Happy ending :333333

Chocolate love

U-Know looked at the locket on the table. Seohyun had worn it today . . . .on their wedding. He slowly took out the note from his wallet and placed it beside the locket. Then he remembered something else and smiled. He hurriedly took out the box of chocolates he had asked Jaejoong to buy for him. And he also placed it beside the note and the locket.

Seohyun had just come out of the shower. And she noticed U-Know looking at something.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Take a look . . . . " U-Know said with a sweet smile.

Seohyun hurriedly went to U-Know' side. And she looked at what was laid out on the table. She picked up the note and read it.

Seohyun smiled. Then he looked at U-Know.

"You kept my note?" she asked him.

"Yes . . . .just like you kept my locket . . . ." U-Know answered.

"And the chocolates?" she asked him again.

"During the time you weren't by my side, I always ate chocolates whenever I felt tired or sad and whenever I am missing you," U-Know answered.

Seohyun didn't know what to say. She was so touched. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Why? Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" U-Know asked with concern, as he wiped away Seohyun's tears with his hand.

"No . . .you didn't do anything wrong . . . . I am crying . . . .because I am so happy. I never thought I could ever be this happy . . . .Thank you . . . .Thank you . . . .for loving me . . . .for waiting for me . . . ."

"I should be the one thanking you. I have done so many hurtful things to you, but you still loved me. I promise I'll do my best to make you happy. And no matter what happens . . . .I will always be by your side. Thank you for entering my life and being my wife . . . ." U-Know said with love in his eyes.

Seohyun looked into U-Know' eyes. Seohyun could finally see the love she had been dreaming of since she was a little girl.

U-Know slowly kissed Seohyun . . . .He had been dreaming about this moment for a very long time. U-Know's kiss was very gentle and sweet at first. But as time passed, his kiss deepened and became more passionate. He couldn't stop himself anymore. He slowly untied Seohyun's robe. And within seconds, he was already carrying her to their bed.

He gently laid Seohyun on the bed, and he started to kiss her again. Seohyun kissed U-Know passionately as well. She had also been dreaming of making love to him. She loved him with all her heart.

Now that she was his wife. She can finally give herself to him without any hesitation. She belonged to him now . . . .and he belonged to her.

There was nothing stopping them now. They could finally express their true feelings for each other.

As U-Know made to Seohyun. He could feel her heart beating very fast. U-Know felt he was the happiest man in the world. He was finally making love to the only girl he has ever given his heart to. And from now on, he was going to show her and make her feel how much he loved her . . . .every night . . . . every day . . . .for the rest of their lives.

"Good morning!" Seohyun said as she kissed U-Know on the forehead.

"Morning already? Come back to bed. . . ." U-Know said.

"Come on . . . .You promised me we were going out today," Seohyun said with a smile.

"Okay . . . ." U-Know replied with a smile.

"Before you get out of bed . . . .Here take this . . ." Seohyun said as she hurriedly pushed a piece of chocolate into U-Know's mouth. She was sitting beside him on the bed.

"Chocolate? Why so early in the morning?" U-Know asked as he started to chew the chocolate.

"Well . . . .I just thought that since we are going out today . . . .You're going to be very tired so I just wanted to give you the chocolate in advance . . ." Seohyun answered with a sweet smile.

U-Know felt touched by what Seohyun said. He was truly very lucky.

"Since it's too early to go out . . . . Why don't we just stay here and do something else?" U-Know asked.

"Like what?" Seohyun asked innocently.

U-Know suddenly hugged Seohyun and drew her close. Then he kissed the tip of her nose.

"Do you really have to ask what I want to do?" U-Know asked with a naughty smile.

"U-Know . . . . .It's already morning . . . .Aren't you tired yet?" Seohyun said with a naughty smile as well.

"No . . . . I'll never get tired of making love to you. Come here . . . I want to hug you. . . ." U-Know said with a devilish smile.

"No! Catch me first!" Seohyun said with a laugh. She quickly jumped out of bed avoiding U-Know's hand.

"Here I come . . . . . I am gonna catch you and then I'm going to tie you to the bed so you can't get away from me . . . ." U-Know said while laughing.

U-Know ran after Seohyun. They happily ran around the room chasing and laughing at one another. They were like children playing. U-Know and Seohyun were both very happy. They were going to spend the rest of their lives together. And they have promised each other while they were making love the night before that they will always be by each other's side no matter what happens . . . . Guiding . . . . Taking care . . . . Understanding . . . . Supporting . . . . . Protecting . . . . And loving each other until the end of time.........

 

 

 

Thank you guys

sorry i know im such a bad author

i hope you liked my chapters

SEE U LATER

YUNSEO COUPLE FIGHTING :333333