24

Chocolate love

U-Know silently looked at the sky. He was sitting at the same spot that he and Seohyun sat on several days ago. . . . Just a few days ago, he was holding Seohyun in his arms. And now . . . .now. . . .He immediately looked down . . . .his attention focused on the swimming pool. . . . .he suddenly remembered that day that Seohyun wanted to take a swim together with the other girls.

U-Know shook his head. Everything was reminding him of Seohyun. He just can't stop thinking about her.

Five days have already passed, since she disappeared. The blood on the jacket was already confirmed as Seohyun's. But he still couldn't believe . . . .his heart wouldn't believe that Seohyun was dead. He still has hope that somehow Seohyun is still alive. . . .somewhere. How his heart aches just thinking that maybe right at that exact moment Seohyun was suffering somewhere.

Thinking about Seohyun was driving him and. He knows that the other DBSK members were already worried sick about him. But he couldn't help it. He couldn't stop thinking about Seohyun.

During the last five days, Taecyeon had already hired several men to look fir his sister. He also sent out posters and announcements on radio and tv stations regarding his missing sister. He had also announced a large amount of money as a reward to whoever finds Seohyun. But even the men that Taecyeon hired believe that Seohyun might really be dead. Taecyeon had somehow accepted the truth.

But U-Know couldn't . . .he just couldn't.

Slowly tears started to from in U-Know' eyes. If he could only turn back time. He blames himself for what happened to Seohyun. If he hadn't been rough on her . . .maybe non of this would have happened. It was his fault. . . . and there was nothing he can do now to return Seohyun to him.

Slowly the tears started to fall one by one. He couldn't stop himself. How he missed Seohyun. How he wished she was still beside her. How he wished he could still hug her . . . .and kiss her.

U-Know started to cry uncontrollably. How he wished he would just die. Nothing matters to him anymore . . . .again he cried.

From one of the balconies facing the garden, Xiah Jaejoong, Micky and Max watched silently as their friend cried.

"Do you still think we should show him the video?" Max asked the other DBSK members.

"Yes, we should. It will be his last memory of her . . . ." Xiah answered.

"He has eaten so little these passed few days. How can we return to Japan if he's like that?" Jaejoong asked.

"We just have to help him, I guess. He's in so much pain right now. We should just give him some time and space to think and accept everything that has happened," Micky said.

"It's been five days . . . . .Do you still think that there is still a possibility that Seohyun is still alive?" Max asked the others.

"Frankly . . . .I think there isn't any chance anymore that she's still alive. If she's still alive . . . .she would have contacted her brother by now," Micky said.

"Taecyeon has been very torn up as well. He has constantly been searching through hospitals all over Seoul," Jaejoong commented.

"If it was my sister that went missing, I would certainly be doing the same thing right now . . ." Max said with a sad tone.

"Do you know that he has already raised the reward money for whomever finds Seohyun?" Xiah asked the others.

"Really? He really loves his sister so much," Jaejoong said with a sigh. He was feeling very sad for both U-Know and Taecyeon.


"Yeah . . . .the last I heard was he has raised it to 500 million won," Max answered.

"I am really very sad for both Taecyeon and U-Know . . . ." Jaejoong said again.

"And don't forget NIchkhun . . . . .He's been totally out of sleep for the passed few days . . . . I am really worried about him too," Max said.

"NIchkhun is pretty torn up too, I guess . . . .Seohyun has been his friend for six years . . . .and now all of a sudden she's gone . . . ." Xiah said sadly.

The DBSK boys were all very sad. Everyone in the house were very affected by what happened to Seohyun. Yoona immediately left, two days after the accident. She somehow blamed herself for what happened to Seohyun. She was very sorry and even apologized to Taecyeon and Yuri.

It was already lunch time. Everybody were already seated at the table. But none of them wanted to eat. Somehow they were all waiting and expecting someone to come into the dining room and greet them.

"Hyung . . . . .you should try and eat. You too Taecyeon . . . .NIchkhun . . . ." Max said with concern.

"U-Know we're going back to Japan tomorrow. How can we go back if you're like that?" Jaejoong asked.

U-Know just silently stared at the food in front of him. He didn't want to talk with anyone.
He was tired . . . .tired of everything.

"I'm not hungry . . .I'll be in my room," U-Know said as he slowly stood up.

The other DBSK members just looked at him with pity in their eyes.

"Hyung . . . .I hope you won't mind but I placed a video in your cell phone. Yoona gave the video to me . . . .and asked me to give it to you . . . ." Max said.

U-Know looked at Max. "Thank you . . . . I will look at it later."

Once inside his room, U-Know started to remember Seohyun again. He started to everything that happened on the day that she disappeared. U-Know couldn't stand it any longer. He wanted to die. He wanted to be with Seohyun . . . .even in death.

Then his phone rang. He immediately picked up his phone and answered the call.

"I love you . . . ." a voice said on the other end of the line. It was Seohyun's voice.

"Seohyun . . . .Hello! Hello! Seohyun . . . ." U-Know shouted.

He immediately searched for the number that called him. But there was no record of any call made to his cell phone.

U-Know slowly sat down beside his bed. He was going insane . . . .he thought. Then he remembered what Max told him.

He searched his phone for the video that Max said. After a few minutes . . . he was already watching it. It was taken a day before Seohyun disappeared.

U-Know silently watched. His heart was slowly breaking into pieces. While he was watching the video . . . .his tears started to fall again one by one.

"Seohyun . . . . ."

He carefully took out the note Seohyun gave him six years ago. He started to read it . . . .he read it over and over again.

"I promise . . . .I will wait for you . . . . No matter how long it takes," U-Know said as tears kept on flowing from his eyes.