Not So Merry Christmas?

Change of Heart
SHINee's POV
 
"_____-ah are you done getting ready?" asked Onew. "Hold up!" _____ called out from her room. We waited in the kitchen for _____. "Okay so how do I look?" she asked as she entered. We looked up and our eyes were amazed. She was in a red dress and her hair were in curls. "You're forgetting one thing." said Key. "Hmm what is it?" she questioned. Key passed her his gift. _____ just looked at it. "Merry Christmas _____ noona! Open it!" He grinned. ______ opened the gift and pulled our a pair of black bowed heels. "Ah! Key you shouldn't have!" ______ gasped. "Its you're present." he smiled. The guys glared at him secretly. _____ tried them on and tried to walk in them. "Well lets go we can't be late to the Christmas party." Taemin chirped up. Everyone nodded and got into the van.
 
Grand Hotel- _____'s POV
 
We walked into the big ball room and saw every famous star/group there. Apparently they were having a Christmas party and I got dragged along with this. I stood behind SHINee as they said hello to every person. "Finally the SHINee boys are here." greeted one guy. "Who's that cutie behind you guys?" asked another. "This is our guest and also our close friend. We're living together." Onew explained. "Oooh so this is _____-ah! Wow these boys brag about you all day! I'm Heechul! This is Leetuek! We're from Super Junior." he said. I bowed and introduced myself.
After a while of following them around I sat at the table and rested my feet. "Man, these heels aren't easy walking in." I grumbled under my breathe. I looked around and saw the guys chatted with some girls. "Awh, must be close friends." I thought. Suddenly a burning sensation of jealously aroused in me. The girl draped her arms around Jonghyun. I tried to ignore the thought, but it bugged me a lot.
 
"Someone is experiencing jealously."
"Finally! _____ knows who she likes!"
 
Then another girl wrapped her arms around Minho. More jealously struck me hard. "Ugh! _____! Quit it! They probably don't have feelings for you anyway..." I thought in my head. I glanced at them again and sighed. "Why does it hurt so much?" I muttered. I got up and headed out to the balcony for fresh air.
I looked up at the stars and gazed at them. "Why the long face?" asked a voice. I turned and saw a very handsome guy. My heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. "Umm...n-n-nothing." I stuttered. He chuckled. "I'm Lee Joon." he said and stuck his hand out. "I'm Park _____." I replied and shook his hand. "I know who you are. You're living with SHINee." he said. I nodded.
"Well why is a pretty girl standing here all alone?"
I blushed when he called me pretty.
"Ah, just getting some fresh air."
"Yeah its pretty stuffy in there."
"Why are you here?" I asked. "Cause I saw you standing all alone." Joon smiled. My face turned redder. "You can go back in. I'm fine here." I muttered. Joon shook his head. He glanced inside and saw everyone slow danced. "Mind if I have this dance with you?" he smiled. He put his hand out and I grabbed it slowly. We slow danced to the beat of the music. I didn't know how to dance since I never been this close to a guy before. I just followed his lead and rest my head against his shoulder.
Jonghyun's POV
 
The fast upbeat songs stopped and calmed down. I felt my pocket with _____'s gift. "I think it’s time to give it to her." I smiled to myself. I looked around for a bit for her, but couldn't find her. I ran around the whole room and still couldn't find her. "Hey have you seen _____?" I asked. The guys shook their head. "Why do you need her so bad? You asked us like 67 times." asked Key. "Cause I wanna slow dance with her." I replied. I sighed and asked others. "Where did she run off too?" I muttered to myself. I looked around the room and suddenly caught her outside. When I got closer I saw her already in another guy arms. I froze. It was Lee Joon.
 
 
 
 
 
YES! I had to put honey abs Lee Joon in here x)
I don't know who else to put but he's soo hot  ^^
And it the title confused you, its no so merry christmas for Jonghyun x(
and i think you guys know where this is going ;D
 
 
Comment Replies:
 
@nammys: we'll see ;)
 
@ninatastique: haha i was laughing when i was writing Onew's part xD and thank you! I try ^^'
 
@Burning91Rose: ohmygoodness i didn't even remember Key jumped on her bed before xD hahah watching Onew devouring some chicken would be a pleasent sight :D and maybe ;) i still have some evil plans I think I might put in here >:D
 
@sweet_selina: ahhh i'm trying!!! and i love him too :D
 
@MikasTaemin: hmmm i haven't even gotten that far in the thinking process to seee if it would ruined their relationship...but we will see! :D
 
@butterfly555: yay you're back! :D wait where did you even go?
 
@4everShinee: hahaha yaaaay!!! :D kudos to me for getting the right presents xD hahah i wished I could actually wake up Onew like that xD I would wake up and look forward to that every morning!