16

Chocolate love

U-Know returned to Taecyeon's house more heart broken. He didn't know what to do. He was feeling very lost. All he can think about was Seohyun crying in Junho's arms.

"Hyung . . . . did you find her," Max asked.

"U-Know . . . .?" Taecyeon asked.

U-Know was still silent. He wasn't thinking straight.

Xiah looked at U-Know, then he lightly tapped him on the shoulder. Only then . . . U-Know somehow came to his senses.

"What?" U-Know asked.

"We asked if you found Seohyun?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yes . . . ." U-Know answered.

"Well . . . . Where is she?" NIchkhun asked.

"She . . . . .She's with Junho now," U-Know answered with a low voice.

"Junho? How did that guy get into the picture again?" NIchkhun asked with irritation.

"How did she find him?" Xiah asked.

"She didn't find him. He found her. I don't why they are together. But they are now . . . .so I left . . . ." U-Know said with sadness in his eyes.

"Oh man! You're really something . . . .When are you going to wake up and tell her how you really feel? I can see that you love her . . .But why hesitate so much? Frankly I don't like Junho for Seohyun. And I really like you more . . . That's why I am helping you in my own way . . . I am always trying to get her away from Junho. But I can't help you anymore if you don't try to help yourself," NIchkhun said.

U-Know's mind was in a total mess. He wanted to be alone. He needed some time to think.

"I'm sorry but I just want to be alone for now. I'll be in my room," U-Know said in a low voice. He was feeling very weak. He quickly went up to his room, leaving Taecyeon and the others just staring at him as he left.

"What"s wrong with your friend now?" NIchkhun asked the other DBSK boys as if he was irritated.

"NIchkhun . . . ." Taecyeon uttered.

"I am very sick and tired of seeing both of them hurting each other. I have already seen Seohyun suffer so much pain because of him, and now seeing him like this . . . . Oh! This is driving me insane! Why can"t they just say whatever they are feeling and get it over with?" NIchkhun said.

"You"ve got a point there. But we can"t interfere . . . .I think we should just let them handle their problem on their own," Taecyeon said.

"Sorry . . . .about . . . .you know . . . .being punched and all . . . .He wasn"t himself," Jaejoong tried to apologize and explain at the same time.

NIchkhun smiled. "Yeah . . . .you"re friend was very crazy. When he entered the room, he was very mad. He kept on punching me . . . .But don"t worry. It"s okay. I understand, and I don"t hold a grudge on him or anything. In fact . . . .I would certainly like to help him with Seohyun. I really want them to be together," NIchkhun said with a smile.

Taecyeon laughed. "You really don"t like Junho for Seohyun huh?"

"Junho? God! No! I just find him . . . .so . . . .so unsuitable for her. He"s too serious about everything. He"s totally, no fun at all. I think if Seohyun ends up with him, she"ll be so bored with her life that she"ll just jump out of a building or something," NIchkhun answered.

Taecyeon laughed. "Now . . . .you"re being silly. Seohyun"s not like that. But I am also wishing that they could settle everything . . . .and finally be together."

The other DBSK members were very happy too. At least now, they know that they are not the only ones wanting U-Know and Seohyun"s happiness.

"We want them to be together too. But U-Know is too stubborn to listen to his own heart," Micky commented.

"Yes . . . .hyung . . . .doesn"t even want to admit his true feelings to Seohyun," Max added.

"Yes . . .they are sure are stubborn and silly . . . ." Taecyeon said with a sigh.

"So what do you guys suggest we should do?" Jaejoong asked.

"What to do? What can we do? We can"t help them if they don"t help themselves," NIchkhun said.

Suddenly Taecyeon"s cell phone rang.

"Yes . . . .Who is this? Junho?" Taecyeon asked. He continued to talk with Junho for several minutes until they finally said goodbye to each other.

Taecyeon sighed. " So that was Junho. He just called to say that Seohyun is with him. And that she"ll be staying in the hotel tonight. Oh! This is driving me mad!"

"Seohyun"s staying with him? Oh! That"s just great. She"s really going insane," NIchkhun said with mixed emotions.

"Shouldn"t we bring Seohyun home?" Max asked.

"If there"s someone that should be bring her home, it"s not us but U-Know," NIchkhun answered.

"But how can he bring her home when they aren"t even talking with each other," Jaejoong said with a sigh.

