Korea now. Yes, okay." Seohyun said with a smile.

U-Know looked at Seohyun's face. He didn't like the way she was smiling. His heart was telling him something. He was feeling very jealous of NIchkhun and now another guy, Junho.

"Junho? Just tell him to call later, we're going to eat already," NIchkhun said irritated.

"I'll be out for a while. I have to take this call. You can start eating without me," Seohyun said to Taecyeon and the others.

Seohyun immediately left the dining room, leaving Taecyeon and the others still wondering who she was going to talk to on the phone.

"Well . . . we better start eating already because if we wait for her then we'll be starving by the time she returns," NIchkhun said as if annoyed.

"NIchkhun . . . who's Junho? Seohyun never mentioned him before," Taecyeon asked.

"She hasn't told you? Now that's a first . . ." NIchkhun said.

"Yeah, it is a bit strange. She usually tells me everything. But she hasn't told me a single thing about this Junho guy. Do you know anything about him?" Taecyeon asked with concern.

"Well, he is an architect we met last time we we're in a hotel in Japan," NIchkhun answered.

"You and Seohyun were in Japan?" Xiah asked.

"Yes, during your last concert. We went there to watch you guys," NIchkhun answered.

"So you went to Japan to watch our concert?" U-Know asked again as if total disbelief.

"Yes, we went to Japan to see your concert. We always go to Japan whenever you guys have a concert," NIchkhun answered again.

"So how did you meet this Junho?" Taecyeon asked curiously.

"We met him while staying in a hotel in Japan. He introduced himself to Seohyun while we were eating in the hotel's restaurant. And after that he started calling her. He also went to London a couple of times to visit her. He's quite a persistent guy. He's really determined to have Seohyun as his girlfriend. And I think Seohyun likes him too because she has been nice to him. And you know Seohyun is always . . . ." NIchkhun said with a smile.

"Are you sure? Seohyun likes this Junho guy?" Taecyeon asked again.

"Well . . . yes, I think so. Do you know that half the boys' population in our school are all head over heels in love with Seohyun. She's basically a goddess in our school. Every guy in our school are all trying to get close to her, but she just turns them all down. That's how frank she is when it comes to her feelings. So I am assuming that since she hasn't turned Junho down, then that would mean she feels something for the guy," NIchkhun explained.

Taecyeon nodded. "You're right. She's way too honest with her feelings. She wouldn't let a guy get close to her if she didn't like him," he said with a smile while looking at U-Know's reaction.

U-Know was just listening at what Taecyeon and NIchkhun were discussing. He was feeling very confused. He was feeling jealous, jealous at NIchkhun and Junho .....angry, angry at Seohyun for being close with NIchkhun and liking Junho. And he was also angry at himself for feelings those things. He was totally distracted. He was staring blankly at the food being served in front of him.

Jaejoong, Max, Micky and Xiah looked at U-Know. They could see he was hurting and there was nothing that they could do to help their friend. Max wished that U-Know would just be true to himself and tell Seohyun what he feels for her.

After a few minutes, Seohyun returned obviously very happy.

"So why is my dear sister so happy? You never told me about this Junho? Are you keeping secrets from me now?" Taecyeon asked with a smile.

"No, I am not keeping secrets from you. I just never got the chance to tell you about him," Seohyun answered.

"So? Aren't you going to tell me about him?" Taecyeon asked again.

"Well, you can interrogate him yourself the day after tomorrow," Seohyun answered.

"The day after tomorrow? Why? How . . . Don't tell me he's coming here?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yes, he is. It is okay with you right?" Seohyun asked her brother sweetly.

Taecyeon laughed. "Yes, of course. It is much better if I meet him personally," he replied.

As Seohyun and Taecyeon continued talking with each other, U-Know was totally feeling lost. He was feeling like he wanted to just leave and forget everything that had happened. He wanted to forget that he was a DBSK member and just be honest with himself. He wanted to tell Seohyun and everybody else what he truly feels. But as he was looking at Seohyun, his heart had suddenly stopped beating. She was obviously very happy. She was happy that Junho was going to visit her. He was very hurt. And just thinking about her being in someone else's arms was already driving U-Know crazy.

It was obvious that she no longer loved him. He was just a part of her past now. And no matter what he did, it will always remain the same. She was already in love with someone else and even if he told her the truth it wouldn't make any difference now. She has already learned how to move on.