22

Chocolate love

The next day . . . . .

"Seohyun . . . .hurry up . . . ." NIchkhun said.

All of them already had breakfast without any trouble. Everybody was glad that Yoona had finally started to act normal. They all thought that she had finally accepted the truth. But they were wrong . . . In fact, the reason why she was keeping quiet was because she was planning something . . .something very bad.

Jaejoong laughed. "The two of you are going shopping again?" he asked with a smile.

"Yup . . . ." Seohyun answered happily.

"Why don't you bring hyung with you?" Max asked Seohyun.

"Because . . . . he'll just get tired following me around. And how can he possibly go shopping with me? A lot of people will surely recognize him instantly," Seohyun answered.

"You're right . . . .Sometimes it's really no fun being a celebrity and all," Max commented.

"I'll just buy you guys . . .gifts while I'm shopping," Seohyun said with a smile.

"Be careful and don't forget to eat lunch . . .. have a snack . . .and have dinner of course . . ." U-Know said with a concern.

Seohyun laughed then she suddenly hugged U-Know.

"Don't worry about me . . . .I can take care of myself," Seohyun said with a sweet smile. She then quickly gave U-Know a quick kiss on the lips.

The other DBSK boys all smiled. They were very happy that their friend had finally found the girl he was meant to be with.

"I'll be going . . . .Bye . . . ." Seohyun uttered to U-Know. "Bye . . .guys," she then said to the other DBSK members.

After Seohyun and NIchkhun left, the DBSK boys decided to just watch a movie. After finishing the movie, Micky and Xiah started to play a video game. While Max suddenly decided to browse the internet. As for Jaejoong, he was very busy reading the cookbook that Seohyun gave him.

U-Know, on the other hand, was bored. He was missing Seohyun already.

Lunch time came and passed . . . . Everybody had their own things to so. Micky and Xiah continued with their game. Jaejoong continued reading. And Max decided to take a nap. As for Taecyeon and his friends, they all went out to a restaurant to meet with some other friends.

The whole house was somehow very empty. U-Know was already bored to death. He didn't know what to do. Then he finally decided to just take a nap as well.

Night time came . . . .U-Know' room was already very dark. He was suddenly awakened when someone suddenly slipped into his bed.

U-Know smiled. Then he slowly reached for the person beside him. He was suddenly startled after touching the person's body . . . .It wasn't Seohyun. U-Know hurriedly opened the lights beside his bed. He was shocked to see Yoona was the one lying on his bed.

"What are you doing here?" U-Know asked nervously.

"I'm here to wake you up . . . .But I guess you have other plans . . . ." Yoona said teasingly.

"I'm sorry . . . . I thought you were Seohyun," U-Know said.

"Seohyun? Well . . . . she's still not here. Your little girlfriend is still running around and having a shopping spree with NIchkhun. Aren't you jealous?" Yoona asked.

"No . . . ." U-Know replied.

Yoona laughed. "So that can only mean one thing . . . .you don't really care about her. Because if I were in your position,  I would be mad with jealousy already."

"I love Seohyun . . . and I trust her," U-Know said.

"Come on, U-Know . . . .We're both adults. Why don't you just leave that little girl alone. What can she possibly give you that I can't? Anything that she can do I can do better . . . ." Yoona said as she slowly approached U-Know.

U-Know didn't know what to do. He was afraid of getting near Yoona that he immediately got out of bed.

Slowly Yoona approached U-Know. Then as soon as she was standing in front of him. She suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"A little girl can never give you satisfaction . . . .But I assure you, if you come to me . . . .you'll never regret it. Because you'll be very . . . very . . .happy," Yoona said seductively.

U-Know wanted to get away from Yoona. She was a very beautiful woman. And U-Know was afraid that he won't be able to resist Yoona's advances.

He loved Seohyun and he wanted to be loyal to her. But he was only a man . .
. .
"What are you thinking?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing," U-Know replied as he tried to get Yoona's hads off of him.

Yoona was very persistent. She quickly kissed U-Know to stop him from getting her hands off of him. U-Know suddenly froze. He didn't know what to do. Yoona's kiss was very passionate and daring. It was bringing certain sensations in him that he didn't want to feel.

Yoona sensed that U-Know was starting to like her kiss. So she made herself more daring. She quickly untied the robe she was wearing.

Just as she was about to take off her robe, the door suddenly opened.

"U-Know . . . .It's already night time . . . .Aren't you . . . ." Seohyun's eyes suddenly became wide with shock.

NIchkhun and the other DBSK members who were all behind Seohyun were also shocked as well.

U-Know was startled as soon as he heard Seohyun's voice. He suddenly pulled Yoona away from him. It was only then that he realized that Yoona had already untied her robe. U-Know looked at Seohyun. He wanted to explain but he didn't know how to start.

"U-Know . . . .what's the meaning of this?" NIchkhun angrily asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Why you and Seohyun were having fun shopping . . . .we were having our own fun here in his room," Yoona said with a laugh.

"Do you know how much I want to skin you alive?" NIchkhun asked Yoona with rage in his eyes.

"Skin me alive? Why don't you try it?" Yoona said teasingly.

"He doesn't have to do it . . . . .Because I'll be doing it myself . . . ." Seohyun said with anger.

Seohyun rushed to where Yoona was and she grabbed her by the hair. Yoona also fought back. Seohyun was very mad and she wanted to hurt Yoona badly.

Then unexpectedly as they were fighting Seohyun had pushed Yoona in a corner where a mirror was placed. The mirror shattered instantly, cutting Yoona on the face and other parts of her body.

Yoona screamed . . . .blood was oozing from her face and other cuts she had sustained.

All the boys were shocked. U-Know immediately went to help Yoona. Yoona was already crying uncontrollably. The pain of the numerous cuts were totally unbearable. U-Know immediately carried Yoona in his arms.

Seohyun, on the other hand, was still in shock. She stood frozen as she watched U-Know carry Yoona in his arms. She didn't mean to hurt Yoona seriously.

"Look at what you've done! You didn't have to fight with her. We could have settled this peacefully without anyone getting hurt!" U-Know shouted at Seohyun angrily.
Seohyun looked at U-Know. She could see the anger in her eyes. She was feeling pain in her heart. He was angry with her because of Yoona.

"I didn't mean to do it . . . ." Seohyun said with tears in her eyes.

"No matter how sorry you are . . . .you can never undo what you have done . . . .Do you know what I think of you now? I am beginning to have second thoughts on whether you are really mature enough to handle a relationship with me. You can't possibly handle dealing with our fans . . . .not in this violent way. Maybe the next time you lose your temper . . . .you might end up killing somebody. If you're gonna be this violent . . .then it's better that we just break up now, before you end hurting someone else. . . .Grow up Seohyun! And next time be more mature!" U-Know said as he pushed his way passed Seohyun, while Yoona was crying in his arms.

"Come on . . . Let's bring Yoona to the hospital," U-Know said to the other DBSK members.

Xiah, Jaejoong, Micky and Max all looked at Seohyun. They pitied Seohyun. They all knew that what happened was an accident. And Seohyun didn't want it to happen.

"Come on . . . ." U-Know said again.

It was only then that the other DBSK members followed U-Know downstairs. Yoona was already losing a lot of blood and she needed to be brought to the hospital immediately.

 

SORRY FOR REALLY LATE UPDATE

I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY