Voices

Change of Heart
Next Morning- _____'s POV

7:30 AM. I woke up the next morning to the smell or bacon, eggs, and toast. I slipped my slippers on and headed downstairs. I entered the kitchen and saw the five boys. One boy at the stove to cook the food, another boy setting up the table, another one pouring juice, and the other two to supervise.
"What's going on?" I asked. "We made you breakfast! I hope you enjoy it!" they smiled and bowed. I looked at them weirdly. I sighed and sat down at the table. I was hungry anyway. Shouldn't put my food to waste. I ate silently to myself as the others chatted among themselves. "So how is the food?" asked leader of SHINee. "Alright." I replied. "Oh by the way I'm Lee Jinki, but please call me Onew!" he greeted himself.
"I'm Kim Kibum, but I go by Key."
"I'm Kim Jonghyun or Bling Bling!"
"Choi Minho."
"And I'm the youngest, Lee Taemin."
"What's your name?" they asked. "Park _____." I said. "You have a very pretty name _____-ah." smiled Onew. I didn't reply. I washed my dishes and headed back upstairs.

"Why are you acting like this _____-ah?"
"Leave me alone."
"They made you breakfast, you didn't even say thank you."
"Like I care. They used my food."
"But you welcomed them into this house. Whatever you have is theirs also, along with the food."
"Whatever. Just get out of here."
"I can't, I'm apart of you."
"You left me 17 years ago. I'm 20 now and this is who I am. You're just the other me that will never come back."
"But _____-ah.."
"SHUTUP!" I yelled. I fell to the ground and covered my ears. I couldn't stand to hear that voice, the other me's voice. So sweet and cheerful. I could never go back to being her. "He" turned me into this.

A sudden knocked was on my door. I opened it and it revealed Jonghyun. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Well I was wondering if you could show us around the neighborhood. We don't know much or know anything around. Plus we would like to get to know you. And our manager let us have the day off to spend some time with you." Jonghyun explained quickly with a hint of nervous in his voice. "Just go show yourself around. Can't get lost that bad." I replied. He looked at me with those puppy eyes. Other me couldn't resist, but I can. I closed the door on him and laid back onto my bed. In the back of my head there was a little voice that bugged me.

"Show them around _____-ah."

I shook my head.

"_____-ah, you know you want your old self back."

I closed my eyes. My mother appeared in my imagination. "_____-ah, be strong for Umma. I wished I never leaved you. But I am glad you are turning slowly to your old self. You would have never let those guys stayed. I'll watch over you every day. I'll try to protect you with all my might."
I opened my eyes. I sat up and stared at the door. For my mother sake I opened it back up. Jonghyun stood there with his head hung low. "Get ready." I said. Jonghyun smiled and rushed to tell the others.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sorry for the long update!
I just got home for California! :) It was fun!
Plus I took the time to write this chapter even though I was very tired ^^'
But i might update slower when school starts next week x(
Oh yes! Thank you new subscribers! If I didn't send you a personal message thanking you (which I should have) then thank you for subscribing and I hope you enjoy the story so far! And I hope we can be friends! I like making new friends xD
Silent readers! Don't be shy and drop by with a comment or subscribe!
Oh please commen on this chappie too :) I wanna know if it's good or not along if i need to fix anything (my grammer , sorry)

Comment Replies:

@doodlemonstar: yaaaaaaay! i'm glad you like it and subscribe :DD

@Burning91Rose: waaah i love geting comments from you since they're so long :D (hahah idk why I like it but I just do, it makes me feel special x3) haha i would let SHINee move in with me tooo!!! :) gonna party all night with them xD that's a secret I can't tell, but later on throughout the story I will reveal who "him/he" is. yeaaaaah i like simple posters too! I would make them look a little better (in my opinion) if i had those programs like photoshop but I don't...and I want it x) I'm trying to find a good picture of her to show, but so far I haven't found a good one.