4

Chocolate love

The next day, Yunho woke up very early to go to Seohyun's house to say goodbye. She was going to study in London. He didn't know when she will be back or if she will ever come back. He hurriedly rode on his bike and went to Seohyun's house. He wanted to see her one last time before she leaves.

When he arrived at her house. She was just about to ride on the car.

"Seohyun . . . . ." Yunho called out.

Seohyun looked at Yunho. She suddenly smiled, and took out something from inside the car. She then slowly approached Yunho. She was smiling.

"Oppa....I thought you weren't coming. I thought you got mad about what I said yesterday," she said with a sad look in her eyes.

"So you were really going without even saying goodbye?" Yunho asked.

Seohyun looked at Yunho's sad face. Her heart was breaking into pieces seeing him so sad.

"We don't have to say goodbye. I will be back after a few years," Seohyun said with a smile.

"Do you really have to go?" Yunho finally had the strength to ask.

"Yes. . . . .We can always talk on the phone. I can always call you," she replied with sadness in her eyes.

"But still London is so far away. Who will carry your books? Who will protect you when some guy starts bullying you? Who will walk you home?" Yunho asked continuously.

"I promise I will take care of myself. So you don't have to worry," she said with a smile.

"You've been my little sister for so long and I have been taking care of you for so long. I know I will surely miss you," Yunho said honestly.

"Sister?" Seohyun uttered. Hearing him say that word has brought her pain again. She didn't want to hear that word whenever it concerns Yunho. She wanted to be more than his little sister. That was the main reason why she was going to London. She wanted to grow up on her own, away from him. She wanted to give him some time to miss her and discover if what he truly feels for her is just brotherly love or something more. She can see it in his eyes that he cares for her. But he was just too afraid to admit it.

"Here take this," Yunho gave Seohyun a small box.

Seohyun immediately opened it. Inside the box was a small heart locket. She was very touched by Yunho's gesture.

"Thank you....I will take care of this with all of my heart. And this is for you," Seohyun gave Yunho a box of chocolates.

Yunho looked at the box of chocolates that he was holding. He was somehow confused on why Seohyun gave it to him.

Seohyun smiled. "Remember, the first time you met me. I was crying and you gave me a box of chocolates. And after a while, I started to feel better. Ever since then, whenever I feel sad or tired. I would just eat some chocolates and I would always feel happy and full of energy again. So that's why I am giving you this box of chocolates. I am leaving, so I know you will be sad. After I am gone, just eat some of the chocolates and I am sure you'll feel much better. And always remember that whenever you're sad or tired or maybe missing me, just eat some chocolates and you'll feel much better. Just pretend that I am eating those chocolates with you just like the way what we used to do...." Seohyun said with tears already flowing from her eyes.

Yunho just looked at Seohyun. He was trying to memorize her face. He knew he was going to miss her terribly. But he didn't want to show it nor say it. His mind was telling him it was the right thing to do. But his heart was screaming otherwise.

"Seohyun, you might miss the flight. . . . ."Taecyeon shouted while inside the car.
Seohyun looked back at the car and then at Yunho. He was still standing in front of him, unable to talk and move.

She then slowly walked up to him Then as she was standing in front of him, face to face, she quickly tiptoed to give him a kiss on the lips. As Seohyun was kissing Yunho, they both felt that their world suddenly stopped. Yunho didn't want their kiss to end. He wanted to be with her.

"Oppa. . . . .Take care of yourself okay? I'll miss you . . . ." she said as she quickly turned away and ran inside the car.

As the car was moving away, Yunho still held the box of chocolates in his hands. His heart was aching. How he wanted to ran after the car and ask her to stay.

Yunho went to the park where he first met Seohyun. He then sat on the same swing that she sat on, four years ago. He was so sad. He didn't want to admit it, but he truly cared for Seohyun. He suddenly thought about the chocolates that she gave him. He carefully opened the box.

Inside the box was a small note.

Oppa,

Please wait for me. I'll come back and make you love me.


Seohyun

Yunho smiled. She didn't have to make him love her anymore because he already does. With the small note in his hand, Yunho finally cried.



"Are you all right? Xiah asked U-Know.

U-Know suddenly looked at Xiah.

"What were you thinking?" Jaejoong asked U-Know.

"Nothing . . . .just something from the past," U-Know commented.

"Well, is this the place?" Max asked the others.

Their van had finally stopped in front of a large and tall gate.

"Yes, I think so," U-Know said with a smile.

"Well, come on. Let's meet this friend of yours," Xiah said with a cheerful smile.

As the DBSK boys entered the gate, U-Know's heart was pounding. He was hoping to someone....someone he has never forgotten.