27

Chocolate love

A month later . . . .

In Taecyeon's home in Seoul . . . .

A lot of people were already waiting for the wedding to start.

Xiah, Jaejoong, Micky, Max and U-Know were patiently waiting as well.

"Among all of us . . . .who would have thought that U-Know would be the first to get married?" Xiah asked jokingly.

"Yeah . . . .I always thought that Micky and you would be the first one to get married," Max answered jokingly as well.

"I still can't believe I'm finally going to marry Seohyun," U-Know said with a smile.

"Well . . . .better believe it. And a small piece of advice . . . .next time the two of you fight . . .make sure you don't lose your temper," Jaejoong said with a smile.

U-Know laughed. "The next time? I don't think there will be a next time. But if by chance, that will ever happen again . . . .I would certainly first make sure that the whole house is locked so she won't be able to get out. I don't want to lose her ever again."

The other DBSK members laughed, then looked at U-Know. They could see and feel the love and happiness he was experiencing right at that exact moment. They were all very happy for their friend.

A new and bright day was finally going to start for their friend. He was going to share the succeeding wonderful days of his life with the one and only girl he had ever loved.

"Has Mr. and Mrs. Lee arrived yet?" Jaejoong suddenly asked.

"Yes, they have. They are already with Taecyeon and the others," U-Know answered.

"I still can't believe that the police still can't find the guy who hit Seohyun," Max said as he shook his head.

"They say they don't have any lead and any other clues as to who the criminal is. So it will be very difficult to find him now . . ." Xiah said.

"Let's just be thankful that the criminal was still kind enough to bring Seohyun to Dr. Lee's house," Micky said.

"Yes . . .Seohyun's very lucky indeed," Jaejoong said.

"Mr. And Mrs. Lee were sure very nice to take care of Seohyun for more than a year . . . . while she had amnesia," Max said with a smile.

"Yes . . . they are very nice people. And I will forever be grateful to both of them. Without them, Seohyun would have died . . . .And without Seohyun, I will never be this happy," U-Know said with a smile.

After a few more minutes, everybody finally started to get ready. The wedding was about to start.

Xiah, Jaejoong, Micky and Max started to sing "Forever Love". When Seohyun finally appeared, everyone marvelled at how beautiful she was.

As she approached U-Know . . . .U-Know's heart kept on pounding. He couldn't believe that he was finally going to marry Seohyun. He couldn't explain what he was feeling. He was very happy and thankful. He was going to spend the rest of his life with the most beautiful woman he had ever met . . . the only one he had ever loved and will only love.

He promised to himself that he would spend his life making her happy, and he was never going to make her cry ever again.

The wedding finally ended with U-Know kissing Seohyun very passionately as everyone clapped and cheered the newly weds.