23

Chocolate love

 

After the DBSK boys and Yoona had left, Seohyun was still standing where U-Know left her. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She didn't know why she was crying. Maybe it was because she had hurt Yoona . . . Or maybe because of what U-Know said to her. She wasn't sure . . . . she was very confused.

NIchkhun slowly approached her. He was about to hug her when she suddenly pulled away.

"I'm sorry NIchkhun . . . .But I want to be alone," Seohyun said with tears in her eyes.

Quickly Seohyun turned around and walked away. NIchkhun just watched as Seohyun left. He felt pity for his friend. And he was mad at U-Know.

Seohyun didn't know what to do. She was very confused and hurt at the same time. She wanted to think. She then decided to go out. Seohyun's mind was totally blank. She kept on walking and walking endlessly. She didn't even know where she was.

Seohyun started to look around. The place she was at was very unfamiliar to her. It was already night time, so there wasn't many people walking around. She continued to walk . . . . .and walk. Suddenly rain started to fall. She just continued to walk. She didn't want to go home. She wanted to ran away and hide. She didn't mind the rain slowly soaking her clothes.

Seohyun had been walking for hours. She was already very tired and very cold. Her entire body had already been soaked in the rain for hours as well. She was shaking because of the cold . . . .and she was beginning to feel very dizzy. But she just continued to walk . . . .and walk.

Someone suddenly screamed . . . . and Seohyun's world suddenly became black.

It was already passed 11 o' clock in the evening when the DBSK boys arrived at Taecyeon's home. Yoona had to stay at the hospital for at least one day. But the doctors have said that all her wounds were superficial and that all of it would eventually heal in a matter of weeks.

As soon as the DBSK boys entered the gate. They already knew something was wrong. There were several police cars parked outside the house. They hurriedly went into the house to find out what was wrong.

There they found Yuri continuously crying. NIchkhun was crying as well. While Taecyeon was sitting in a corner with his head bent down.

"What's wrong?" U-Know asked.

Everybody in the room looked at the DBSK boys.

"It's Seohyun . . . .Seohyun . . . .Seohyun . . . . is . . . " Yuri uttered but then she broke into tears again.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? It's your fault! It's all your fault! If you hadn't said such cruel words to her . . . .then she wouldn't have gone out . . . .if she hadn't gone out . . . .then this wouldn't have happened to her," NIchkhun said as he suddenly broke down into tears again.

U-Know' heart suddenly pounded and he became very nervous.

"What's wrong? What happened to Seohyun?" he asked with a trembling voice.

One of the police officers approached U-Know.

"An hour ago a girl's jacket soaked in blood was found in an alley about 10 kilometers from here. And we received a report that a girl here had suddenly gone missing so we were just trying to check if the jacket belonged to the girl missing here and they just confirmed it," the officer said.

"Are you sure it is her jacket? Maybe you just made a mistake," Micky said with a trembling voice.

"Yes . . . .many jackets look exactly the same . . . .the same color . . . . ." Max said as if trying to convince himself that what he was hearing wasn't true.

"But they have already confirmed that it is the girl's jacket. And here it is," the officer handed U-Know a jacket wrapped in a transparent plastic bag.

His heart suddenly stopped beating. It was truly Seohyun's jacket . . . . only it was already soaked in so much blood. U-know' mind totally became blank. He felt like he wanted to scream.

U-Know suddenly fell down on his knees still holding the jacket in his hands.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but judging on the amount of blood found on the jacket and at the place where the jacket was found. There is a big possibility that your friend is already dead," the officer said again.

"Dead? Dead? How can you be so sure? Have you checked the hospitals? Maybe she's in a hospital right now . . . .Maybe she's hurt . . . .But please . . . . . don't tell me she's dead," U-Know said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry but we have alrady checked all the hospitals in Seoul and we came up with nothing. It is possible that she died on the spot and the criminal may have hidden her body," the officer said.

Everything U-Know was hearing was like a nightmare. He kept on wishing that what was happening was just a dream and he'd wake up already. He was wishing that he would see Seohyun smiling at him.

U-Know' mind and heart were screaming that what he was seeing and hearing wasn't true. He was in so much pain.

The other DBSK boys were already crying as well. They felt pity for U-Know and especially for Seohyun. How could such a sweet love story end in such a tragic way.

"Seohyun . . . .Seohyun . . . . .Sorry . . . .Please come back to me . . . .I'm sorry . . . Seohyun . . . .Seohyun . . . .Seohyun!" U-Know finally cried. It was as if his whole world had crumbled. He wanted to die as well . . .right at that exact moment. He wanted to join Seohyun. He wanted to be with her.

The other DBSK boys cried together with U-Know. They all felt his pain. And they wanted to join him in his time of sorrow. They all wished that Seohyun was fine but they all knew that it wasn't possible. The best thing that they could do was accept the truth . . . . .

Seohyun was dead . . . . and she wasn't coming back.