18

Chocolate love

Finally night came, everybody was excited to go to the club. Only U-Know was a little bit reluctant to go to. He was still thinking about whether it would have a negative effect on their group's image.

The other DBSK members really wanted to go, so U-Know just set aside his doubts and went along with them.

Once they arrived at the club, all the DBSK members were impressed. It was one of the most exclusive clubs in Seoul, and the only ones who can enter are those with a membership.

Once inside the club, the DBSK boys were all a little bit shocked. The club was almost half full. As they entered, all the people inside suddenly looked at their direction. The DBSK boys saw the shock and excitement in the girls present at the club. The people in the club immediately recognized them. They were somehow alarmed.

"I thought you said you rented the whole place?" U-Know asked Taecyeon.

"Yes . . . they are all working for me . . . .in my company. So don't worry. Nocrazy fans here," Taecyeon said with a wink.

Taecyeon lead them to a corner where they all sat together.

"Where's NIchkhun and Seohyun?" Xiah suddenly asked.

Taecyeon laughed. "They had to bring Junho to the airport. It seems he suddenly has to return to Japan urgently."

Xiah, Jaejoong, Micky and Max smiled happily. Junho was laso out of the picture. Their plan was really going so well.

"I hope they don't arrive so late," Yuri said.

Some people were already dancing on the dance floor. And Yoona suddenly grabbed U-Know's hand.

"Come on . . . .Let's dance," she said with a very seductive smile.

U-Know didn't want to dance, but he was embarrassed to refuse the girl's invitation. So he just gave in and went to the dance floor with Yoona.

Just as U-Know and Yoona were on the dance floor, the current song playing had sudenly ended. The new song that played was a slow one. Yoona immediately wrapped her arms around U-Know. U-Know was a little bit uneasy at first. But as time passed, he started to be at ease with Yoona. She was a very sweet and beautiful girl. He was already enjoying dancing with her.

The other DBSK members were sensing that Yoona might be truly developing feelings for U-Know. They didn't like this idea. They wanted Seohyun for U-Know.

"I think Yoona likes U-Know," Yuri suddenly announced.

Taecyeon and the other DBSK members just watched as U-Know and Yoona danced. Their attention was very focused on watching U-Know and Yoona that they didn't notice NIchkhun and Seohyun had finally arrived.

As soon as Seohyun entered the club, she immediately noticed U-Know and Yoona dancing so sweetly on the dancefloor. They were the only ones dancing while the spotlight was focused on them. Her heart suddenly stopped beating for sevearl seconds. She couldn't stop herself from feeling jealous.

Seohyun looked around the club. Everyone's attention was focused on U-Know and Yoona. Somehow she felt like she wanted to cry right at that exact moment. She was about to turn around and leave, when NIchkhun suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" NIchkhun asked.

"I want to go home," Seohyun said with tears already forming in her eyes.

"No! You're not going home. Don't tell me that you're just going to let that girl get U-Know. She's been flirting with him from the very start," NIchkhun said with irritation.

"I can't! I don't know what to do . . . .You know I don't have any right . . . .and I don't care anymore about what he does or who he goes out with," Seohyun said.

"Don't lie to me please . . . .and don't lie yourself . . . ." NIchkhun said.

Seohyun looked at U-Know and Yoona. Her heart was aching badly. She wanted to cry. She was very jealous.

"Come on . . . ." NIchkhun immediately dragged Seohyun to where Taecyeon and the others were.

"So you've finally arrived. So did you send Junho to the airport?" Yuri asked.

"Yes," she answered.

Seohyun's attention was still fixed on Yoona and U-Know. Yuri noticed Seohyun and suddenly smiled.

"I think Yoona has a crush on U-Know. I think they look together," Yuri said.

Again Seohyun's heart ached. And unexpectedly a tear fell from her eye. She immediately wiped away the tear and tried to pretend that she didn't care.

U-Know and Yoona finally finished dancing and they joined Taecyeon and the others.

"Maybe you and your friends can do a solo performance later on . . . .just one song please. I would really love to hear you sing a song," Yoona said to U-Know very sweetly.

Yoona was sitting so close to U-Know that Seohyun was already feeling very jealous. Suddenly Yoona wrappoed her arms on one of U-Know's arm and leaned against him.

Seohyun's mind was strating to go blank. She wanted to pull Yoona away from U-Know.

NIchkhun noticed that Seohyun was looking at Yoona. He knew that his friend was already very jealous.

Then NIchkhun looked at U-Know. U-Know was already absorbed with talking to Yoona that he didn't seem to notice Seohyun anymore. He didn't even look at Seohyun even once ever since hea nd Seohyun arrived. NIchkhun felt pity for his friend.

"I think it's time that you start being jealous," NIchkhun thought.

NIchkhun suddenly grabbed Seohyun's hand.

"Come on . . .Let's dance."

"I . . . I don't feel like dancing," Seohyun sadly said.

"Dancing will make you feel a lot better," NIchkhun said with a smile.

NIchkhun dragged Seohyun on to the dance floor. A lot of people were already dancing and at first Seohyun was feeling very awkward. She didn't really want to dance. Then Mi-young, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Yuri also joined them on the dance floor.

The song playing was a bit upbeat. Mi-young was a wild dancer. She started to dance ily. The other girls followed. They started to have a little dance showdown on the dance floor. Yoona had already joined her friends and had started dancing too.

NIchkhun suddenly pushed Seohyun into Yuri and the other girls. He then left the dance floor. All the people who were dancing before had also left. Seohyun, Yuri and her friends were the only ones left dancing.

While Yuri and her friends were dancing happily. Seohyun was left just standing.

