Shoulders to Lean On

Change of Heart
_____'s POV
 
I hid myself in a bush and hoped to god he couldn't find me. The tears couldn't be stopped. Suddenly I felt a warm embrace around me.
 
"My poor ____-ah. Umma wishes she was with you."
"Umma....I wished you never left."
"I wished I could live my life again. Its painful to see you suffer like this."
 
Jonghyun's POV 
 
"Okay so tomorrow be ready!" said our manager. We nodded and he left the hotel room. "Crap we forgot to tell _____-ah we're staying here for tonight!" exclaimed Onew. "Good job Hyung." Key sighed as he rolled his eyes. "I'll call her." I offered. I reached for my pocket and my phone wasn't there. I checked my other pocket and it wasn't there. "Dammit, I forgot my phone at the house." I murmured. "Use my phone." said Minho. "Nah, I'll go back and get it. We aren't that far anyway. Besides I wanna surprise _____." I snickered. The guys sighed and waved goodbye.
 
I walked down the dark streets. I wore my hoodie so no one could tell it's me. "Hmmm, how should I surprise _____. I could pop up behind her. Maybe she is already sleeping. She's scary when she wakes up." I murmured to myself. I started to sang Lucifer to myself. I grinned at the thought of _____, since she likes this song. "Na na na Lucifer, na na na na na na Lucifer." I singed happily.
 
"GASP!"
 
I stopped and looked around. No one was around. I continued to walk.
 
"Umma..."
 
I stopped again. I listen closely and tried to find the source of that noise. "Why does it sound like a girl crying?" I asked myself. My ear started to trail me to a bunch of bushes. I peeked slowly over it and saw a shadow crouched down. "Umm, are you okay?" I asked. The shadow lifted its head. "J-j-j-jonghyun..." it stuttered. I took a step back. "Who are you?!? How do you know my name?!?!?" I exclaimed. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me and a head buried on my chest. I looked down and noticed it was _____. "_____! What are you doing here?!? Why are your clothes all torn up! Why are you crying?! What happened?!" I asked nonstop questions. ______ didn't reply. I hugged her back tightly.
 
At SHINee's hotel- SHINee's POV
 
"Ah, it’s boring without Jongie. " Onew frowned as he took another bite out of his chicken. "Calm down he'll come back soon." Key replied in a diva tone.
 
Suddenly the door was kicked opened. "WHAT THE HELL!" Key squealed like a girl. Jonghyun barged into the room with _____ in his arms. "YAH! WHO IS THAT GIRL!?!?!?" Onew screamed. "_____! Now GIVE ME A ROBE!" he shouted. He put her down on his and Key's bed. Minho grabbed a robe and draped it over _____. "Noona! What happened!" asked Taemin. He looked up at her. _____ hung her head low and didn't say a word. Key pulled Taemin away and tried to comfort her. _____ didn't reply with any movements. Minho sat next to her and Onew bend down to her level.
 
______'s POV
 
"You need to tell them what's going on! They are worried about you!"
"....."
"_____-ah, I know you are traumatized by this moment, but I want you to tell them. They're here for you when I can't be."
 
I nodded my head and looked up at them. They just stared at me for my reply. "I....-" "Its fine if you don't have the strength to tell us now." Onew smiled at me. "But we're always here for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on." Minho added. I busted out in tears. Taemin couldn't hold back and hugged me tight along with Key. Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun joined in on the hug.
 
I calmed down from the tears and was ready to tell them. "I never told anyone about my past; it’s pretty long so bare with me." I said. "Take all the time you need." said Jonghyun.
"It was 17 years ago, where I used to have a little happy family. But that changed when ten years passed. My Umma passed away and I didn't make it on time to see her smile for once last time. 5 years after that dreadful incident my.....Appa.....started to drink and changed. I would get beaten up every night and look fine the next day. He almost...tried....to..... me...."
I paused. The horrific memories burned in my mind. Onew was about to say something but I stopped him.
"Then he left me 2 years after that, but he wouldn't leave me alone. He comes back occasionally to beat me again..I was forced to live in that house. Last time I tried to escape he caught me easily in the act. Tonight....he came by again....and......almost..... me again..."
Key covered my mouth and pulled me into a hug. "Noona....I don't want you to suffer anymore..." cried Taemin. I smiled weakly and hugged them both.
 
I pray I don't suffer anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
OOOOO!!!!!!!!!! xD
I'm having too much fun with this suspense!
 
 
Comment Replies:
 
@Burning91Rose: 1st reply: its okiee if your comments are short :) 2nd reply: OMO I KNOW HE TRIED TO HER AGAIN >< (hehe i wanted to feel like a reader for once on my own stories xP) Nope it wasn't a flashback. Hahah! I would do the same thing if I was on the phone with a friend xD I get distracted by stories so easily x) actually i get distracted by anything easily :D but i will try to update soon :D school is starting tomorrow >.< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
 
@4everShinee: haha i was happy i'm updating alot :D
 
@butterfly555: i do too x)
 
@RexRawrRiot: keep reading! and yaaay I'm glad you love it :D
 
 
Oh yes! Readers! I have a question for you! I was just wondering who should ______ (you) end up with? I'm still thinking about it and no where near my final decision. So I'm asking your opinion who _____ (you) should end up with :D Just leave a comment and we'll see in the end who she'll (well you) end up with ;)