Friends?

Change of Heart
SHINee's POV
 
We trailed behind _____. "Hyung..." whispered Taemin. Onew looked at him. "We need to get her to talk." he said. Onew nodded to us. We ran up to her. "Where are we _____-ah?" asked Onew. _____ didn't respond. She looked in deep thought. "Noona _____-ah?" asked Taemin as he poked her. She shook her head. "What?" she asked annoyed. "Where are we?" asked Key. "Some shops.. I walk here a lot. My work is over there." she said as she pointed to it. "Its a bakery!" Jonghyun grinned. "Yeah, don't bother me there." ______-ah muttered and walked along.
 
_____'s POV
 
I continued to walk along the sidewalk with the boys behind me. I had sudden flashbacks to the good old days.
 
"Appa! Higher! Higher!" I squealed. Father pushed me higher and smiled. Umma sat on the bench as she watched me. The sun set light beamed down on me as I giggled to this enjoyment. Father stopped the swing and put me on his shoudlers. "Did ______-ah have fun?" asked Umma. I nodded my head happily. "Let's go get ice cream!" Appa exclaimed. "Ice cream!!" I cheered. Our happy family trailed off to the ice cream parlor.
 
I sat on the bench and watched the happy families. I envied them all. My happy family was taken away from me. An ice cream cone appeared in front of my face. I looked up and saw Minho. "I don't want it." I said. He didn't say a word and urged me to take it. I sighed and grabbed it from him. He smiled and walked over to the rest of his friends. I the ice cream and smiled.
 
"Mmm! _____-ah! It's our favorite flavor! :D"
"Get out of my head."
"No can do ^.^"
 
I sighed at the other me and continued in peace. Taemin plopped beside me. I didn't acknowledge his presence. "Thank you for showing us around, Noona." he smiled. "Neh." I replied. "It was fun! I hope we can become better friends." he said. "Friends?" I asked. I glanced at him. He had a smile on his face. I stared at him. "This coconut head..." I thought. "Noona?" he asked. "What?" I asked. "Please treat us well! We really do want to be friends with you!" He begged. I didn't respond, but stared at him again.
 
"_____-ah, be friends with them! They seem like nice people."
"Umma..."
"They are taking the time to be friends with you. You don't have to open up quickly to them."
"*sigh* you're right Umma...I'll try. Not really."
"_____-ah."
"Fine, I'll try.."
 
"Sure, we'll be friends..." I muttered. Taemin smile went wider. "Yay! Noona we'll be great friends!" Taemin exclaim as he hugged me. "Ugh! Get off me!" I exclaimed. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. "_____, what did you get yourself into?" I sighed in my head.
 
 
 
 
Yay or Nay Chapter?
Comment :)
Sorry I know the chapters are short, but I tend to write them late at night so I get tired. Don't worry it will get longer! :)
I'll update soon <3
Yaaay new subscribers!!! Thank you ^^v
Oh yes! I hope do you actually get when she does talk to her other self and to her Umma ^^' sorry I didn't explained that earlier >.<
 
Comment Replies:
 
@lilxazn123:  Yaaay! Glad you like it :)
 
@SicaSica_love:  will do :)
 
@ChiNGlUVSU: yaaaay new reader! welcome :) glad yah love it! :)
 
@AlmightyJinkiSangtae: i'm sorry the chapters are short >.< I try to make them long but I'm falling asleep while doing it xD Ah really?Awwwh she hates SHINee x(