21

Chocolate love

"Good Morning everybody!" Seohyun greeted happily.

"Good Morning!" Yuri greeted with a bright smile.

"So did my beautiful sister have a nice sleep?" Taecyeon asked teasingly.

"Yes . . . of course," Seohyun replied.

"So where's U-Know?" Jaejoong suddenly asked.

"I thought that he already had come down for breakfast. So I didn't drop by his room anymore," Seohyun answered as she sat down beside NIchkhun.

"Hey! Why are you sitting beside me? You should be sitting beside U-Know," NIchkhun said with a wink.

Seohyun laughed. "I'll sit down beside him when he arrives."

"Speaking of U-Know, there he is," Micky said with a smile. But his smile quickly vanished as soon as he saw Yoona walking beside U-Know.

Seohyun saw U-Know and Yoona eneer the dining room together. She immediately became jealous, but she also quickly brushed it aside. She already knew that U-Know loved her. So she didn't need to be jealous or insecure anymore.

"It's just coincidence that they came down for breakfast together," Seohyun kept on telling herself over and over again.

As soon as U-Know and Yoona were near the table, Yoona hurriedly occupied the seat next to U-Know.

Everybody felt a little bit tense with what was going on. They all knew that Yoona was trying to provoke Seohyun into a confrontation.

U-Know looked helplessly at Seohyun. He didn't want to say anything to Yoona, because it would be too rude for him to do so. He just looked at Seohyun, as if asking her to be patient and just understand.

NIchkhun's temper, on the other hand, was already boiling. He didn't like the way Yoona was constantly flirting with U-Know. And especially now that U-Know and Seohyun's relationship was out. She should have at least stopped flirting with him already.

"Yoona . . . .I think you got the wrong seat. . . .dear . . .That's Seohyun's seat!" NIchkhun said with irritation in his voice.

"She's already sitting beside you . . .so that's her seat," Yoona sarcastically replied.

"Yoona . . ." Yuri wanted to say.

"Look! I don't care about what all of you think. I just care about what I like and . . . what I want. And frankly, I like U-Know . . . . from the very first time I laid my eyes on him . . . .I instantly knew that I want him. So I'm not giving up that easily. I am not going to lose to a spoiled sixteen years old girl," Yoona said as she directly looked at Seohyun.

"Why you . . . ." NIchkhun said as he suddenly stood up. "You're still lucky . . . .you're on the other side of the table . . . .because if you were near me. I would have already punched you pretty little face," NIchkhun said with extreme irritation.

Yoona clapped her hands. "Bravo! The ever loyal friend to the rescue . . . .Oh no! I'm scared," she said teasingly.

NIchkhun was about to say something when Seohyun stopped him.

"NIchkhun . . .Lets' just eat breakfast peacefully . . .please," Seohyun said as she looked staright into NIchkhun's eyes as if pleading.

NIchkhun's anger suddenly cooled down as soon as he saw Seohyun was already begging him to stop. He quietly sat down and just stared at his food.

Everybody present at the table were all uneasy. None of the wanted to talk. They ate and just had breakfast quietly.

Only Yoona was the only one acting as if nothing was wrong and she kept on flirting with U-Know.

As for Seohyun, she just avoided looking at U-know and Yoona. She didn't want any trouble. She was still giving consideration to the fact that Yoona was a guest in their house. And it would be very rude if she fought with her.

Breakfast ended and Yoona still wouldn't leave U-Know alone. She followed him wherever he went, and always standing beside him.

U-Know was already very irritated as well. He wanted to get away from Yoona and be together with Seohyun. But Yoona was very persistent.

After an hour, U-Know' patience had already vanished.

"Please . . . .Yoona . . . .stop this," U-Know finally said to Yoona.

"Stop what?" Yoona asked innocently.

"Stop . . .flirting with me. I'm sorry but it's really starting to annoy me," U-know said irritatedly.

Yoona laughed. "I'm starting to annoy you? Now . . .that's a first. Do you know how many me are desperate just to have my attention?" she asked proudly.

"I'm sorry . . . but I'm not interested in you. I love Seohyun . . .and she's the only girl I will ever like," U-Know said honestly.

Yoona laughed again. "Oh! You're making me laugh. Are you serious? What could a young girl like her possibly give you that I can't?"

"Love . . ." U-Know answered quickly.

"Love? I can give you love . . .all kinds of love . . ." Yoona said seductively as she tried to get closer to U-Know.

"I'm not interested Yoona! I'm sorry, but I've already had enough. Stop playing this game. I will never trade Seohyun with you or any other girl," U-know said angrily as he quickly left Yoona who was still unable to believe that a guy had dumped her.

Yoona was very furious. No man has ever refused her. She was always used to getting all the things that she wants and including men.

"Do you actually think you can get away from me that easily?" Yoona softly uttered, with a devilish look in her eyes.

U-Know quickly tried to find Seohyun. He had been wanting to talk to her, but Yoona was always interfering.

He finally found Seohyun . . . alone in the garden. She was sitting on the same spot where they sat the night before. She was staring at the sky. U-Know couldn't help but be captivated by Seohyun's beauty.

Looking at her while she was staring at the sky, Seohyun looked like a young girl. But as soon as she looked at U-Know, she suddenly transforms from the young girl to the most beautiful woman that he had ever laid his eyes on.

"U-Know . . .so you finally got away from Yoona?" Seohyun teased.

"Not fair . . .It was total torture. Why didn't you help me?' U-Know asked.

"I didn't want to intrude . . ."Seohyun jokingly said with a smile.

"You're not even jealous?" U-Know asked as if he was hurt.

"No. . .because I trust you," she answered with a sweet smile.

U-Know smiled. The he immediately sat down beside Seohyun and hugged her. He whispered something into Seohyun's ears and she started to giggle.

Unknown to Seohyun and U-Know, a few meters away. Yoona was recording everything they were doing on video using her cell phone. She wasn't going to give up easily.

"If I can't have him . . . I'll make sure you can't have him either," Yoona said as she carefully placed her cell phone back into her bag.