"This love story is too too much . . . .to many conflicts," Xiah said with a sigh too.

"Well . . . .your friend should start trying to get all his emotions straight before time runs out on him. You might as well all know that Seohyun is already starting to have feelings for Junho. That"s why he has been around her for months now. Because knowing Seohyun, if she didn"t like him even a bit, she would have already turned him away. So . . . U-Know should start acting like a man," NIchkhun said.

"So you mean Seohyun"s starting to fall for Junho?" Jaejoong asked.

"Based on what I see . . . .yes," NIchkhun replied.

"Now . . . .that"s bad," Max uttered.

"I"ve already had it with those two! I think it"s time that I enter this game," Taecyeon said with a devilish grin.

"What do you mean?" Micky asked.

"I"ll be making this love affair more . . . .what can I say . . . .interesting . . . ." Taecyeon said with a laugh.

"How?" Xiah asked.

"Well . . . .I already have a plan. Are you guys willing to help?" Taecyeon asked the four DBSK members.

"Of course . . . .we"re willing to help," Max exclaimed.

"We"ll do anything you want. We want to see U-Know happy," Micky said with a smile.
Taecyeon looked at the DBSK boys.

"I should warn you guys that getting Seohyun and U-Know together will cause a big problem to your group . . . .Are you still willing to help?" Taecyeon asked again.

"We are willing to do anything for our friend . . . .Even if it will cause problems to our group, I believe we can all get through it. But what is most important to us now is seeing U-Know happy . . . Whatever problems we may encounter in the future, if it"s for the happiness of a friend, then we are willing to face it . . . . ." Jaejoong said seriously.

Taecyeon was very impressed with U-Know"s friends.

"Now I see why U-Know cares for all of you so much . . . .You are truly good friends. He"s very lucky to have you guys," Taecyeon said with a big smile on his lips.

"So what do you suggest we do first?" NIchkhun asked.

"Don"t worry . . . .I have already planned something. So . . . .you guys won"t mind if I have some girls stay here right?" Taecyeon suddenly asked the DBSK boys.

"What . . . .girls? Are they pretty?" Micky asked with a smile.

"Yes . . . .girls . . . ." Taecyeon answered with a big smile.

"What"s the use of having girls here? Are you kidding? I thought we"re going to do something about U-Know and Seohyun? So why are suddenly inviting girls to stay here?" NIchkhun angrily and continuously asked.

Taecyeon laughed. "Well . . . .U-Know is always jealous of you and Junho . . . .But now you"re out of the picture . . . . that only leaves Junho. So I figured how about I make this jealousy game . . . let"s say a little fair on both sides. So I"ve invited my girlfriend over together with her friends. So we can make this game a little interesting," Taecyeon explained.

"So you"re planning to get Seohyun jealous? Not a bad idea . . . ." NIchkhun said with a big laugh.

"So do you actually think it will work?" Xiah asked.

"Well . . . .let"s just all hope that it will for both my sister and your friend"s sake," Taecyeon replied.

"Oh! I can"t wait . . . .This is going to be so exciting . . . ." NIchkhun said with a giggle. He was starting to show his true self.

The DBSK boys and Taecyeon all looked at NIchkhun. They all laughed. They were all very happy that they were finally going to help Seohyun and U-Know.

Taecyeon took out a wine and some wine glasses. He gave Xiah, Jaejoong, Max, Micky and NIchkhun each a glass filled with wine.

"How about we have a toast for the success of our project?" Taecyeon jokingly said.

"How about we give a name to our so-called project?" NIchkhun asked as a joke.

"Well . . . .okay . . . .that seems fair," Taecyeon said with a smile.

"So what do you suggest we call our project?" Max asked the others with a big smile.

"I don"t have any idea . . . .Well . . . .Any of you have something in mind?" NIchkhun asked.

"I know . . . . .I know . . . ." Max suddenly exclaimed excitedly.

"What?" all the other boys asked.

"How about we call it "Project Chocolates" " Max asked with a big grin.

"Yes . . . . well . . . . hyung . . . .likes chocolates so much," Max answered simply.

"And so does Seohyun . . . ." NIchkhun added with a laugh.

"So it"s "Project Chocolates" then . . . . " Taecyeon exclaimed.

"To "Project Chocolates"!" everyone raised their glasses and cheered.

"To "Project Chocolates"!"