Three Months too Long

Change of Heart
_____'s POV
 
It has been already close to three months since Jonghyun asked me out. It was going great, but in my heart Minho was still there. Just not as strong as it use to be. This was one of the longest relationships I have ever been in.
 
I stopped by SM Entertainment after work. I walked up to their rehearsal studio and entered casually. "Baby Boo!" exclaimed Jonghyun as soon as he saw me. He ran over to me with arms spread wide open. He hugged me tightly. "Hey you!" I said. "Practice is almost over so wait okay?" he asked me. I nodded and sat at the side lines. I watched them practice their dance for the 67th time.
 
Minho's POV
 
Three months. Three months without being the same (also honest) with _____. I should had never gave up on her. I should had kept fighting for her love. But in the end, I lose. When she came through those doors and hugged Jonghyun, I felt crushed.
I shook my head and tried to focus. It was difficult when the person you love is sitting right there watching you and her boyfriend is making stupid faces at her. I sighed as we finally finished.
 
"That was a great practice! See you tomorrow!" said our choreographer. We bowed and got our things ready. Of course Jonghyun ran over to _____ and started to do their lovey dovey couple stuff. I tried to ignored, but their giggled filled the dance room. "Those two need a room." Key said with disgust. I chuckled. He loved to mess with them and also run their moment. "I agree." I replied. "Minho why did you give up on _____?" he asked. I turned towards him. Key's face was serious. I shrugged. "I regretted that I did." I whispered. Of course Key heard it.
"Minho....you still love her don't you?"
"........yeah. I do."
Key gasped and I covered his mouth. "Don't tell anyone!" I said in a hushed tone. Key nodded his head and I let go of him. We pilled into the van and headed home.
 
Taemin's POV
 
I gazed at Noon and Jongie Oppa. They looked so happy together! I grinned and turned my head outside. It watched the stars as we passed by them. Then Minho's reflection caught my attention. I stared closely at his reflection. He expression was filled with sadness, angst, and regret. I followed his eyes where he was staring at and it landed on the couple. I kept eyeing them until something clicked in my head.
 
Minho isn't over _____....
 
_____'s POV
 
We arrived at the house. After I put my belongings away I walked out to the roof top. I saw a figure and notice it was Minho. "Minho!" I smiled. He turned around and smiled weakly. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I come here to think." Minho replied. I sat beside him and we watched the stars.
"How is your relationship with Jonghyun?"
"Oh! Um, good."
"That's good."
It got silent between us. I didn't know what to say. It felt so awkward being with him. I sighed on the inside and glanced at him. HIs eyes were directly glued onto my face. I blinked a couple of times and turned my head around just to make sure he wasn't starting at something else behind me.
"Minho why are you-...."
He moved swiftly and kissed my lips. I froze in an instant. That moment, everything felt so right.
 
 
 
 
 
ahhhh what i love putting more twist and turns in this story!
keeps my ideas coming x)
commentsarelovedandnosilentreaders :D