1

Chocolate love

Ten years ago.....

A little girl about 6 years old was crying in the park. She was sitting alone on a swing, while continuously sobbing and tears were flowing from her eyes.

While she was crying, a young boy about 12 years old, passed by. He noticed the little girl crying on the swing. He felt pity for the child. He thought that she might be lost or something. He suddenly decided to turn back and ask the little girl what was wrong.

"Are you lost?" the boys asked the little girl.

The little girl looked at the boy. She had tears in her eyes. Somehow the boy couldn't bear to see the little girl cry. He immediately pulled out his handkerchief and started to wipe away the little girl's tears.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" the boy asked again.

The little girl just looked at the boy. And then she suddenly cried again. The boy didn't know what to do. Then he remembered the box of chocolates that he had just bought. He wanted to to give it to someone special. But he thought making the little girl stop crying was more important at that moment. He thought that he can always buy another box of chocolates. So the boy hurriedly took out the box of chocolates from his bag.

"Come on. Stop crying. Would you like some chocolates?"

The little girl suddenly stopped sobbing and looked at the box of chocolates. She just loved chocolates. She tried to hold back her tears and suddenly asked, "Can I really have some of your chocolates?"

The boys smiled, "Of course. I wouldn't be offering them to you if I didn't want to give them to you," he answered.

The little girl carefully opened the box of chocolates. She was very happy> It was her favorite kind of chocolates. She immediately opened it, and then she ate some.

The boy felt relieved after seeing the little girl had stopped crying.

"Why were you crying anyway?" the boy asked.

The girl looked at the boy. She was deciding whether to tell him the truth or not.

"I was just sad. My parents had died in an accident a month ago. And ever since then I have been missing them constantly," the girl answered with tears starting to form in her eyes again.

The boy's heart somehow stopped as he heard the little girl start sobbing again. He slowly bent down on his knees and faced the little girl. He then started to wipe away the little girl's tear's again.

"Please stop crying. Little girls should always be brave. Do you want your parents to be sad?" the boy asked the little girl.

"What do you mean?" the little girl asked.

The boy smiled. " Your parents may have died, but that doesn't mean that they aren't watching you anymore. I am sure, they are up in heaven right now. And they are really sad because they can see that you're always crying."

The little girl smiled. "Really? Do you really think so? You're very nice. I never thought about them being sad and all. Do you really think that they are in heaven and watching over me?"

"Yes, I am very sure. So from now on, you should be a brave little girl. And promise me that you'll be strong and avoid crying so much," the boy said with a smile.

The little girl looked at the boy. She suddenly thought that the boy was really cute and very nice too. The little girl smiled.

The boy noticed that the girl was looking at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

The little girl smiled again.

"I just noticed how cute you were," she answered frankly.

The boy laughed.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Six and a half," she answered proudly.

The boy laughed again. "You're only six years old and you already know when a boy is cute?" he asked as if unable to believe.

"Well, I think you're cute," the little girl said again.

The boy messed the little girl's hair as if teasing her.

"You're still too young for those kind of things," he said with a smile.

"Sorry....." the little girl said.

"For what?" the boy asked.

"For eating half of your chocolates. You were supposed to give it to someone weren't you? But now that I've eaten it, you can't give it anymore," the girl said with sadness.

"Oh....it's okay. I don't think she'll accept it anyway," the boy said with a bitter smile.

"Why? She doesn't like you," the girl asked curiously.

"I'm not so sure," the boy answered.

"Well, it's her loss. If you were going to court me, I would answer you immediately," the little girl said without any hesitation.

The boy laughed and then at the little girl. She was certainly a very straight forward girl. As he was looking at her, he suddenly thought that she would surely grow up to be a very beautiful girl someday. Even at her young age, she was already very beautiful. And it wasn't really hard to tell that she would someday grow up to be a very attractive woman.

"Come on. Where do you live? I'll take you home," the boy offered.

The little girl told the boy where she lived and he took her home on his bike. While riding on the front of his bike, the little girl thought she would be the luckiest girl in the world if she became the boy's girlfriend someday. Somehow even in her very young age, she knew that she had already found her perfect match.

When they finally arrived at the little girl's home. Another boy, about the same age as the first boy, was patiently waiting for the little girl. As soon as he saw, the girl, his tensed expression somehow changed.

"Where have you been?" the second boy asked the little girl.

"I went to the park," the little girl answered.

"How many times have I told you to never go out without telling anyone, " the boy started to scold the little girl.

"Who was I going to tell? No one was around. So I just decided to go out. I was so lonely. I had no one to talk to. I was all alone in the house," the little girl started to talk back to the second boy as tears were starting to fall from her eyes.

The second boy's expression suddenly softened as soon as he saw that the little girl was crying.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scold you. I was just worried. Next time, don't go out alone. Mom and Dad are already gone. I don't want to lose you too," the second boy said affectionately to the little girl.

The little girl nodded and hugged the second boy.

"Thank you for bringing my sister home," the second boy said to the first boy.

"It's nothing I saw her while passing in the park. She was alone so I decided to take her home," the first boy answered.

"Thank you anyway. I am Taecyeon Park and this is my sister Seohyun. We just moved here a week ago from London," the second boy said.

"I am Jung Yunho," the second boy said with a smile.

And the two boys shook hands with one another as a sign of their new friendship


"Hyung, it's time to go on with the rehearsal again," Max said to U-Know after he gently tapped U-Know's shoulder.

U-Know snapped out from what he was thinking, and just nodded.

"He's eating chocolates again. He's always like that whenever he eats chocolates," Jaejoong said with a laugh.

"Should we prevent him from eating chocolates then?" Xiah asked as a joke.

"No, just let him have his chocolates. Eating chocolates makes him happy...." Jaejoong replied with a loud laugh.

Xiah, Micky and Max all laughed together with Jaejoong. U-Know just smiled at his friends, and gently placed the box of chocolates he had back in his bag.