19

Chocolate love

Seohyun was sitting quietly in the corner, together with NIchkhun. All the people she was with were already dancing on the dance floor. All the DBSK boys were dancing with the girls and Taecyeon was dancing with Yuri. She was silently staring at U-Know and Yoona as they were dancing very sweetly.

NIchkhun couldn't stand seeing her friend so down. He suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her into the dance floor.

"NIchkhun . . . I don't want to dance," Seohyun protested. She was about to leave the dance floor when NIchkhun suddenly hugged Seohyun, so she couldn't go. The song playing was a slow one.

U-Know who was dancing near Seohyun and NIchkhun immediately saw what NIchkhun did. He still felt jealous even if he already knew that NIchkhun was gay. He didn't like the idea that another man was holding Seohyun in his arms. It was making him mad with jealousy.

Then as NIchkhun was dancing with Seohyun, he slowly got closer to where Yoona and U-Know were dancing. Then he suddenly let go of Seohyun and grabbed Yoona out of U-Know's arms.

"Excuse me . . .How about we exchange partners? I have been wanting to dance with Yoona. Can you take care of Seohyun for me?" NIchkhun asked U-Know.

Yoona was about to protest but NIchkhun had immediately pulled her away. He wanted to make sure that Seohyun and U-Know would have their time alone with each other. He wasn't going to allow Yoona to ruin everything that they had planned.

U-Know was left standing in front of Seohyun. He didn't know what to do and what to say. It was as if he frozen. He wanted to say something but his mind was totally blank. Then a very sweet song started to play.

U-Know slowly took Seohyun into his arms. Slowly they danced and just stared at different directions. All the other couples dancing on the dance floor started to leave one by one, until they were the only ones left.

Taecyeon, NIchkhun and the other DBSK boys couldn't help but smile as they watched Seohyun and U-Know dancing. They were waiting for U-Know to finally make the first move.

Seohyun didn't know what she was feeling right at that exact moment. It was as if she was dreaming. She had dreamed so many times for a moment like this to happen. To be able to be in his arms was her long time dream ever since she was a little girl. She wanted to stay in his arms forever. She felt so safe and warm in his arms.

U-Know was very nervous. He didn't know if he could control his feelings. He couldn't believe that he was holding Seohyun in his arms. He felt his whole world was complete if he could only hold her in his arms forever. He held Seohyun tighter. He could smell her hair. Oh! How he had dreamed of a moment like this a million times. He was very afraid that his time to hold her would eventually end. He didn't want to let her go. He felt he would die if he let her go again. He loved her too much.

"Seohyun . . . ." U-Know uttered. He couldn't find the right words to say to express what he was feeling.

Seohyun looked at U-Know. She looked straight into his eyes. She had been wanting to look at his eyes and see herself as someone he loves and not as his little sister. As she looked deep into his eyes, she saw what she had been searching all her life. She saw . . . . love in his eyes. . . . not for a sister but something more . . . .

"Oppa . . . ." Seohyun started to say.

U-Know tried to smile. "Now I know how you feel whenever I treat you like my sister. Because now . . . . whenever you call me 'oppa' my heart suddenly aches. Now I know how you felt . . . .I am sorry if I've hurt you. . . .I didn't mean it. . . . .I know I was wrong. I was trying to be responsible for so many things but in the process, I forgot what was most important to me. I am sorry. . . . I don't know if you can ever forgive me for all the hurtful things that I did and the cruel words that I said. I am sorry . . . ." U-Know was about to say something when Seohyun placed her finger on his lips to stop him from saying anything else.

"Yunho . . . .you don't have to say sorry anymore. . . .Once is enough . . . ."

"Then . . . .can I say . . . .I love you instead?" U-Know asked with love in his eyes.

"What?" Seohyun couldn't believe what she just heard.

"I love you!" U-Know said again. He held Seohyun tighter. He was too afraid that she would suddenly want to get away from him.

Seohyun just stared at U-Know. Was she dreaming? She asked herself again.

"I love you . . . .with all my heart. I'm sorry that I only had the courage to tell you this now. Before I was afraid of what others might say if they found out. But now . . . .frankly . . . I don't care anymore. I have already understood what is really more important to me. . . . and it isn't my career. . . .but you. I would trade my career anytime just to have you. I want to love you without any limitations. I want to show the whole world that I love you . . . I am no longer afraid of what others might think. I only care about you . . . .and making you happy. I don't want to see you cry anymore. Do you know that my heart breaks everytime your tears appear? I thought that you had totally forgotten me . . . .and I was already determined to let you go. But then after I saw the locket . . . It was then that I realized that you still loved me. Do you know how happy I was? So I am confessing everything to you now because I am afraid a chance like this might never come again. And I am afraid that I might lose you forever," U-Know said with love in his eyes.

Seohyun couldn't stop herself from crying. She had dreamed of this for a very long time. U-Know had finally confessed his love for her. She slowly wrapped her arms around U-Know. She wanted to hold him forever.

"Am I dreaming?" Seohyun asked with tears in her eyes.She still unable to believe what was happening was real.

U-Know slowly bent down to kiss Seohyun. He was very nervous and was somehow hesitant at first. But he only had this chance . . . .and he didn't want to let it pass. He set aside all his doubts and hesitations. Slowly and gently his mouth covered hers . . . . Their whole world somehow had suddenly stopped revolving. He held tighter. He wanted to feel her warm body against him. They both have longed for this special moment. They have been dreaming and wishing for this day to come . . . and now it had finally come true. They were finally in each other's arms. Their kiss was very sweet and tender. Both U-Know and Seohyun didn't want their kiss to end. They have longed and missed each other for a very long time and they didn't care about anything else but letting all their emotions out.

Everyone in the club gasped in total shock. Yoona was the most shocked of all. She liked U-Know from the very first time she saw him. And now he's kissing another girl. It was too much for her. She hurriedly stood up and left the club.

Xiah, Jaejoong, Max and Micky were all smiling, and after a few minutes they started clapping their hands. Their plan had worked. Taecyeon and NIchkhun were smiling happily too. They were all very happy that Seohyun and U-Know had finally revealed their true feelings for each other. Their "Project Chocolates" had worked and had finally ended.

They were all hoping that Seohyun and U-Know can finally be happy . . . . .