14

Chocolate love

"Good Morning!" Seohyun greeted everyone as she entered the dining room.

"So my sister is in a good mood today?" Taecyeon teased.

"Well . . . .I am going shopping today. That's why I am in a good mood," she answered.

"Shopping? With whom?" Taecyeon asked.

"With NIchkhun, of course," Seohyun replied.

"I thought you were going to say . . . .Junho," Taecyeon said.

"Junho? Are you kidding? Why would I bring a guy to go shopping?" Seohyun suddenly exclaimed while laughing.

"Well . . . .NIchkhun is a guy . . . ." Xiah suddenly said.

Seohyun looked at Xiah. Then she suddenly stopped laughing. She didn't know what to say.

"Uhm . . . . yeah . . . .NIchkhun is a guy . . . .but he's special. He loves shopping as much as I do. And he's more vain than me," she quickly answered.

Seohyun and NIchkhun both looked at each other as if they were hiding something. The DBSK boys noticed the way the two were looking at each other. They didn't know what was going on. But they were sure that Seohyun and NIchkhun had a secret.

As soon as they all finished eating breakfast, Seohyun and NIchkhun immediately left to go shopping.

"Why are they leaving so early? Are there malls already opened at this hour?" Max asked the others while eating a bag of potato chips.

"They're going to the salon first," Taecyeon quickly answered.

The DBSK boys and Taecyeon were all in the living room again. Jaejoong and Xiah were playing a video game. While Micky was checking his emails using his laptop. Taecyeon was busy sorting out documents and U-Know was quietly sitting on a chair pretending to be asleep.

"Salon?" Xiah asked with a laugh. " Really? So is she going to get a new haircut or something?"

"I don't know why. They just said they were going to the salon first. Then they were going to see a movie. Then lastly they were going to go shopping," Taecyeon answered.

"Oh . . . ." Xiah uttered.

U-Know didn't want to talk to anyone. So he just decided to pretend that he was asleep. While his eyes were closed, he was imagining Seohyun happily watching a movie with NIchkhun, eating in a fancy restaurant and picking out clothes. His mind was filled with images of Seohyun doing different things with NIchkhun. It was too maddening for him. He suddenly opened his eyes to see Jaejoong closely looking at him.

"See . . . I told you he's not asleep," Jaejoong said to Xiah.

"Oh . . . .Come on . . . .It's lunch time already," Xiah said to Jaejoong and U-Know.

U-Know was surprised. It was already lunch time. He suddenly thought that he may have really fallen asleep after all.

Time passed by quickly and dinner was already served. But Seohyun and NIchkhun weren't home yet.

"Those two are really something . . . ." Taecyeon said while eating.

"Do you think they are still shopping?" Xiah asked Taecyeon.

Taecyeon laughed. "Knowing my sister. Yes . . .I believe they are still in a mall . . .shopping."

"NIchkhun and Seohyun are sure very close. Aren't you even concerned that they could fall in love with each other?" Jaejoong asked Taecyeon.

"Fall in love? NIchkhun and Seohyun? Now . . . that's impossible," Taecyeon answered with a laugh.

"But why is it impossible? NIchkhun is quite good-looking and Seohyun is beautiful . . . ." Jaejoong said.

Taecyeon looked at Jaejoong. He was about to say something, but then just decided to say nothing at all.

"I don't understand why you don't even consider NIchkhun as someone Seohyun can fall in love with," Micky said to Taecyeon.

"Look . . . . Don't ask me why . . . .but just believe me when I say Seohyun and NIchkhun can never fall in love with each other," Taecyeon said again with a big grin on his face.

The DBSK boys just looked at each other. They knew that Taecyeon was hiding something.

It was already passed 10 o' clock in the evening, when NIchkhun and Seohyun finally arrived.

The DBSK boys and Taecyeon were in the living room watching a movie.

"Hello everybody!" Seohyun greeted happily. She entered the living room carrying at least ten assorted plastic bags from different stores. Then NIchkhun followed her, carrying at least several boxes.

"My god! How much did you spend?" Jaejoong suddenly asked after seeing how many bags and boxes NIchkhun and Seohyun carried.

NIchkhun placed the boxes he was carrying on a table. Then he sat down on the nearest chair beside him.

"I'm so tired!" NIchkhun exclaimed.

Taecyeon laughed. "I can see why . . . "

"So did you really go shopping from morning till night?" Max asked Seohyun.

"No . . . .we went to the salon first. We both had a facial, then we had our hair trimmed a little . . . .a manicure and a pedicure . . . .Then we went to a spa. After that we went to a movie and then lastly we went shopping," Seohyun answered happily.

U-Know was very silent. Seohyun was obviously very happy. And he was very jealous that she and NIchkhun were able to do all those things together.

"You really love shopping . . . .Look at how much you bought," Jaejoong said to Seohyun in total amazement.

"Well . . . .you should see her go shopping when she's sad . . . ." NIchkhun commented.

"Why?" Jaejoong asked.

"You'll be more shocked. The amount we spent today wouldn't even come close to one-fourth of what she would actually spend in a day that she's totally sad. Once I remember, she actually spent $10,000 dollars in a single day of shopping," NIchkhun told Jaejoong.

The DBSK boys were totally shocked.

"$10,000 dollars? I don't even want to count how much that would amount in Korean money. That's too much!" Xiah exclaimed.

Seohyun laughed. "I did it one time only. I was really sad then. Besides it was my money anyway . . ."

"How . . . . .Your money? How can you have such a large amount of money?" Micky asked.

"Yeah . . . .We have been working for years and we still can't spend that kind of money," Xiah said again.

Taecyeon laughed. "You see, after I took over my father's company. We both received our inheritance as well. So we both have our own separate money in different banks."

"Wow! Then you guys must be very happy being very rich and all," Max commented.

Seohyun's happy expression suddenly changed.

"Happy? Money can't buy happiness, Max. I would trade all the money I have now just for a chance to be happy," Seohyun said with sadness in her eyes.

U-Know suddenly looked at Seohyun. How his heart ached, after seeing her expression. The sadness in her eyes was just too painful for him. How he wished he could held her in his arms and comfort her.

The other DBSK boys couldn't understand why Seohyun suddenly became sad. They were very puzzled.

"Well . . . .I am going upstairs now. Good night!" Seohyun said and she quickly turned around to leave.

"What happened to her?" NIchkhun asked the others.

"She must be tired," Taecyeon just said. But he knew the reason why his sister suddenly became sad.

In her room, Seohyun was sitting on her bed and talking to herself.

"If money can only buy happiness . . .then I would certainly be happy now. But what I want can't be bought. So I am stuck with being miserable and unhappy. If I can only buy happiness, I would give all that I have now just to have you in my arms. . . .If I can only buy happiness, I would give up everything I have without any doubts. . . . I am willing to give up everything just to have you . . . .to love you . . . . to kiss you . . . .to be able to lie in your arms whenever I am feeling very tired or sad. If I could only"be able to do all those things . . . .only then I can truly say that I am happy."

Quietly Seohyun cried herself to sleep.

 

 

I am so happy for read your comments that's why i updated double chapter ,hope you will like