11

Chocolate love

"Is this the place?" Max asked U-Know.

"It seems so. . . .this is where the tracker is pointing to," U-Know answered.

"Well do anyone of you have any idea how we are going inside? We certainly can't just go in. Everybody will immediately notice us. And we might get mobbed or something," Xiah said with concern.

"So what are we going to do now?" Micky suddenly asked.

"This is the hottest club in Seoul. Many people will surely be inside by this time," Jaejoong said.

"It's going to be such a big news if we just enter that club. It will surely hit the newspapers tomorrow," Xiah said with concern.

U-Know was very determined to find Seohyun. He was already going mad just thinking that she maybe drunk at that moment and was already being taken advantage of by some of the boys she was with.

"I am going in. I don't care if anyone recognizes me. What is important now is finding Seohyun," U-Know said to his friends.

"But hyung. . . you can't just go in alone," Max said with concern.

"Yes, I can. You guys don't have to come with me. If we all go in, we will surely attract more attention," U-know said to his friends.

"No, we're not letting you go in alone. If you're going in, then we are all coming in with you," Jaejoong said.

"Yes, that's right," Xiah said.

"You'll never know you might need our help," Micky said with a smile.

U-Know looked at his friends. He suddenly thought that he was very lucky that he had such good and loyal friends by his side. He suddenly remembered Seohyun again. He feels that something is wrong with her. And he must find her immediately.

The DBSK boys didn't have anything to cover their faces. They were left with no choice but to go in without any concern about their identity and safety. They all wanted to find Seohyun and get her home safe.

U-Know got off the van first, followed by Micky, Xiah, Jaejoong then lastly Max. As soon as they got off the van. Some girls immediately recognized them. Some girls started screaming and calling out their names. They boys hurriedly entered the club.

Once inside the club, they immediately started to look for Seohyun. U-Know used Taecyeon's cell phone to get to Seohyun's exact location. The other DBSK members just followed him. While they were looking for Seohyun, some girls in the club started to call out their names. More and more girls were starting to gather around them and follow them.

"Hyung, let's hurry," Max said to U-Know.

"Yes, I know," U-Know answered. He already knew that they couldn't stay long inside the club.

U-Know looked at the cell phone. Seohyun was nearby. He immediately looked around. Then in a corner, she immediately saw her. She was obviously very drunk already. She was sitting between two young boys. And one of the boys was giving her a glass of wine. She took the glass and drank all its content.

U-Know was very mad. He wanted to punch the boy who gave Seohyun the glass of wine. She was already drunk and the boy was making her more drunk. U-Know hurriedly rushed to the table that Seohyun was sitting at.

"Let's go home," U-Know said to Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at U-Know. She wasn't herself anymore. She was very drunk.

"Hey, who is this guy Seohyun? Is he your brother?" one of the boys asked Seohyun.

"Brother? Yeah . . . .He's my brother. He's my big brother, and I am her little sister," Seohyun said then she laughed loudly.

The other DBSK boys started to look around. Many of the people inside the club were already looking at them.

"Hey . . . . Aren't you guys Dong Bang Shin Ki?" a girl suddenly asked Xiah.

Xiah just looked at the girl then smiled. He didn't know what to say. He was already very nervous. He was expecting that any minute a lot girls will be rushing after them.

"I said let's go," U-Know said again to Seohyun.

"Sorry, I don't want to go. I am still having fun," she quickly answered.

"Don't make me say it again," U-Know warned.

"I don't care," Seohyun said.

U-Know was already very angry, especially when one of the boys suddenly placed his arms over Seohyun's shoulder. U-Know quickly grabbed Seohyun by her arm. She tried to break free. She didn't want to go with U-Know.

The other DBSK boys watched as U-Know quickly picked up Seohyun and placed her over his shoulder. She was still fighting and trying to set herself free. But U-Know was already holding her tightly so she couldn't break free.

As soon as the other DBSK boys saw that U-Know had already gotten Seohyun. They immediately turned back. But as they were about to go out, a group of female fans started to ask for their autographs. The boys didn't know what to do.

U-Know suddenly became very worried, after seeing that a group of fans had already blocked the door.

"Please let us through," Xiah said to the girls.

"Our friend needs to go home immediately," Max said.

The girls looked at U-Know and Seohyun.

"Who is she? Is she U-Know's girlfriend?" a girl suddenly asked.

"Please . . . .Let us pass," Jaejoong said to the girls.

Luckily, two men suddenly appeared and started to get the girls out of the way. The DBSK boys hurriedly went out the door. They were very relieved that the men came and helped them.
On their way back to Taecyeon's place, Seohyun had already fallen asleep.

Xiah and Max looked at Seohyun and U-Know sitting at the back of the van. She was resting her head on U-Know's lap. While he was gently caressing her head. All the other DBSK members sensed the special love that U-Know was feeling for Seohyun. How they wished that their friend would be able to express his true feelings without any worries.

"We would certainly hit the headlines tomorrow," Micky commented.

"Well, it couldn't be helped," Jaejoong answered.

"We sure have a lot of explaining to do after we return from our vacation. . . .And that is if we will be able to continue with our vacation...." Max said with a big sigh.

"Hey! At least we helped U-Know right?" Xiah said with a smile. He was trying to cheer everybody up, inspite of the fact that he knew that what happened in the club would certainly make a big news the next day.

"Yes," the other DBSK agreed. They were all very happy that they have helped U-Know find Seohyun.

"Those boys were really trying to get Seohyun drunk," Max said.

"And who knows what would have happened to Seohyun after she got so drunk and she fell asleep," Jaejoong added.

"She shouldn't have started drinking in the first place," Micky said.

"Who do you think were those guys who helped us back in the club?" Max suddenly asked.

"We didn't even had the time to thank them," Xiah said.

"Well . . . .good thing they were there. If they hadn't helped us, who knows what would have happened to us," Micky commented.

"Yes, that's true," the other DBSK boys agreed with what Micky said.

After they all arrived at Taecyeon's house, U-Know immediately carried Seohyun up to her room. She was still asleep. But U-Know had noticed that she somehow was running a slight fever. He was very concerned with Seohyun.

"U-Know, you should rest. I'll take care of her. You can go to bed now," Taecyeon said.

"No, thanks. I'll just stay here and look after her. I'm not tired at all. Besides I'm not sleepy yet. Maybe you should be the one to go to sleep. . . .I'll take care of her," U-Know said. He said all the excuses he could think of. The truth was he didn't want to leave Seohyun's side.

Taecyeon looked at his sister and then at U-Know.

"Very well, I'll just sleep for a few hours and when I come back, you can sleep then, " Taecyeon said to his friend.

"Yes, have a nice sleep. Don't worry. I'll take care of her," U-Know said with a smile.

"Yes, I know you'll take good care of her," Taecyeon replied and then he left.

The other DBSK boys also decided to leave U-Know and rest. They all knew that their friend wanted to be alone with Seohyun. So they decided to just go to bed because they didn't want to be a bother.

"Goodnight!" the other DBSK members said to U-Know.

"Goodnight to you guys also. And thanks . . . ." U-Know said with a warm smile.

At last, U-Know was alone with Seohyun.