Return of Him

Change of Heart
*WARNING: This chapter might get a bit too visual and wrong (not really) so if you feel uncomfortable just go straight to SHINee's POV (i think you'll be fine from there ^^'), you have been warned*
 
 
_____'s POV
 
It was dark. Cold. A weird feeling came upon inside of me. I open my eyes and looked around. I was on a bed and was tied down.
 
"What the hell..."
"____-ah!"
"Where am I?"
"Appa! He found you!"
 
I froze. I scan the room quickly and look down at my body. I clothes were off and the only thing left on me were my undergarments. The door opened and I saw him. He walked towards me and a smirked came across his face. I couldn't say anything since there was a bandana tied on my mouth.
"I see you're finally awake." he said. I was scared, I felt the old me coming back. "Don't worry I didn't do anything to you while you were unconscious. I was waiting for you to wake up so I can finally have my prize." he grinned evilly. Suddenly he jumped on top of me. My breathing rosé and I couldn't do anything in defend myself. He tied me up pretty tight. He stripped my clothes off.
 
 
I cried as I went through so much pain.
 
Few Hours Later
 
I was thrown against the wall. I was still tied up. He whipped me again for the 75th time. I bend over and tried to bare the pain. I was with blood rushing out of my cuts and my woman hood. He whipped me again and again. I cried and cried.
 
"Where are my knights....?”
 
 
SHINee's POV
 
"That was a good practice." said our choreographer. We bowed and got ready to go home. "I'm excited to see Noona!" Taemin exclaimed. "She's probably sleeping." Minho replied. "Onew! You have mail." said our manager. Onew opened the envelope and saw a paper folded in threes and pictures of _____. "Hyung what is........" Key stopped himself when he saw the pictures. " he came back." Jonghyun muttered and whipped out his phone. Onew opened the letter and scanned it quickly. "What does it say?" asked Minho. "We have to hurry up." Onew said. Taemin glanced at the pictures and looked away as fast as he could. Jonghyun called the police and the FBI. They came in a split second.
 
Letter: Better hurry and save your princess before it's too late.
Pictures: Tied up on the bed with only her undergarments on. 
 
_____'s POV
 
He stopped. He finally stopped. I couldn't move. I lay on the cold ground lifelessly. I couldn't think straight. I just stared at the stars. He threw me outside near the dumpster of the warehouse. I was still , but the only thing that covered me was a dirty sheet. I was finally untied, but I was scared to try to escape.
 
"_____! Get up!"
"I can't.....I'm weak..."
"_____! This is the not the girl I raised!"
"Umma..."
 
There was a little strength in me. I slowly lifted up my arm and pull the covers over me. I tried to sit up but ended up failing. I was in so much pain.
 
Suddenly I heard police sirens. I heard footsteps headed towards me. I felt going unconscious again. "_____! _____!" shouted a voice. I tried to keep myself together. "_____!" shouted the voice again. "Jong....hyun..."
 
I blanked out.
 
 
ahhhh i hope i did a goodjob in this chapter >.<
and i think i know who she'll end up with. still in the deciding mode so keep voting!