20

Chocolate love

In the garden, Seohyun and U-Know sat comfortably on the ground. They were both staring at the beautiful sky lined up with stars and a bright full moon.

"I hope your friends won't mind that we just suddenly left the club without even saying goodbye," Seohyun said to U-Know.

U-Know was hugging Seohyun from behind. While Seohyun was resting her head comfortably on his chest.

"I think they'll understand," U-Know said with a laugh.

"Am I dreaming?' Seohyun suddenly asked. "I can't believe that you're embracing me like this . . .and I am resting my head on your chest . . . .that I can hear your heart beat. Can we stay like this forever?"

U-Know was so touched by what she said. He also wanted to hold her in his arms forever.

"Do you know how many times I have dreamed of having you in my arms just like this? I can't believe it either . . . You have been away from me for so long . . . that I am afraid that if I let you go even for one second . . . . you would suddenly disappear from my life again. I have already lost you once . . . .I don't want to lose you again," U-Know said.

"You would never lose me . . . .In fact, you never lost me . . . .we just drifted away from each other . . . .I guess. Yunho . . . I am sorry . . . that I said I hated you . . . I lied. I was very hurt back then and I wanted to hurt you as well. I know it wasn't right. But the truth is . . . I love you . . . I love you with all my heart . . ." Seohyun said while staring at the sky. She couldn't believe she was finally able to say everything that she had been wanting to tell him for a very long time now.

U-Know' heart suddenly stopped beating for a while. It was as if he couldn't breathe. He was so happy to hear those words coming from Seohyun. . . . such sweet words. He was so happy that he wanted to shout out that he was the happiest man on earth.

U-Know made Seohyun face him. He wanted to look at her and memorize her beautiful face over and over again.

"Thank you . . . ." U-Know uttered sweetly to Seohyun.

"Thank you for what?" Seohyun asked.

"For loving me . . . .for accepting me . . . .for having me . . . .for waiting for me . . . ." U-Know replied.

"I am willing to wait a whole lifetime for you. That's how much I love you . . . ." Seohyun said with a sweet smile.

U-Know looked at Seohyun. He couldn't believe that he was so lucky to have such a wonderful girl who loved him with all her heart.

"Thank you . . . . for taking care of the locket," U-Know said with a smile. "My mother gave it to me and said that I should only give it to my future wife."

"I knew it was valuable to you . . . .and after you gave it to me. It became a part of my life as well. It has been with me for six years now. Whenever I was lonely and missing you . . . .I would just look at it and suddenly I'd feel better. That's why at the club . . . when I thought that I lost it . . . .I was so sad. I was thinking that I already lost you and I had also lost the only thing that connects me to you . . . " Seohyun said with tears in her eyes.

U-Know wiped away Seohyun's tears with his hand.

"I never want to see you cry . . . .ever again. Do you know that every tear that you shed . . . .brings me pain? I hate to see you cry . . . .it's like my whole being is being torn apart whenever I see you so sad and crying," he said with so much emotion.

Seohyun was looking at U-Know' face. She still couldn't believe that everything that had happened was real.

U-Know smiled. He could see and feel that Seohyun was still asking herself if she was dreaming.

"Is this real?" Seohyun uttered while looking straight into U-Know' eyes.

U-Know smiled. And slowly he pulled Seohyun closer to him.

"Yes . . . .Seohyun. This is real. I love you . . . .And from now on . . . .I will always be by your side . . . ." U-Know gently kissed Seohyun's forehead. "Guiding you . . . ." then he kissed her left eye. "Taking care of you . . . ." then he kissed her right eye. "Understanding you . . . ." then he kissed the tip of her nose. "Supporting you . . . ." he kissed her left cheek. "Protecting you . . . ." then he kissed her right cheek. "And loving you . . . .So please . . . .don't you ever cry again," and with those words, he finally kissed Seohyun on her lips.

U-Know' kiss was very sweet and gentle. He loved Seohyun very much. She was the only girl that he loved and will ever love. She was the most important thing in his life now. He would trade everything . . . .even his career just to have her. He was also ready and willing to take all the ridicule and hurt that their relationship would eventually bring into his life. He had finally let go of all his responsibilities. He didn't care anymore. What mattered most now was their love for each other.

He was going to be responsible . . . .not for his career . . . .his friends . . . . his family . . . .but he was going to be responsible for love . . . .for his life. Seohyun was his love . . . .his life.

It was time that he became responsible for Seohyun. She was already in her arms and there was no way he was ever going to let her go.

 

 

Thanks fro comments and subscribes

Love you guys