"Why won't she dance?" NIchkhun suddenly asked irritated.

"Maybe she doesn't know how . . . .Those girls are such good dancers that she will surely just be left out," Chansung jokingly said.

"She knows how to dance. And believe me when I say she's way better than those girls. If she starts to dance . . . .surely all your mouths will drop open," NIchkhun with irritation.

"No need to be defensive . . . .I was just joking," Chansung said again with a laugh.

Then Yoona suddenly started to dance ily. U-Know was looking at her very closely. Seohyun saw the way that U-know was looking at Yoona. She suddenly got mad.

"Why is he always looking at her? Does he find her y? Is he attratced to her already?" Seohyun was asking herself.

"Come on Seohyun . . . .Dance!" Yuri said to Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at Yuri. Then she nodded. After that, she started to dance. The girls cheered after Seohyun had started dancing.

"Now . . . .that's more like it," NIchkhun suddenly uttered.

Seohyun had started dancing very ily just like the other girls. All the boys in the club were already very focused on watching the girls dancing.

"God! Taecyeon . . . .You're sister is totally hot! Where on earth did you send her to that we haven't met her before. . . ." Chansung exclaimed.

"If I didn't know she's only sixteen . . . .I would certainly ask her out," Wooyoung said.

U-know didn't like what Taecyeon's friends said. He was feeling very jealous. Watching Seohyun dance so ily in the dance floor, he felt like he wanted to drag her out of the club. And just lock her up in her room. He didn't like the fact that other guys were watching her and fantasizing about her.

"Taecyeon . . . .I am really starting to fall in love with your sister," Chansung jokingly said.

"Hands off guys! You can have all the girls you want but not my sister," Taecyeon said seriously.

"Hey! We'll be good to her . . . ."Chansung said with a smile.

"She's only sixteen . . . .so just get another girl!" U-Know suddenly said.

Chansung and Wooyoung looked at U-Know. It was obvious that he was angry.

"Okay . . . .Okay . . . .We were just joking," Chansung said.

The other DBSK boys smiled. U-Know was jealous, they all thought.

The girls finished dancing, and they returned to their seats. They all started to talk and joke with one another.

Then Seohyun suddenly started to act strange. At first, she was touching her neck. Then she started to search her pockets and then her bag. After a few minutes, she left to got to the ladies' room.

Several minutes later, she returned with tears in her eyes. She immediately went up to Taecyeon and whispered something

She was very upset. U-Know was very worried. He knew something was wrong. Seohyun also whispered something to NIchkhun. Both NIchkhun and Taecyeon hurriedly stood up, and was about to leave with Seohyun when . . . .

"What's wrong?" Jaejoong asked.

"Nothing . . . .Seohyun just lost something . . . ." NIchkhun answered.

Seohyun was already on the dance floor. She was somehow trying to find what she lost.

NIchkhun and Taecyeon immediately went to different directions.

After a few minutes, all the lights in the club were . The whole place suddenly became bright. Then all the spotlights were focused on the dance floor. Taecyeon, NIchkhun, Seohyun and several people suddenly started to look over the dance floor.

"What are they looking for?" Xiah asked.

"Well . . . .it must be something very important," Yuri said.

After fifteen minutes of searching, NIchkhun and Seohyun returned to where the others were sitting. Seohyun was already crying.

"What's wrong?" U-Know asked. He was very worried about Seohyun. She was crying non-stop.

NIchkhun was somehow reluctant to answer U-Know.

"We couldn't find the pendant . . . .We just found the necklace, but the . . . .pendant was gone," NIchkhun finally answered.

"God! You're crying over a pendant! Why don't you just buy a new one? You're very rich so you can buy a dozen more pendants if you wanted to. You're such a cry baby . . . ." Yoona suddenly exclaimed.

"Not everything can be replaced or bought. What she lost has a sentimental value so it is irreplaceable," NIchkhun said with annoyance.

"Well. . . I just said that she can always buy a new one. If she lost it . . . then no use crying over spilled milk right?" Yoona said in a sarcastic way.

"If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all," NIchkhun replied.

U-Know's heart was aching as he was watching Seohyun cry helplessly in a corner

"Come on guys . . .Let's help them search for the pendant . . ." U-Know said to the other DBSK members.

"Yeah . . . sure," Xiah said with a smile.

"We will surely find it," Max said.

"Come on . . . " Jaejoong said

"Don't cry anymore Seohyun. We'll find it for you," Micky said to Seohyun.

Seohyun was still crying. The DBSK boys were very determined to find the pendant that Seohyun lost. They didn't like to see Seohyun cry. So they were going to search for it even if it took all night.

Time passed, the DBSK boys had been searching for almost an hour. They were beginning to think that it was already impossible to find the pendant that Seohyun lost.

U-Know was already desperate to find the pendant. Seohyun was still crying. And it was making him mad with concern, seeing her continuously crying.

He was looking all over the dance floor. But they have already searched it more than a dozen times. He started to search other parts of the club. Then something caught his eye. . . .something was sparkling between the large speakers.. He quickly went to pick it up.

It was a locket. . . .His heart suddenly stopped for a moment. The locket was somehow familiar. He looked at the locket very closely. Then he slowly opened it . . . He saw his picture together with Seohyun, six years ago.

His heart was pounding, and it was as if he was hearing a sweet music playing. He smiled happily.

"She still has the locket I gave her . . . " U-Know uttered unable to believe.

He quickly went to Seohyun. She was still sobbing and crying.

"Is this what you were looking for?" U-know asked.

Seohyun stopped crying and looked up at U-Know. She then looked at what he was holding in his hand.

It was a locket . . . her locket.