The Talk

Change of Heart
Minho's POV
 
I sat on the roof top and watched the sun set. Right when the sun settled in the west and door opened. I heard footsteps and a figure sat beside me. "Why did you call me here?" asked the figure. "We need to talk about _____." I replied. I looked at the figure. Jonghyun just looked at me.
 
_____'s POV
 
"Noona!" exclaimed Taemin. "Yes?" I asked. "Let's play Pokémon!" he grinned. I shrugged and joined along. He grabbed Key's DS and passed it towards me. "Let's battle!" he said. I nodded my head and we began to battle.
 
Of course, I lost.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"So you're gonna give up on _____?" I asked. Minho nodded his head. I sighed. "She has more interest in you anyway. Plus you found her when she was lost." Minho replied. "But are you sure you want to do this?" I questioned. Minho just nodded his head. His facial expression showed sadness. I sling my arm around his neck. "I'm sorry..." I muttered. "You shouldn't be. I can't blame you or her." Minho smiled weakly.
 
Taemin's POV
 
"Hah! I win again Noona!" I said proudly. "Ahh I give up!" _____ frowned. I turned off the DS and scooted beside her. "Noona do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked. "Eh? A crush?" She questioned. I nodded my head and waited for her reply. "Well I do, but I don't express my feelings towards him that much." she said. "Eh? Who is it! Who is it?!" I asked eagerly. She turned towards me and held out her pinky. "Pinky promise you won't tell anyone okay?" she said seriously. I nodded my head and we linked our pinkies together.
 
"Well....I like....Minho..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Will reply to your comments in the next chapter!